Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This really boils my piss 16:37 - Jun 23 with 2323 viewsDarran

http://www.westerntelegraph.co.uk/news/15367553.Fight_for_visa_for_former_Britis

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This really boils my piss on 16:47 - Jun 23 with 2289 viewsLohengrin

Visa? If he's served twelve years in the army a British passport and full citizenship ought to be a given.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

This really boils my piss on 17:21 - Jun 23 with 2209 viewsSTID2017

Should be given a dual nationality.
Stinks

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

This really boils my piss on 17:21 - Jun 23 with 2208 views3swan

If the article is a true reflection, then only one word

Disgrace
This really boils my piss on 18:49 - Jun 23 with 2123 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It is just amazing illegal immigrants who sneak into the Country seem to get legal aid to avoid deportation then appeal the ECHR when they denied the right to stay in the Country.
Someone who does the right thing, serves in our army, then works to provide for his family id denied a chance to stay here. Something is wrong with the system.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

This really boils my piss on 19:06 - Jun 23 with 2094 viewsDr_Winston

This really boils my piss on 16:47 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

Visa? If he's served twelve years in the army a British passport and full citizenship ought to be a given.

Absolutely.

the French have the right of it in that regard. Apply for citizenship after three years, awarded it automatically for injury in combat.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This really boils my piss on 19:14 - Jun 23 with 2073 viewsexiledclaseboy

That decision is mental.

Poll: Tory leader

This really boils my piss on 19:19 - Jun 23 with 2058 viewsswanforthemoney

maybe there was a specific clause in the army recruitment contract about whether his service would allow him to live and work in the UK.
There's usually predetermined rules on this. There was a similar big controversy about Ghurkas a few years ago.

I stand in the North Stand

This really boils my piss on 14:03 - Jun 24 with 1866 viewsCleddau

Disgraceful. Most of my family are from Neyland and many know him personally. Hopefully Stephen Crabb will get his arse into gear and fight his case.
Login to get fewer ads

This really boils my piss on 14:29 - Jun 24 with 1841 viewsLeonWasGod

This really boils my piss on 18:49 - Jun 23 by felixstowe_jack

It is just amazing illegal immigrants who sneak into the Country seem to get legal aid to avoid deportation then appeal the ECHR when they denied the right to stay in the Country.
Someone who does the right thing, serves in our army, then works to provide for his family id denied a chance to stay here. Something is wrong with the system.

Yep system's screwed. Similarly families where one partner is foreign are being torn apart and spouses deported if they don't hit an income threshold, in an economy of falling wages. But this is what you get when there's a witch hunt against immigrants and the government panders to that agenda. It's going to get worse. A lot worse if the target of net immigration of tens of thousands is ever to be reached.
This really boils my piss on 02:39 - Jun 25 with 1717 viewsDJack

This stinks.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

This really boils my piss on 13:47 - Jun 26 with 1548 viewsCleddau

Some positive news on the situation:
https://www.facebook.com/StephenCrabbPembs/posts/1554683027915041

Stephen Crabb
3 hrs ·
UPDATE on Sam Cataki -
After speaking with Sam on Friday, I briefed the Immigration Minister Brandon Lewis, and this morning I was very pleased to hear from the Home Office that Sam is allowed to return to work, and that his application to remain in the United Kingdom is being treated with urgency.

This is very good news for Sam, his family and the people of Neyland and who have shown strong support for him. Hopefully the whole matter will be resolved shortly.
This really boils my piss on 14:49 - Jun 26 with 1507 viewsJohnw102

This really boils my piss on 14:03 - Jun 24 by Cleddau

Disgraceful. Most of my family are from Neyland and many know him personally. Hopefully Stephen Crabb will get his arse into gear and fight his case.

My Grand-daughter is in school with his daughter, very nice family. Looks like Crabb (who I have always thought a bit of an ****) has got something positive done, so fair dos to him.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024