Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 20:43 - Jun 22 with 2559 viewsnice_to_michu

[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 12:05]
The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 20:53 - Jun 22 with 2538 viewsmonmouth

Interesting. My wife was called about 10 times by various 'MR' firms about voting intentions. Never known that before. She rotated her answers, obviously.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 21:00 - Jun 22 with 2521 viewsDarran

It'll probably be the same outcome as most other things,fuçk all.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 21:09 - Jun 22 with 2504 viewsexiledclaseboy

It didn't work.

Poll: Tory leader

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 21:30 - Jun 22 with 2473 viewssherpajacob

Neath based firm.

C'mon people, someone on PS must have the inside track on this.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 21:30 - Jun 22 with 2472 viewsLeonWasGod

Wouldn't be the first time, and as Darren says f*ck all will be done about it if they have.
The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 21:35 - Jun 22 with 2459 viewsWarwickHunt

Had a call on my mobile from a company in Bristol on behalf of the Lib Dems asking if could "answer a few questions about the election in Richmond". Christ knows how they got my number.

Told them to fûck off, obviously.
The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 22:21 - Jun 22 with 2401 viewsHeadmaster

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 22:58 - Jun 22 with 2345 viewsmorningstar

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 21:30 - Jun 22 by sherpajacob

Neath based firm.

Well i do know that they were in the main employing 16/17 yr olds with no background checks, even proof that they had the right to work in this country which is illegal. And also that many of that age group were working shifts of between 10/12 hours at times, which of course is also illegal.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 23:44 - Jun 22 with 2298 viewsHighjack

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 21:30 - Jun 22 by sherpajacob

Neath based firm.

Of all the places the Tories could have set it up, they set it up here.

Only explanation I can think of is they must have been cheap.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 00:00 - Jun 23 with 2279 viewsDJack

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 23:44 - Jun 22 by Highjack

"Only explanation I can think of is they must have been cheap."

Just like their privatisation model.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 00:04 - Jun 23 with 2267 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 23:44 - Jun 22 by Highjack

Ah , so that's what you've been up to.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 00:05 - Jun 23 with 2264 viewsLohengrin

They recruited mostly sixth-form kids from Neath College via word-of-mouth and Facebook, High. They paid them £14 an hour.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 00:15 - Jun 23 with 2245 viewsmorningstar

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 00:05 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

They recruited mostly sixth-form kids from Neath College via word-of-mouth and Facebook, High. They paid them £14 an hour.

£14 an hour! Fvck off is it!

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 00:16 - Jun 23 with 2239 viewsLohengrin

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 00:15 - Jun 23 by morningstar

£14 an hour! Fvck off is it!

Cash in hand. I'm telling you straight that was the deal there.

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 00:28 - Jun 23 with 2213 viewsmorningstar

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 00:16 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

Cash in hand. I'm telling you straight that was the deal there.

Really! Did you work there then? My 17 yr old son did and he was paid £8.50 an hour just like everyone else. He didn't even understand the nature of the job as he is too young. Payments were irregular to say the least, and even after the contract ended he still had to travel to Neath from Swansea to pick up his last pay cheque. Do you think that's legal then and all above board? Seriously now!

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 00:32 - Jun 23 with 2204 viewsLohengrin

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 00:28 - Jun 23 by morningstar

Really! Did you work there then? My 17 yr old son did and he was paid £8.50 an hour just like everyone else. He didn't even understand the nature of the job as he is too young. Payments were irregular to say the least, and even after the contract ended he still had to travel to Neath from Swansea to pick up his last pay cheque. Do you think that's legal then and all above board? Seriously now!

I spoke to a couple of youngsters, though they may well have been supervisors there, who told me they were on £14 an hour. I can't think of a single reason why they would have lied, certainly not to try and impress me in any way.

Do I think it's legal? It's certainly a grey area, let's put it that way.

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 00:53 - Jun 23 with 2184 viewsmorningstar

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 00:32 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

I spoke to a couple of youngsters, though they may well have been supervisors there, who told me they were on £14 an hour. I can't think of a single reason why they would have lied, certainly not to try and impress me in any way.

Do I think it's legal? It's certainly a grey area, let's put it that way.

Ok, let's go with the £14 an hour scenario. Do you think it morally right that the Conservative party are prepared to pay young kids to carry out surveys on their behalf illegally, whilst husbands and wives in the same area go to work for less than half that?

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 01:03 - Jun 23 with 2165 viewsLohengrin

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 00:53 - Jun 23 by morningstar

Ok, let's go with the £14 an hour scenario. Do you think it morally right that the Conservative party are prepared to pay young kids to carry out surveys on their behalf illegally, whilst husbands and wives in the same area go to work for less than half that?

Ah! morality and party politics, pal, they've never made for the easiest of bed-fellows, have they? The goings-on down on The Parade in Neath is small fry compared to what Labour and Rahman have been up to in Tower Hamlets.

Do I think it's right? No, but then again I don't think it matters a damn what I think.

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 01:08 - Jun 23 with 2159 viewsmorningstar

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 01:03 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

Ah! morality and party politics, pal, they've never made for the easiest of bed-fellows, have they? The goings-on down on The Parade in Neath is small fry compared to what Labour and Rahman have been up to in Tower Hamlets.

Do I think it's right? No, but then again I don't think it matters a damn what I think.

I suppose that's the correct answer in general, except it's not really good form to generalize a specific topic is it?

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 16:30 - Jun 23 with 1998 viewsHighjack

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 01:03 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

The Tories now have the legitimate claim that they've done more to bring well paid jobs to neath than labour ever have.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 17:33 - Jun 23 with 1926 viewsmorningstar

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 01:08 - Jun 23 by morningstar

I suppose that's the correct answer in general, except it's not really good form to generalize a specific topic is it?

I have tried very hard, but today i have absolutely no idea what that meant!

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 17:46 - Jun 23 with 1900 viewswestwalesed

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 17:33 - Jun 23 by morningstar

I have tried very hard, but today i have absolutely no idea what that meant!

The parties use private labour all the time to canvass, this is nothing new. I honestly don't see what the problem is??

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 17:58 - Jun 23 with 1893 viewsHighjack

The Tories might have broken election campaign law on 17:46 - Jun 23 by westwalesed

The parties use private labour all the time to canvass, this is nothing new. I honestly don't see what the problem is??

The problem is the kids of neath now have cash on the hip so the dealers are gonna have a field day.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024