Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn 23:00 - Jun 22 with 4057 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 23:10 - Jun 22 with 2815 viewsswanjackal

Politics own Jan Hammer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 23:13 - Jun 22 with 2808 viewsDarran

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 23:10 - Jun 22 by swanjackal

Politics own Jan Hammer

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 23:27 - Jun 22 with 2780 viewsLohengrin

I'm not so sure it was a mistake, Daz. The' Great Leader' Corbyn can take as disparate a group of cut-throats as the IRA, Hamas, Hezbollah, the KGB, STASI and, in all likelihood, the Manson Family and describe the aggregation with a perfectly straight face as "our friends."

A synthesis of the insensate.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 23:51 - Jun 22 with 2734 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 23:27 - Jun 22 by Lohengrin

I'm not so sure it was a mistake, Daz. The' Great Leader' Corbyn can take as disparate a group of cut-throats as the IRA, Hamas, Hezbollah, the KGB, STASI and, in all likelihood, the Manson Family and describe the aggregation with a perfectly straight face as "our friends."

A synthesis of the insensate.

Corbyn - the main who wants to take Britain's sold off for pennies assets back into public control , to save the NHS from the same fate and give the people a fairer society.

Tories - sell everything publicly owned on the cheap to their mates for a song and collect the back ganders.

I know who the traitors are in this scenario and it definitely isn't Corbyn.

P.S. Thatcher dealt DIRECTLY with the IRA (not Sinn Fein) during the 80's , but that doesn't fit your narrative does it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 00:13 - Jun 23 with 2706 viewsLohengrin

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 23:51 - Jun 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Corbyn - the main who wants to take Britain's sold off for pennies assets back into public control , to save the NHS from the same fate and give the people a fairer society.

Tories - sell everything publicly owned on the cheap to their mates for a song and collect the back ganders.

I know who the traitors are in this scenario and it definitely isn't Corbyn.

P.S. Thatcher dealt DIRECTLY with the IRA (not Sinn Fein) during the 80's , but that doesn't fit your narrative does it

'My narrative' doesn't include either Corbyn or Thatcher, Bryn.

Incidentally you owe me an apology. I told you right from the word go that the Grenfell fire protest was being hijacked, I told you just watch it unfold....

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 07:30 - Jun 23 with 2605 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 00:13 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

Incidentally you owe me an apology. I told you right from the word go that the Grenfell fire protest was being hijacked, I told you just watch it unfold....

If by being hijacked you mean being kept in the public eye so the evil bastards who allowed this to happen are jailed then that's fine by me. I actually don't care what colour or creed those people who were cremated against their will actually were. They were human beings whether or not they belonged to the Royal British Legion.

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 07:33 - Jun 23 with 2597 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 00:13 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

Your narrative is pure hatred for anything you don't consider as "British".
I consider intolerance completely in-British. So perhaps you should be deported.

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 07:59 - Jun 23 with 2557 viewsfelixstowe_jack

There was me thinking it was G Brown who sold off the UK's gold when they market was at rock bottom and cost us Billions.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 08:04 - Jun 23 with 2546 viewsDr_Winston

Not sure why some people are struggling with why there's a difference between the elected Government of the day negotiating with a terrorist group and an arsey opposition backbench MP cuddling up to them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 08:39 - Jun 23 with 2498 viewsLohengrin

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 07:30 - Jun 23 by Brynmill_Jack

If by being hijacked you mean being kept in the public eye so the evil bastards who allowed this to happen are jailed then that's fine by me. I actually don't care what colour or creed those people who were cremated against their will actually were. They were human beings whether or not they belonged to the Royal British Legion.

Fine by you but not by the people actually affected by the fire, the ones who matter...

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/grenfell-tower-fire-local-r

The fire was an horrific tragedy, who on earth has suggested otherwise? Nor did anybody, aside from yourself and that bloke with Tony Benn as his avatar make any allusion, much less a jibe, at the race or religion of the victims that I saw. Not so much as a passing reference.

I've got to say that the spectacle of you marching up and down all twenty two pages of that thread 'policing the grief' with all the zealous avidity of a route-liner at a North Korean state funeral is one of the rummiest things I've come across in a while. I can't have been the only one slightly taken aback by it either.

* Incidentally the RBL holds an open door to people of any and every background. It's one of the organisations, certainly within the Greater London area, you'd expect a collection for the victims to be made. They'd even welcome you, Bryn. They could put you on at nine after the bingo and you could do your middle-aged radical schtick for the old dears.

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 08:47 - Jun 23 with 2488 viewsLohengrin

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 07:33 - Jun 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Your narrative is pure hatred for anything you don't consider as "British".
I consider intolerance completely in-British. So perhaps you should be deported.

There you go again, more tangential tantruming. You're alright, are you? Since a few weeks before the General Election I've been noticing you spiral, you're starting to remind me of the protagonist in Hamsun's Hunger as your grip on reality shifts incrementally toward hallucination.

I'll light a candle for you, kidder. I'm on your side.

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 09:09 - Jun 23 with 2445 viewsStarsky

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 08:47 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

There you go again, more tangential tantruming. You're alright, are you? Since a few weeks before the General Election I've been noticing you spiral, you're starting to remind me of the protagonist in Hamsun's Hunger as your grip on reality shifts incrementally toward hallucination.

Fair play Lohengrin, I've learned so much about books whilst reading your eloquent postings on this forum over the years... 😂

It's just the internet, init.

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 09:10 - Jun 23 with 2442 viewsLohengrin

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 09:09 - Jun 23 by Starsky

Fair play Lohengrin, I've learned so much about books whilst reading your eloquent postings on this forum over the years... 😂

You should hear me sing, I'd break your heart.

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 09:12 - Jun 23 with 2439 viewsDarran

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 08:47 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

More like Hamsters Hunger inside his head though.

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 09:24 - Jun 23 with 2420 viewsHeadmaster

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 08:04 - Jun 23 by Dr_Winston

Not sure why some people are struggling with why there's a difference between the elected Government of the day negotiating with a terrorist group and an arsey opposition backbench MP cuddling up to them.

I can't believe this is still an issue. It's no secret Corbyn supported a united Ireland and was sympathetic to the cause of the Irish republicans, but I don't for one second believe he supported or endorsed the killings of innocent people.
Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 09:51 - Jun 23 with 2377 viewsDafyddHuw

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 09:24 - Jun 23 by Headmaster

I can't believe this is still an issue. It's no secret Corbyn supported a united Ireland and was sympathetic to the cause of the Irish republicans, but I don't for one second believe he supported or endorsed the killings of innocent people.

Shhh...it doesn't suit the narrative mun.
Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 09:57 - Jun 23 with 2365 viewsDarran

Is there any evidence to support that and did he meet with both sides?

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 10:03 - Jun 23 with 2358 viewsHighjack

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 09:12 - Jun 23 by Darran

More like Hamsters Hunger inside his head though.

Is that hamster made of lead or something? Why isn't the X-Ray penetrating it?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 10:03 - Jun 23 with 2358 viewsLohengrin

It's not going away because there are people who believed at the time, and still believe, that what Corbyn and McDonnel were engaged in during the '80s was treasonous and a contributory factor in the on-going effusion of blood.

"Oh! well, that's the sort of thing you would say." I can gauge your reaction from this remove, but it's not just me saying or thinking it. Not then, not now. I've taken the time to go searching on the shelves for a passage from Garret Fitzgerald's autobiography All in a Life to illustrate the point. Fitzgerald, as you are probably aware, was Irish Taoiseach for the period in question, I'll reproduce it here for you, he had this to say:

" I am not sure that these British politicians understand the extent to which these contacts have contributed to the continuation of IRA violence over a long period by enabling that organisation to persuade its members that persistence in the campaign of terror will eventually lead to negotiations for a British withdrawal."

That's the pretty damning and unequivocal view of somebody well versed in the reality on the ground. Thankfully the lid has been closed on the mayhem in Northern Ireland, everybody wants it slammed tight for good so that future generations don't have to endure the life those who have gone before had to. None of us can go back and alter history but each of us has the duty to ensure it is not re-written. You don't learn from mistakes by burying them they have to be recognised for what they were, it's the only way people can learn from them so they are not repeated.

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 10:06 - Jun 23 with 2343 viewsLohengrin

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 10:03 - Jun 23 by Highjack

Is that hamster made of lead or something? Why isn't the X-Ray penetrating it?

It's a magic hamster.

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 10:06 - Jun 23 with 2337 viewswestwalesed

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 07:59 - Jun 23 by felixstowe_jack

There was me thinking it was G Brown who sold off the UK's gold when they market was at rock bottom and cost us Billions.

Brilliant post and an issue people don't seem to actually realise.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 10:11 - Jun 23 with 2315 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Who is ideanpod ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 10:24 - Jun 23 with 2291 viewsLohengrin

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 10:11 - Jun 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

Who is ideanpod ?

The hamster?

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 10:26 - Jun 23 with 2287 viewsWarwickHunt

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 10:11 - Jun 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

Who is ideanpod ?

Perch's MP3 player.
Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 10:32 - Jun 23 with 2268 viewsLohengrin

Did anyone see this nasty tweet about Corbyn on 10:26 - Jun 23 by WarwickHunt

Perch's MP3 player.

That occurred to me, but too late...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024