Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins seeking Absolution ....?? 18:52 - Jun 20 with 13047 viewsbonymine

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40335075

Phuking hypocrite...he's hoping that we all instantly forget his actions following our PL survival and that everything is now rosy again in the garden ??

Sorry Conknose, it don't work like that mate ; you and your Cronies will ALWAYS be SELLOUT JUDAS *****..no matter how you try to redress the balance a year on and think that things can be simply swept under the carpet.

You should have done the 'honourable' thing (sorry look it up in the dictionary as you don't know what it means) and Phuked off to your Villa in Marbella to 'enjoy' your ill gotten Gains and rotted in Sunny Spain !

You are a total embarrassment to your Dad Gordon whom I knew so well for many years sitting together in the Double Decker (before you bothered to turn up to watch by the way) so why don't you just DO US ALL A FAVOUR and PHUCK OFF into the sunset and NEVER set foot in the Liberty (or Swansea for that matter) EVER again ?

Yours in HEARTFELT sincerity,

A True Fan and Non Sellout

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 16:29]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:07 - Jun 20 with 2480 viewsbonymine

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:01 - Jun 20 by icecoldjack

Was a time when i'd enjoy reading what Jenkins had to say, all went belly up about 4 yrs ago, once the money started kicking in , nearly everything he says is a lie, i, like many many others are just tired of his smoke and mirrors nonsense and just wish he would fook off.

"footballing principles being eroded"
"investment needed to take us to the next level"
"we need a review of all football matters in the summer"

There are 100's of b9llocks statements he's insulted us with, the bloke is a lying coont plain and simple.

Absolutely mate just hope we rid OUR Club of this CANCER ...l

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 22:08 - Jun 20 with 2426 viewsmax936

Was a time when i'd enjoy reading what Jenkins had to say, all went belly up about 4 yrs ago, once the money started kicking in , nearly everything he says is a lie, i, like many many others are just tired of his smoke and mirrors nonsense and just wish he would fook off.

There are 100's of b9llocks statements he's insulted us with, the bloke is a lying coont plain and simple.

Well said Icey.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 22:52 - Jun 20 with 2397 viewsGowerjack

I got exactly 56 seconds in to that self serving crap before I had to turn it off.

Time for us to do away with that greedy venal c unt.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 01:27 - Jun 21 with 2342 viewsLoyal

He will live and die by the result of any, if there is any legal action.
The majority just shout Swansea and eat their pies mind.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 11:00 - Jun 21 with 2258 viewsWarwickHunt

It all went belly up when he thought he knew more about football than Laudrup.

Easy mistake - for a fücking massive egomaniac.
Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 12:32 - Jun 21 with 2219 viewsHighjack

Anybody fancy a day of rage?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 14:41 - Jun 21 with 2167 viewsRogerstone

I'm a firm believer in Karma. What goes around, comes around!

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 03:31 - Jun 22 with 2072 viewsDewi1jack

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:13 - Jun 20 by bonymine

If it goes that far we have failed Al ....

I remember meeting Huw on Wind Street many years ago & I told him I was grateful at the time for the way he ran 'OUR CLUB'.....

The difference since then is that MONEY has spoken to the boy from Skewen and the others and it is us SWANSEA CITY which has become a CASHCOW to the following SELL OUTS ;

JENKINS
MORGAN
DINEEN
JOHN THE CLOG
The Others

Call yourself Swansea City fans ?

PHUK OFF is it !!

You Greedy B*stards Get Our of Our Club.....

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Top, top thread Bony

I remember thanking the snide, sneaky sell out b'stards for all they did down at Brighton, when we picked up the league winners due to Lids losing their appeal against the points deduction.

I'd broken my leg and had ended up in the disabled sort of enclosure, due to some steward deeming it unsafe for me to be in with the lads.
Talked with them all during the game.
And yes, I do still thank them for what they've done to help the club.

But now it's time the self serving b'stards left the club completely because of what the wanchors have done to their supposed friends and colleagues at the Trust.
Now count in the Trust members who've been badly let down, purely because some tw@s decided to go for the money quickly rather than look around for people who would actually invest in the club.

And the worst of the lot is fugging Dimwit, whose got the wedge purely because of the position he held with the Trust.
If the docile c**t had done his job as CD even a quarter properly, there would have been a bigger increase in revenue and maybe no need for a sale.
But no, with World wide daily exposure we get a cheap tatty ad off a local curry house and a funeral director (for once you'd eaten at the curry house?)

All the b'stards who've tucked up the Trust and fans should just do the decent thing finally and fukoff completely
No wedge for earnings.
No free tickets
No using a certain hotel for players on loan etc
No using someones sh1t coffee and tea service
Etc etc

You greedy b'stards get out of our club.
You're no longer Swans fans as you've proved

The Trust needs to go on a major publicity drive to make everyone in Swansea aware of what's gone on with these scum b'stards

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 16:59 - Jun 24 with 1925 viewsbonymine

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 03:31 - Jun 22 by Dewi1jack

Top, top thread Bony

I remember thanking the snide, sneaky sell out b'stards for all they did down at Brighton, when we picked up the league winners due to Lids losing their appeal against the points deduction.

I'd broken my leg and had ended up in the disabled sort of enclosure, due to some steward deeming it unsafe for me to be in with the lads.
Talked with them all during the game.
And yes, I do still thank them for what they've done to help the club.

But now it's time the self serving b'stards left the club completely because of what the wanchors have done to their supposed friends and colleagues at the Trust.
Now count in the Trust members who've been badly let down, purely because some tw@s decided to go for the money quickly rather than look around for people who would actually invest in the club.

And the worst of the lot is fugging Dimwit, whose got the wedge purely because of the position he held with the Trust.
If the docile c**t had done his job as CD even a quarter properly, there would have been a bigger increase in revenue and maybe no need for a sale.
But no, with World wide daily exposure we get a cheap tatty ad off a local curry house and a funeral director (for once you'd eaten at the curry house?)

All the b'stards who've tucked up the Trust and fans should just do the decent thing finally and fukoff completely
No wedge for earnings.
No free tickets
No using a certain hotel for players on loan etc
No using someones sh1t coffee and tea service
Etc etc

You greedy b'stards get out of our club.
You're no longer Swans fans as you've proved

The Trust needs to go on a major publicity drive to make everyone in Swansea aware of what's gone on with these scum b'stards

A simple Appeal from the Fans with no vitriol ....YOU JUDAS B*STARD GET OUT OF OUR CLUB...

He seems to be sunburned already the Spanish 'Jack' Kunt ' !!!

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 17:13 - Jun 24 with 1903 viewsbonymine

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 16:59 - Jun 24 by bonymine

A simple Appeal from the Fans with no vitriol ....YOU JUDAS B*STARD GET OUT OF OUR CLUB...

He seems to be sunburned already the Spanish 'Jack' Kunt ' !!!

The problem with this Club is that it is again so, so Corrupted....

I know that Jenkins & Morgan have appeared at Fairwood yet nobody has challenged them at all with regard to their decisions and Jaxx Bay queries ??

I spoke to Huw in Wind Street several years ago and declared to him that he was doing the right things for OUR Club (including his Dad Gordon).....

Shock, horror, ....several years on and how somebody's outlook can be changed for ever ....

Gordon will be mortified and Huw you are a backstabbing, selfish person ????

Please respond to that to the general public ??

'Regards, yours forever'

DOUBLE DECKER BOY 👍👍👍

PS

You Sellout B*stard 🖕🖕

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 09:22 - Jun 25 with 1802 viewsDewi1jack

The b'stard is up to it again- blaming everyone and everything except him and his little band of spoilt brats

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/huw-jenkins-admits-swansea-city-1323

"Huw Jenkins admits Swansea City failed to recover from Garry Monk's sacking, leading to a 'near-disaster' in first season after takeover"

Let's not mention the sh1te players he's brought in- long, long list.
Or the abject failure to adequately replace our ageing team stalwarts.
Or being scared and buying £15 million players who aren't even close to being the right fit for the team.
Or his failure to replace Laudrup properly, allowing someone else to rip out the heart and soul of the team
Or his failure to include the Trust in the sale, therefore causing the fans to be arguing amongst ourselves.

No, let's all blame the club which is just a named legal entity that can't make any decisions on its own, rather than the people responsible for the mess.

Enough is enough.
Get the fuk out of OUR club

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 09:43 - Jun 25 with 1780 viewsBorojack

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 09:22 - Jun 25 by Dewi1jack

The b'stard is up to it again- blaming everyone and everything except him and his little band of spoilt brats

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/huw-jenkins-admits-swansea-city-1323

"Huw Jenkins admits Swansea City failed to recover from Garry Monk's sacking, leading to a 'near-disaster' in first season after takeover"

Or being scared and buying £15 million players who aren't even close to being the right fit for the team.
Or his failure to replace Laudrup properly, allowing someone else to rip out the heart and soul of the team
Or his failure to include the Trust in the sale, therefore causing the fans to be arguing amongst ourselves.

No, let's all blame the club which is just a named legal entity that can't make any decisions on its own, rather than the people responsible for the mess.

Enough is enough.

Apart from a few agitators on here myself included.
There is total apathy as to the way the sellouts behaved.
The majority of fans don't give a toss what goes on behind the scenes.
The inactivity from the Trust has not helped.
Yes they may have had meetings but nothing has happened.
12 months down the road and the silence is deafening time to move on I think.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 10:43 - Jun 25 with 1739 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 09:43 - Jun 25 by Borojack

Apart from a few agitators on here myself included.
There is total apathy as to the way the sellouts behaved.
The majority of fans don't give a toss what goes on behind the scenes.
The inactivity from the Trust has not helped.
Yes they may have had meetings but nothing has happened.
12 months down the road and the silence is deafening time to move on I think.

I await the announcement on Thursday with great interest.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 11:55 - Jun 25 with 1695 viewsHeadmaster

Enough is enough.

"The main thing we would do differently, without going in to too much detail, is last summer. We allowed the one season to carry over into the next. Perhaps the need for change there was greater than we maybe realised."

How come most of us realised the level of change needed last summer, yet the f*ckwits in charge didn't?
Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 12:05 - Jun 25 with 1685 viewsswancity

With any luck the devious coont will be history soon.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 12:12 - Jun 25 with 1677 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 11:55 - Jun 25 by Headmaster

"The main thing we would do differently, without going in to too much detail, is last summer. We allowed the one season to carry over into the next. Perhaps the need for change there was greater than we maybe realised."

How come most of us realised the level of change needed last summer, yet the f*ckwits in charge didn't?

Funny how he's now decided to start spouting about pre season days before the Trust announcement. We didn't have a dicky bird out of him for ages.

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 12:18 - Jun 25 with 1674 viewsmax936

Enough is enough.

Teflon Jenkins looking for the sympathy vote, nothing changes despite his talk of change, the biggest and best change he can make is to FUKOFF and take his cronies with him Pronto.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 13:43 - Jun 25 with 1624 viewsDafyddHuw

Wtf is absolvement?
Is this what happens when your home gets burglarised?
Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 14:11 - Jun 25 with 1598 viewsHighjack

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 12:18 - Jun 25 by max936

Teflon Jenkins looking for the sympathy vote, nothing changes despite his talk of change, the biggest and best change he can make is to FUKOFF and take his cronies with him Pronto.

Pinocchihuws nose would get lodged in the door if he tried to leave.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 16:35 - Jun 25 with 1543 viewsBorojack

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 10:43 - Jun 25 by waynekerr55

I await the announcement on Thursday with great interest.

The Trust mean well and have the club's interest at heart.
But it's taken nearly 12 months to get where we are now.
I am not expecting much to come out of Thursday announcement.
My guess is the Trust will put out a statement saying how disappointed they were with the way the sale was handled.
Jenkins will give a thinly veiled apology whilst not taking full blame.
And the new owners the seller's and the Trust will all agree that things should have been handled differently but we can't turn the clock back so need to move forward together bla bla bla.
Then there will be another 15 page complaining about the Trust.
Like I said time to move on I think.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 18:50 - Jun 25 with 1494 viewsmorningstar

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 13:43 - Jun 25 by DafyddHuw

Wtf is absolvement?
Is this what happens when your home gets burglarised?

No. They have different meanings. Also 'absolvement' has been a part of the English language/dictionary for the past 500 years whereas 'burglarised' or 'burglarized' is an 'Americanism'. So again there is no connection. Here endeth the lesson.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 18:58 - Jun 25 with 1478 viewsbryncochjack

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 18:50 - Jun 25 by morningstar

No. They have different meanings. Also 'absolvement' has been a part of the English language/dictionary for the past 500 years whereas 'burglarised' or 'burglarized' is an 'Americanism'. So again there is no connection. Here endeth the lesson.

Thought the term was "absolution". Good post for a Sunday.
Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 19:15 - Jun 25 with 1463 viewsdobjack2

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 11:55 - Jun 25 by Headmaster

Probably part of the selling point. We have a solid mid table side that doesn't need doing much to it just the right man in charge and we did well at the end of the season with our current manager.

Bit of wheeling and dealing - cost neutral or turn a profit
Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 19:41 - Jun 25 with 1449 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 16:35 - Jun 25 by Borojack

The Trust mean well and have the club's interest at heart.
But it's taken nearly 12 months to get where we are now.
I am not expecting much to come out of Thursday announcement.
My guess is the Trust will put out a statement saying how disappointed they were with the way the sale was handled.
Jenkins will give a thinly veiled apology whilst not taking full blame.
And the new owners the seller's and the Trust will all agree that things should have been handled differently but we can't turn the clock back so need to move forward together bla bla bla.
Then there will be another 15 page complaining about the Trust.
Like I said time to move on I think.

Oh I agree it's damn frustrating, but trust me - 12 months is by no means a quick process. If the trust have a case it is vital to show the courts that all methods of ADR (alternative dispute resolution) have been exhausted. This is time consuming at the best of times. Throw in overseas owners and a relegation battle, well...

As any litigation will be dealt with in the civil courts things such as the delaying of discussions until safety was decided will be viewed positively by the court.

Not that I'm saying they couldn't have done things better mind 😉

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:21 - Jun 25 with 1392 viewsQJumpingJack

Did the Chairman, Levien and Kaplan receive bonuses for keeping the Swans in the EPL last season?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024