Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another attempted attack in Belgium 22:47 - Jun 20 with 924 viewsNogginthenog

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40349654

Well done the soldiers
Another attempted attack in Belgium on 22:53 - Jun 20 with 905 viewsswanjackal

Just like the Paris one yesterday, luckily it was only the suspect that has lost their life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Another attempted attack in Belgium on 23:10 - Jun 20 with 869 viewsRancid

It's a bit of a tw*t being alive at the moment.I haven't heard any good news for a while and waking up every morning with Piers Morgan telling us how awful the world is and how great he is, beginning to depress me.I used to think Susannah Reid was sumptous and would tune in for a look most mornings.Now, her scrunched up and sad face annoys me and reminds me of bad news and Piers Morgan.Not her fault I know but smile ffs and tell us that it's all going to be ok and that Tiger Woods is recording an album or something.
Another attempted attack in Belgium on 23:14 - Jun 20 with 861 viewsNogginthenog

Another attempted attack in Belgium on 23:10 - Jun 20 by Rancid

It's a bit of a tw*t being alive at the moment.I haven't heard any good news for a while and waking up every morning with Piers Morgan telling us how awful the world is and how great he is, beginning to depress me.I used to think Susannah Reid was sumptous and would tune in for a look most mornings.Now, her scrunched up and sad face annoys me and reminds me of bad news and Piers Morgan.Not her fault I know but smile ffs and tell us that it's all going to be ok and that Tiger Woods is recording an album or something.

You can switch off mind
Another attempted attack in Belgium on 23:21 - Jun 20 with 852 viewsRancid

Another attempted attack in Belgium on 23:14 - Jun 20 by Nogginthenog

You can switch off mind

I could but choose not to and would rather watch it and then moan like phuck on here about it.Everyone else does.
Another attempted attack in Belgium on 09:07 - Jun 21 with 742 viewsPegojack

Another attempted attack in Belgium on 23:21 - Jun 20 by Rancid

I could but choose not to and would rather watch it and then moan like phuck on here about it.Everyone else does.

You should have watched BBC instead, Mun.

Carol Kirkwood was frolicking in the surf as she presented the weather forecast from the beach.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024