Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Safe Standing 22:38 - Jun 22 with 1672 viewsSTID2017

PL have asked their twenty clubs for their thoughts on safe standing areas in PL grounds.
The same news bulletin also stated that there is no legal move to allow it.
Seems like they are getting us worked up over nothing

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Safe Standing on 23:02 - Jun 22 with 1644 viewslonglostjack

I've heard from a good source at the Liberty that the Swans will be taking part in a pilot scheme in 2018/9 season and that the West Stand will be designated a safe standing zone.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Safe Standing on 23:44 - Jun 22 with 1592 viewsBigPhilG

Safe Standing on 23:02 - Jun 22 by longlostjack

I've heard from a good source at the Liberty that the Swans will be taking part in a pilot scheme in 2018/9 season and that the West Stand will be designated a safe standing zone.

There's people on here daft enough to believe that
Safe Standing on 23:56 - Jun 22 with 1587 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Duke of Edinburgh would be a youngster in the west stand so there won't be many joining the experiment over there.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Safe Standing on 00:03 - Jun 23 with 1580 viewsairedale

You're right, but there will actually be two zones, the one you correctly mention in the West stand, plus the one already in place in ASBO corner of the East stand.
Safe Standing on 00:11 - Jun 23 with 1565 viewsTNT

By the time they decide to allow safe standing, I'll probably be of an age that I'll want to sit down.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Safe Standing on 03:00 - Jun 23 with 1529 viewsLoyal

Is there unsafe standing ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Safe Standing on 03:47 - Jun 23 with 1523 viewsGlyn1

Safe Standing on 03:00 - Jun 23 by Loyal

Is there unsafe standing ?

Yep, in every ground with seating where lots of supporters want to stand up, so everyone else has to as well.

Standing in areas without seats has to be a lot safer, surely.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Safe Standing on 07:12 - Jun 23 with 1447 viewsHighjack

Safe Standing on 03:47 - Jun 23 by Glyn1

Yep, in every ground with seating where lots of supporters want to stand up, so everyone else has to as well.

I first started standing at around the age of 1, and it was quite dangerous then. I used to fall all over the place. But since then I've grown to master the art of standing upright on my feet to the extent that now I hardly ever fall over at all.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Safe Standing on 07:23 - Jun 23 with 1433 viewsjohnlangy

Safe Standing on 07:12 - Jun 23 by Highjack

I first started standing at around the age of 1, and it was quite dangerous then. I used to fall all over the place. But since then I've grown to master the art of standing upright on my feet to the extent that now I hardly ever fall over at all.

I tend to fall over quite a lot. Especially in Majorca where I am now.
Safe Standing on 07:27 - Jun 23 with 1423 viewsRancid

You know you're getting on when your first thought when reading this thread is, I quite like sitting down actually.
Safe Standing on 09:07 - Jun 23 with 1324 viewsLeonWasGod

They've run a few trials already to check the safety barriers

Safe Standing on 09:08 - Jun 23 with 1321 viewspikeypaul

Safe Standing on 07:12 - Jun 23 by Highjack

Obviously a johnny come lately who never stood at the back of the North Bank when the Swans scored or went to Anfield for the 2-2 game in 81.

Yes,there is a thing called unsafe standing like anyone who went to the vetch will testify.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2017 9:12]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Safe Standing on 11:49 - Jun 23 with 1223 viewsLoyal

Safe Standing on 03:47 - Jun 23 by Glyn1

Hillsborough ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Safe Standing on 14:49 - Jun 23 with 1089 viewsHighjack

Safe Standing on 09:08 - Jun 23 by pikeypaul

Obviously a johnny come lately who never stood at the back of the North Bank when the Swans scored or went to Anfield for the 2-2 game in 81.

Yes,there is a thing called unsafe standing like anyone who went to the vetch will testify.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2017 9:12]

I was minus three years old then but my father was there standing on the north bank and half of me was happily swimming around in his testicles waiting for the chance to be ceremoniously spunked into the world.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Safe Standing on 16:07 - Jun 23 with 1014 viewsLoyal

Safe Standing on 14:49 - Jun 23 by Highjack

I was minus three years old then but my father was there standing on the north bank and half of me was happily swimming around in his testicles waiting for the chance to be ceremoniously spunked into the world.

Where was the other half ?

Safe Standing on 16:25 - Jun 23 with 986 viewsHighjack

Safe Standing on 16:07 - Jun 23 by Loyal

Where was the other half ?

In my mums ovary. Not sure which one, but she wasn't at that match so it isn't relevant to the thread.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024