Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greatest threat to Human Existence 23:05 - Jun 20 with 1706 viewsBrynCartwright

Righto...what are we going to do with this...the biggest issue with regards to the continuing existence of not just our species, but all other forms of life on our gem of a planet?

http://www.worldometers.info

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Greatest threat to Human Existence on 23:13 - Jun 20 with 1684 viewsNogginthenog

I cant do much but do my recycling every week
Greatest threat to Human Existence on 23:18 - Jun 20 with 1669 viewsjack2jack

The numbers on that world meter are staggering Bryn, looks like it's out of control,where the hell do you start,it needs serious thought,for me it's like contemplating the universe,it spins me out.Im sure m'learned colleagues of PS can do a lot better 👍
Greatest threat to Human Existence on 23:44 - Jun 20 with 1639 viewsJack123

People who died of hunger today (as i write) 30,294 :(

libera nos a malo

Greatest threat to Human Existence on 23:46 - Jun 20 with 1633 viewsBrynCartwright

Greatest threat to Human Existence on 23:13 - Jun 20 by Nogginthenog

I cant do much but do my recycling every week

fair do's

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Greatest threat to Human Existence on 23:57 - Jun 20 with 1618 viewsdailew

Greatest threat to Human Existence on 23:44 - Jun 20 by Jack123

People who died of hunger today (as i write) 30,294 :(

Then stop firking writing !

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Greatest threat to Human Existence on 00:14 - Jun 21 with 1596 viewsjack2jack

I've had a think the answer is
Humans,we're going to mess up big time,we're too clever for our own good.My work here is done!
Greatest threat to Human Existence on 07:17 - Jun 21 with 1541 viewsyescomeon

I'm sure the prediction is that population will plateau at around 10 billion. A more even distribution of wealth globally would help with this off course.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 7:31]

Upthecity!

Greatest threat to Human Existence on 08:37 - Jun 21 with 1479 viewsmonmouth

I content myself that the asteroid impact or nuclear war will do for us as a species first, and not before time.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Greatest threat to Human Existence on 13:29 - Jun 21 with 1382 viewsGroo

Historically we've had large wars to keep the population down, perhaps its time to have a big one to save the World.

Groo does what Groo does best

Greatest threat to Human Existence on 13:41 - Jun 21 with 1348 viewsNogginthenog

No need for a large war, we have lots of little ones on the go constantly.
Greatest threat to Human Existence on 13:42 - Jun 21 with 1346 viewsmax936

Fuk my old boots mun Lads, sun is shinning temperature up in the 30ies and your bunch of grizzling old house wifes are wanting or worrying bout the World ending get out and enjoy the sunshine and maybe a light ale or two mun

Here's me writing this waiting for the Doc to call me and the lad in to give him somin for his horrendous hayfever now that is a bastard.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Greatest threat to Human Existence on 13:42 - Jun 21 with 1346 viewslondonlisa2001

Greatest threat to Human Existence on 08:37 - Jun 21 by monmouth

I content myself that the asteroid impact or nuclear war will do for us as a species first, and not before time.

I do hope we can get to the final of the FA Cup before that happens.
Greatest threat to Human Existence on 13:46 - Jun 21 with 1336 viewsHighjack

Greatest threat to Human Existence on 13:29 - Jun 21 by Groo

Historically we've had large wars to keep the population down, perhaps its time to have a big one to save the World.

Wars are a useful way of keeping populations down but nowhere near as effective as some horribly horrific pus filled, knob rotting off, drowning on your own phlegm sort of disease that can only be cured by praying to a God that doesn't care or exist.

If as they say people and bacteria are becoming immune to antibiotics they will have to come up with something else or we'll all be wiped out.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024