Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Day of rage 07:54 - Jun 21 with 7248 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Day of rage on 21:09 - Jun 21 with 1264 viewsFlashberryjack

Day of rage on 20:08 - Jun 21 by DafyddHuw

Worra bunch of boring old farts.
Were none of you young once? Or were you 65 when you were 17?

If you think marching around London waving banners on one of the hottest day's of the year, beats chilling on the beach with a couple of cool cans of bow......maybe you're the boring young/old fart.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Day of rage on 05:37 - Jun 22 with 1215 viewsDr_Winston

Day of rage on 12:12 - Jun 21 by Highjack

Also most 92 year old women would be tempted into pulling a sickie if their 98 year old husband had been rushed in to hospital overnight.

Plus she took her kid with her instead of citing childcare problems too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Day of rage on 08:46 - Jun 22 with 1160 viewsPegojack

Day of rage on 05:37 - Jun 22 by Dr_Winston

Plus she took her kid with her instead of citing childcare problems too.

She just took him along to keep him out of mischief.
Day of rage on 08:57 - Jun 22 with 1156 viewsOnslow

Day of rage on 20:15 - Jun 21 by swanjackal

Was too busy being blitzed on special vat, stoned and fingering to march for "rage". Was far too laid back for dissidence.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 20:15]

Bong On 89

She keeps passin' me by...

Day of rage on 09:57 - Jun 22 with 1130 viewswaynekerr55

Day of rage on 08:57 - Jun 22 by Onslow

Bong On 89

"Bong on 9T1" daubed on the walls of the playground at Manselton Primary

Day of rage on 09:58 - Jun 22 with 1128 viewswaynekerr55

Look at this melt below:

Day of rage on 10:01 - Jun 22 with 1126 viewsOnslow

Day of rage on 09:57 - Jun 22 by waynekerr55

"Bong on 9T1" daubed on the walls of the playground at Manselton Primary

Winch Wen boy me, Wayne. It would either have been Cefn Hengoed Comp or down Pentrechwyth / Bonymaen where I'd have seen it

Day of rage on 10:52 - Jun 22 with 1097 viewswaynekerr55

Day of rage on 10:01 - Jun 22 by Onslow

Winch Wen boy me, Wayne. It would either have been Cefn Hengoed Comp or down Pentrechwyth / Bonymaen where I'd have seen it

Could I be as cheeky as to ask how old you were when you saw that?

Some great lads up that way!

Login to get fewer ads

Day of rage on 11:22 - Jun 22 with 1080 viewsOnslow

Day of rage on 10:52 - Jun 22 by waynekerr55

Could I be as cheeky as to ask how old you were when you saw that?

Some great lads up that way!

I'm 43, mate - left Cefn Hengoed in 1990. Two years in Tycoch college after that. Some top lads and lasses

Day of rage on 12:31 - Jun 22 with 1040 viewswaynekerr55

Day of rage on 11:22 - Jun 22 by Onslow

I'm 43, mate - left Cefn Hengoed in 1990. Two years in Tycoch college after that. Some top lads and lasses

Crikey, 8 years older than me

Day of rage on 14:57 - Jun 22 with 980 viewsOnslow

Day of rage on 12:31 - Jun 22 by waynekerr55

Crikey, 8 years older than me

Young whippersnapper, you

Day of rage on 15:58 - Jun 22 with 951 viewsburty

Reading some of the posts in here supporting Tories and may after the decisions they made since they got into power make me angry look at the mood of the people now, we dont want austerity we dont want the Govenment the way its been running our foreign policy its a disaster supporting the Saudis and Usa who are respnsible for most of these attacks that are happening in the uk its just common sense to support Jeremy corbyn because all of his time in parliment he apposed the wars and hes been right every time we intervened in other countries.
Day of rage on 16:00 - Jun 22 with 945 viewswestwalesed

Day of rage on 15:58 - Jun 22 by burty

Reading some of the posts in here supporting Tories and may after the decisions they made since they got into power make me angry look at the mood of the people now, we dont want austerity we dont want the Govenment the way its been running our foreign policy its a disaster supporting the Saudis and Usa who are respnsible for most of these attacks that are happening in the uk its just common sense to support Jeremy corbyn because all of his time in parliment he apposed the wars and hes been right every time we intervened in other countries.

They make you angry?
Bless.
OK. I'll be quiet now then so you don't get angry.
Feel better?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Day of rage on 16:01 - Jun 22 with 932 viewswaynekerr55

Burty I don't think people are supporting the Tories,more a case of pointing out the ludicrous nature of some of these utter twerps on the far left, who are hijacking the Grenfell disaster to further their own pathetic agenda. People haven't even been recovered from the building, never mind been laid to rest yet these soap dodging fückwits wan to 'bring down london'.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 16:17]

Day of rage on 16:07 - Jun 22 with 924 viewsburty

I Just want a Goverment that listens to the people not Just the rich and powerful.
Day of rage on 16:08 - Jun 22 with 920 viewswaynekerr55

Day of rage on 16:07 - Jun 22 by burty

I Just want a Goverment that listens to the people not Just the rich and powerful.

In think that's what the majority of people on here want too.

Day of rage on 16:13 - Jun 22 with 908 viewsDarran

Day of rage on 16:08 - Jun 22 by waynekerr55

In think that's what the majority of people on here want too.

It's what everyone should want.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Day of rage on 16:15 - Jun 22 with 904 viewsOnslow

It might just be me, but since the age of 18 I've lived under Tory and Labour governments. And have the differing regimes changed mine or my families lives in any spectacular way? No. Not one f*cking iota. We live, we die and we get shagged by the powers that be in the middle bit. We make our choices, we stand by them or fall by them. All the protests from the left, the right or just plain c*nts like those yesterday who hijacked a tragedy changes f*ck all
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 16:16]

Day of rage on 16:18 - Jun 22 with 889 viewsploppy

Bejezus, try some punctuation.
Day of rage on 16:18 - Jun 22 with 888 viewsDarran

Day of rage on 16:15 - Jun 22 by Onslow

It might just be me, but since the age of 18 I've lived under Tory and Labour governments. And have the differing regimes changed mine or my families lives in any spectacular way? No. Not one f*cking iota. We live, we die and we get shagged by the powers that be in the middle bit. We make our choices, we stand by them or fall by them. All the protests from the left, the right or just plain c*nts like those yesterday who hijacked a tragedy changes f*ck all
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 16:16]

You were £1.84 a year better off under Labour you ungrateful çunt.

Day of rage on 16:21 - Jun 22 with 884 viewsOnslow

Day of rage on 16:18 - Jun 22 by Darran

You were £1.84 a year better off under Labour you ungrateful çunt.

Aye, and speed was more expensive. I gained f*ck all
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 16:22]

Day of rage on 16:23 - Jun 22 with 874 viewsDarran

Day of rage on 16:21 - Jun 22 by Onslow

Aye, and speed was more expensive. I gained f*ck all
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 16:22]

You make a great point though Mart,I think some people just love to get on the moaners bandwagon.

Day of rage (n/t) on 16:31 - Jun 22 with 861 viewsfelixstowe_jack

[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 16:33]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Day of rage on 16:34 - Jun 22 with 850 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Then why did more people vote for May and the Torries than Corbyn and Labour? The Torries got more seats than Labour. It is called the will of the people and a democracy.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Day of rage on 16:35 - Jun 22 with 845 viewsOnslow

Day of rage on 16:23 - Jun 22 by Darran

You make a great point though Mart,I think some people just love to get on the moaners bandwagon.

I know its a simplistic world I live in, Dar. It is what it is. And no doubt my paragraph may well get ripped to shreds by the resident Wolfie Smiths, but that's cyber life, innit?!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024