Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knot weed 10:19 - Jun 22 with 3592 viewscontroversial_jack

Has anyone had experience with this weed? I was going to look at a property, but have been told it has knot weed in the garden
Knot weed on 14:23 - Jun 22 with 806 viewsScotia

Knot weed on 11:50 - Jun 22 by LeonWasGod

Can you dig it up and burn it?

Yes if you keep it on your property. I wouldn't really bother though, the root system is enormous and you have to make sure you get every last bit otherwise it just grows again. It also doesn't burn very well.

If you get anyone else (legitimate) to dig it up it'll cost a fortune as they have to pay a fortune to dispose of it.
Knot weed on 14:57 - Jun 22 with 780 viewsHighjack

Can't you flamethrower it or destroy it using some sort of massive bomb?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Knot weed on 15:04 - Jun 22 with 775 viewsLoyal

Knot weed on 14:57 - Jun 22 by Highjack

Can't you flamethrower it or destroy it using some sort of massive bomb?

I once scared the shit out of a marigold by shouting at it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Knot weed on 15:05 - Jun 22 with 772 viewsHighjack

Knot weed on 15:04 - Jun 22 by Loyal

I once scared the shit out of a marigold by shouting at it.

Marigolds are usually quite tough. They definitely aren't pansies.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Knot weed on 15:28 - Jun 22 with 742 viewsLoyal

Knot weed on 15:05 - Jun 22 by Highjack

Marigolds are usually quite tough. They definitely aren't pansies.

I think once again you are ridiculing the honest responses on this thread.
You can flower it up as much as you like but when your bush trimmer is bust it's a case of damage limitation.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Knot weed on 16:48 - Jun 22 with 706 viewsjacktar

I blame the Japanese!

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Knot weed on 17:01 - Jun 22 with 686 viewsswanforthemoney

Whats disgarceful is the amount of Public land thats infested with the stuff. Pity anyone that backs onto railway or parkland or road verges where its pretty rampant these days. Theres; quite a lot along the bike/cycle path that runs up the East side of the river on the way up to to Parc Tawe. I just noticed some in Cwmdonkin Park this year.
A couple of years ago they were supposed to be testing some sort of insect that eats the stuff , I didnt hear if it worked or not. I guess not otherwise they would be trumpeting it.

I stand in the North Stand

Knot weed on 18:46 - Jun 22 with 645 viewsLoyal

Knot weed on 17:01 - Jun 22 by swanforthemoney

Whats disgarceful is the amount of Public land thats infested with the stuff. Pity anyone that backs onto railway or parkland or road verges where its pretty rampant these days. Theres; quite a lot along the bike/cycle path that runs up the East side of the river on the way up to to Parc Tawe. I just noticed some in Cwmdonkin Park this year.
A couple of years ago they were supposed to be testing some sort of insect that eats the stuff , I didnt hear if it worked or not. I guess not otherwise they would be trumpeting it.

For knot weed replace with people.

Login to get fewer ads

Knot weed on 18:51 - Jun 22 with 641 viewsunion_jack

Knot weed on 18:46 - Jun 22 by Loyal

For knot weed replace with people.

ain't that the case!?

The insect solution is still being considered I believe. How far off making it wide used I don't know.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024