Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stonehenge 07:41 - Jun 21 with 2750 viewscentrestandswan

Happy longest day...😎 to all.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Stonehenge on 23:25 - Jun 21 with 460 viewsTim_Harry

Well this has been an extremely entertaining thread. Well done, chaps. Best thread I've read on here for a while!

For the record, when I went to Stonhenge nothing interesting happened to me. I felt no energy around me and fu*k all happened to my aura.

Although I reckon there's a fair to good chance that me and Jackal have a mutual ex!
Stonehenge on 23:53 - Jun 21 with 439 viewsJack_Meoff

The fact that the road to Stonehenge has been blocked, they've installed a visitor centre and now charge £18 per adult, £15 per child to go and visit 5000 year old stones made me feel really f*cking spiritual when I visited last year. I'd have gladly paid more. Groovy man. F*cking rip off Britain at its worst. B*stards.

Just another whore at the capitalist gang bang,

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Stonehenge on 00:00 - Jun 22 with 427 viewsswanjackal

Stonehenge on 23:25 - Jun 21 by Tim_Harry

Well this has been an extremely entertaining thread. Well done, chaps. Best thread I've read on here for a while!

For the record, when I went to Stonhenge nothing interesting happened to me. I felt no energy around me and fu*k all happened to my aura.

Although I reckon there's a fair to good chance that me and Jackal have a mutual ex!

So you're to blame for the rash then?!?!? Grrrrr

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Stonehenge on 00:24 - Jun 22 with 409 viewsTim_Harry

Stonehenge on 00:00 - Jun 22 by swanjackal

So you're to blame for the rash then?!?!? Grrrrr

Absolutely no chance.

Remember the old cinema adverts with the old guy rambling on about old style condoms that were like the inner tube of a bicycle tyre?

I would have doubled up with them with her!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024