Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
British fight back? 00:44 - Jun 20 with 5129 viewsBrynCartwright

Before I get onto this one let me please explain that I am a left wing snowflake liberal that wants everyone to just get along and love each other. I used to live on Hornsey Rd, nr Finchley Park for 2 years. It was by far the best place I ever lived in London in the 8 yrs I loved there.
However, after last night's incident in Finsbury Park, how many British, white people are actually thinking what a lot of other people are thinking?
That last night was just a natural fight back against what has been happening recently?
Imagine your daughter was blown to bits by that twa t in Manchester?
It is unpalatable, but there are plenty of people around this country contemplating "tooth for a tooth".

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

British fight back? on 10:14 - Jun 20 with 1415 viewsHumpty

British fight back? on 09:50 - Jun 20 by LeonWasGod

Well said. Whether this would be classed as terrorism or not is open to debate, but as you say reacting in this way is both completely misplaced and makes the guy no better than those involved in the recent events in manchester and London.

The fact people are trying to justify it is quite scarey and sad in equal measure.

F*cking stinks of terrorism to me.
British fight back? on 11:09 - Jun 20 with 1367 viewsSoberBaker

British fight back? on 09:54 - Jun 20 by londonlisa2001

Everyday there are people renting a van in Pontyclun driving to London and deliberately plowing into a bunch of people leaving a Mosque?

Everyday?

Bloody hell - you'd think we'd have heard before now.

You contemptible w****er.

Well seeing as just about every man and his dog is jumping to conclusions, why can't we jump to a conclusion that he could be a contractor that works in London Mon-Fri, drives up to London on the Sunday, goes on the piss, drives back to his digs and veers off the road because there is a commotion happening in the street?

Could this not be at all plausible?

AMOW

British fight back? on 11:22 - Jun 20 with 1336 viewsLeonWasGod

British fight back? on 10:14 - Jun 20 by Humpty

F*cking stinks of terrorism to me.

I said debateable, simply because people are debating it. Some former Met leader was on the radio this morning saying we need to be careful with categorising. He also had an issue with the phrase 'war on terror' as some people use it to justify aggression against innocents as some sort of noble and patriotic fight (as seen in the OP, for example), when clearly what happened at Finsbury Park was anything but patriotic.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2017 11:23]
British fight back? on 11:31 - Jun 20 with 1318 viewsEbo

British fight back? on 11:09 - Jun 20 by SoberBaker

Well seeing as just about every man and his dog is jumping to conclusions, why can't we jump to a conclusion that he could be a contractor that works in London Mon-Fri, drives up to London on the Sunday, goes on the piss, drives back to his digs and veers off the road because there is a commotion happening in the street?

All this whilst screaming "I want to kill all muslims" then blowing kisses when being arrested.

Yeah your're right. A pissed up jolly.

Dear god......

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

British fight back? on 11:43 - Jun 20 with 1295 viewsSoberBaker

British fight back? on 11:31 - Jun 20 by Ebo

All this whilst screaming "I want to kill all muslims" then blowing kisses when being arrested.

Yeah your're right. A pissed up jolly.

Dear god......

I haven't seen that.

Link?

AMOW

British fight back? on 12:03 - Jun 20 with 1271 viewsjackportis

I think the togetherness outside the mosque showing support is amazing. All faiths and all colours. We should be proud of our country. Also incredible to see the Oman protect this terrorist. What do the Muslim terrorists get 50 bullets!!

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

British fight back? on 12:21 - Jun 20 with 1245 viewsswanjackal

British fight back? on 12:03 - Jun 20 by jackportis

I think the togetherness outside the mosque showing support is amazing. All faiths and all colours. We should be proud of our country. Also incredible to see the Oman protect this terrorist. What do the Muslim terrorists get 50 bullets!!

"....incredible to see the Oman protect this terrorist"

Freudian slip?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

British fight back? on 12:24 - Jun 20 with 1241 viewsyescomeon

British fight back? on 11:43 - Jun 20 by SoberBaker

I haven't seen that.

Link?

The former is in pretty much every news article on the attack here it is in the telegraph:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/darren-osborne-everything-know-finsbury-park-m

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

British fight back? on 12:43 - Jun 20 with 1208 viewsEbo

Here we have Nazi Nigel predicting "Violence is the next step"

British fight back? on 12:49 - Jun 20 with 1192 viewsswanjackal

British fight back? on 12:43 - Jun 20 by Ebo

I genuinely do not see what is wrong with outlining what is generally historically accurate. If democracy is seen to fail , violence usually does arise. I don't see that as condoning anything other than pointing out a pattern. If he said something like "if voting failed, I want to see people commiting violence" you may have a case.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

British fight back? on 12:53 - Jun 20 with 1184 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

British fight back? on 06:34 - Jun 20 by pikeypaul

The leftie wak@ers will b along in a minute Bryn.

How dare you think the British should not accept what's
been going on it's all our fault after all.

Facking hell

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

British fight back? on 12:55 - Jun 20 with 1179 viewsShaky

British fight back? on 06:34 - Jun 20 by pikeypaul

The leftie wak@ers will b along in a minute Bryn.

How dare you think the British should not accept what's
been going on it's all our fault after all.

Hi DGT.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

British fight back? on 13:29 - Jun 20 with 1132 viewsjackal

British fight back? on 11:09 - Jun 20 by SoberBaker

I believe that he stopped to ask for directions to the mosque.
British fight back? on 13:44 - Jun 20 with 1100 viewsEbo

Something I've noticed:

Whenever there's a terrorist attack or some other form of horrible event like Grenfell Tower you see Muslims pitching in to help, taking people home in their taxis for free, comforting people, feeding the emergency services, you know just generally going above and beyond to do decent things.

What did the Far Right do after London Bridge? Have a march, protected by a heavy police presence, trying to convince us how hard they are.

What did the Far Right do after Manchester? Have a march, protected by a heavy police presence, trying to convince us how hard they are.

What did the Far Right do after Westminster Bridge? Have a march, protected by a heavy police presence, trying to convince us how hard they are.

What did the Far Right do after Lee Rigby? Have a march, protected by a heavy police presence, trying to convince us how hard they are.

What did the Far Right do after Rotherham? Have a march, protected by a heavy police presence, trying to convince us how hard they are.

What did the Far Right do after Grenfell Tower? F&ck all, other than Paul Golding hauling his fat arse down to hassle Muslim volunteers who were doing things like making sure the survivors had food, water and clothes.

And yet these fat, drunk shitheads want to tell us that Muslims haven't integrated into British society? Nah lads, it's you gimps who haven't integrated with society, doing f*ck all for anyone except waste police time getting chased out of Liverpool to the Benny Hill theme and making excuses when some dozy prick takes your bullshit seriously and plows a van into a bunch of innocent people.

British fight back? on 13:47 - Jun 20 with 1091 viewsswanjackal

British fight back? on 13:29 - Jun 20 by jackal

I believe that he stopped to ask for directions to the mosque.

Well they couldn't have been good at it, he was a street and a half away.

As for the basis of this thread, to deny this man was not a terrorist is wrong, he perpetrated an act to purposefully sow panic/terror against a specific group. Although I have not seen footage of him actually screaming about "killing all Muslims" and "done his part", I have no reason to doubt that those lines , or something similar were uttered, as they are not beyond the pale of the act. There has been some statements made by witnesses though that do not seem to be verified, or likely, given the events we know...ie. three men involved, be came out slashing at people, etc.

I personally do not believe in retaliatory attacks to be justifiable reasons in these cases, but I'm going to guess that will be the justification he has in his mind, and the reason I'm guessing this, is that methods are similar to the attacks done in recent months in London by Islamic fundamentalists.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2017 14:27]

British fight back? on 14:11 - Jun 20 with 1056 viewsTailGunner

British fight back? on 13:44 - Jun 20 by Ebo

Something I've noticed:

Whenever there's a terrorist attack or some other form of horrible event like Grenfell Tower you see Muslims pitching in to help, taking people home in their taxis for free, comforting people, feeding the emergency services, you know just generally going above and beyond to do decent things.

What did the Far Right do after London Bridge? Have a march, protected by a heavy police presence, trying to convince us how hard they are.

What did the Far Right do after Manchester? Have a march, protected by a heavy police presence, trying to convince us how hard they are.

What did the Far Right do after Westminster Bridge? Have a march, protected by a heavy police presence, trying to convince us how hard they are.

What did the Far Right do after Lee Rigby? Have a march, protected by a heavy police presence, trying to convince us how hard they are.

What did the Far Right do after Rotherham? Have a march, protected by a heavy police presence, trying to convince us how hard they are.

What did the Far Right do after Grenfell Tower? F&ck all, other than Paul Golding hauling his fat arse down to hassle Muslim volunteers who were doing things like making sure the survivors had food, water and clothes.

And yet these fat, drunk shitheads want to tell us that Muslims haven't integrated into British society? Nah lads, it's you gimps who haven't integrated with society, doing f*ck all for anyone except waste police time getting chased out of Liverpool to the Benny Hill theme and making excuses when some dozy prick takes your bullshit seriously and plows a van into a bunch of innocent people.

White people helped out in the trauma areas just as much, as did Jews, Hindus, Black, Asian etc.
Your post is ridiculous.

Although Westminster, London Bridge, Manchester, Rotherham & Lee Rigby do have a common theme, as you inadvertently highlighted.

Far Right Idiots / Lunatics held marches. Islamic Muslim Terrorists continued with their attacks.
Round & round we go....
British fight back? on 14:30 - Jun 20 with 1034 viewsEbo

British fight back? on 14:11 - Jun 20 by TailGunner

White people helped out in the trauma areas just as much, as did Jews, Hindus, Black, Asian etc.
Your post is ridiculous.

Although Westminster, London Bridge, Manchester, Rotherham & Lee Rigby do have a common theme, as you inadvertently highlighted.

Far Right Idiots / Lunatics held marches. Islamic Muslim Terrorists continued with their attacks.
Round & round we go....

The point I am making is that the press and these far right/alt right groups never seem to mention ethnic groups helping out, most of the time they are the first to help out.

These Britain First numpties honestly believe they are carrying out gods work (remind you of anyone?) they believe they are an army when in reality they are a small group of fat blokes in green bomber jackets. They never mention the fact that ethnic groups are amongst the most giving in society and the ones who are most willing to integrate.

The problem we have in the UK is that there are too many people easily led who make no effort to help with integration and instead choose to shun, mock and accuse anyone that does not look or speak like them.

British fight back? on 17:04 - Jun 20 with 910 viewsjohnlangy

British fight back? on 09:45 - Jun 20 by dickythorpe

You tell me.

Was he a member of the NF or EDL?

I'll gladly call him a terrorist.

I haven't got a clue. By the way, it wasn't a dig.

Just so you know ☺
British fight back? on 17:05 - Jun 20 with 909 viewsjohnlangy

British fight back? on 09:49 - Jun 20 by londonlisa2001

He doesn't need to be a member of anything to be a terrorist. He is a terrorist by his actions.

The reason that the papers can't call him one by the way is because he's alive and subject to a prosecution, therefore they can't give him a label that could influence the court case.

The other cases the terrorist has been killed so the papers can report freely.

Good point.
British fight back? on 18:33 - Jun 20 with 864 viewsdickythorpe

British fight back? on 17:04 - Jun 20 by johnlangy

I haven't got a clue. By the way, it wasn't a dig.

Just so you know ☺

No problems. Just very upsetting and we are all trying to make sense of it all.
British fight back? on 20:42 - Jun 20 with 808 viewsKilkennyjack

'We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools'. — Martin Luther King

God bless MLK.

Beware of the Risen People

British fight back? on 00:28 - Jun 21 with 733 viewsEbo

British fight back? on 12:49 - Jun 20 by swanjackal

I genuinely do not see what is wrong with outlining what is generally historically accurate. If democracy is seen to fail , violence usually does arise. I don't see that as condoning anything other than pointing out a pattern. If he said something like "if voting failed, I want to see people commiting violence" you may have a case.

Imagine the outrage if Corbyn said this. Or Diane Abbott. Or John McDonnell. Or anyone from the Left.

Quote;
"if people feel that voting doesn't change things, then violence is the next step."

There are no circumstances where, in a functioning democracy, violence is legitimate. Violence in such Democratic structures is a sign of one thing: political failure.

British fight back? on 01:31 - Jun 21 with 707 viewsLoyal

British fight back? on 09:45 - Jun 20 by dickythorpe

You tell me.

Was he a member of the NF or EDL?

I'll gladly call him a terrorist.

Will he be a terrorist if he is a Labour Party member ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

British fight back? on 01:34 - Jun 21 with 705 viewsLoyal

British fight back? on 12:43 - Jun 20 by Ebo

This is the problem Ebo, he isn't a Nazi, that completely undermines the millions of deaths in the 40's at the hands of real nazis. This throw away Nazi thing is too easy a thing to say, it is incorrect and stifles debate. Just saying like.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

British fight back? on 01:36 - Jun 21 with 702 viewsLoyal

British fight back? on 14:30 - Jun 20 by Ebo

The point I am making is that the press and these far right/alt right groups never seem to mention ethnic groups helping out, most of the time they are the first to help out.

These Britain First numpties honestly believe they are carrying out gods work (remind you of anyone?) they believe they are an army when in reality they are a small group of fat blokes in green bomber jackets. They never mention the fact that ethnic groups are amongst the most giving in society and the ones who are most willing to integrate.

The problem we have in the UK is that there are too many people easily led who make no effort to help with integration and instead choose to shun, mock and accuse anyone that does not look or speak like them.

Your last paragraph goes right across the board left to right, Christian to Muslim and is exactly my view.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024