Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. 23:33 - Jun 23 with 5810 viewsPokerface

Noel Fielding

Vic Reeves

I literally have to turn tv off / change channel when they are on tv.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 09:45 - Jun 24 with 1166 viewsswanjackal

Eddie Izzard. I loved his early stuff, but he has become a shadow of his former self. I'm wondering if it's due to the pressures of finding out he has lots of illegitimate children from his time in panto at the Exeter Grand....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 09:50 - Jun 24 with 1156 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 09:33 - Jun 24 by dailew

John Bishop, Michael McIntyre, Peter Kay, Eddie Izzard, Jack Whitehall, Reginald D Hunter.

Almost any female apart from Jo Brand and French and Saunders. Incoming !

Favorite Brits, Sean Lock, Mark Thomas, Frankie Boyle, Jeremy Hardy, Mark Steel, Russell Kane, Stewart Lee, Marcus Brigstocke, Romesh Ranganathan,Al Murray,

Reg used to be funny, haven't seen a lot of him recently. Paul Chowdry makes me laugh and I agree with your second list BTW.

Michael McIntyre, john Bishop are comedians for girls. Never liked Gervais, far too much to his own arse

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 10:01 - Jun 24 with 1134 viewsdailew

TBF to the females, forgot about the brilliant Catherine Tate.
Also quite enjoy Miranda. Lot worse comedies around.

3 other great comediennes were Linda Smith, Victoria Wood and Caroline Aherne. Also sadly passed away.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 10:41 - Jun 24 with 1102 viewsjack247

Jo Brand. She just isn't funny.

On a similar note, could someone please explain what's funny about Mrs Browns Boys please? I think it's shit but most people seem to find it hilarious
Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 10:53 - Jun 24 with 1092 viewsWarwickHunt

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 10:41 - Jun 24 by jack247

Jo Brand. She just isn't funny.

On a similar note, could someone please explain what's funny about Mrs Browns Boys please? I think it's shit but most people seem to find it hilarious

Mrs Brown is actually a man. Fücking hilarious.
Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 11:30 - Jun 24 with 1068 viewsbarry_island

John Bishop, Jack Whitehall, Miranda Hart, from the past, special mentions for Jimmy Tarbuck and the Goodies.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 11:35 - Jun 24 with 1061 viewsOnslow

Les Dawson
Vic Reeves
Bill Bailey
Ross Noble
Dave Allen
Billy Connolly
Sean Lock
Bob Monkhouse

She keeps passin' me by...

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 11:43 - Jun 24 with 1047 viewsMuteswan

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 09:45 - Jun 24 by swanjackal

Eddie Izzard. I loved his early stuff, but he has become a shadow of his former self. I'm wondering if it's due to the pressures of finding out he has lots of illegitimate children from his time in panto at the Exeter Grand....

Just got back from hols in the USA and Thursday evening Mrs Mute and I saw Eddie Izzard on his latest tour in Boston. The show was excellent, although not totally a stand up, it is more of an auto- biographical show giving a live version of his book "Believe Me" ( everyone in the audience was given a copy of the book ). Saying that , it was extremely funny and he gave a great performance as it appeared very off the cuff, interacting with the audience. My only complaint was the constant whooping and over reaction from the Yanks. They are so loud! 😠
Login to get fewer ads

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 11:45 - Jun 24 with 1047 viewsDyfnant

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 07:40 - Jun 24 by jojaca

I'm a big stand up fan, but in my opinion Stewart Lee is best British stand up. I enjoy Doug Stanhope, Louis CK, Bill Burr, Jim Jefferies, Lewis Black and Dave Chapelle.

Saw Stewart Lee the night before palace away back when we were in the championship. He bored the balls off me, not literally

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 12:42 - Jun 24 with 1019 viewsunion_jack

Miranda Hart, great actress, awful comedian

Susan Calman, don't know where to start with her. Bloody awful

Marcus Brigstock, very funny.

John Finnemore, good writer and comedian.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 12:58 - Jun 24 with 1001 viewsbuilthjack

That scouse fella with the mcmanaman haircut. What's funny about him?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 13:01 - Jun 24 with 999 viewsWarwickHunt

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 12:58 - Jun 24 by builthjack

The haircut?
Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 13:05 - Jun 24 with 992 viewsbuilthjack

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 13:01 - Jun 24 by WarwickHunt

The haircut?

Good answer Warwick

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 13:07 - Jun 24 with 990 viewsDarran

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 12:58 - Jun 24 by builthjack

Being serious here the wife and I were watching some drama on ITV last week and of all the actors in the works they'd used John çuntshovelling Bishop.
#ScouceTwàt

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 13:15 - Jun 24 with 979 viewsjack247

Who is the guy often on mock the week that ruins the wheel of news round with loads of rapid fire wordplays rather than constructing a funny story? Don't rate him.
Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 13:48 - Jun 24 with 952 viewsbuilthjack

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 13:07 - Jun 24 by Darran

Being serious here the wife and I were watching some drama on ITV last week and of all the actors in the works they'd used John çuntshovelling Bishop.
#ScouceTwàt

I saw it, he didn't say much

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 13:49 - Jun 24 with 950 viewsDarran

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 13:48 - Jun 24 by builthjack

I saw it, he didn't say much

And when he did nobody could understand it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 13:53 - Jun 24 with 947 viewscmajack

Josh widdicombe about as funny as toothache
Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 13:55 - Jun 24 with 944 viewsdickythorpe

Theresa May
Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 08:46 - Jun 26 with 820 viewsPegojack

John Cleese (these days)

Ronnie Corbett
Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 10:10 - Jun 26 with 785 viewsdailew

Joe Lycett.

Almost any guest on 8 10 cats bar JoeWiilkinson.

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 10:10 - Jun 26 with 785 viewsthe_oracle

Russell Howard. Bristolian tosser who thinks pulling a face whilst exaggerating his yokel accent is enough to get a laugh.
Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 10:16 - Jun 26 with 780 viewsdailew

Surprised no-one's mentioned Keith Lemon. Though Bo Selecta was funny.

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 10:19 - Jun 26 with 778 viewsswanjackal

So, judging by the response, all comedians. Shows how subjective the topic is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 10:20 - Jun 26 with 775 viewsOnslow

Unfunniest famous / semi famous British comedians.. on 10:16 - Jun 26 by dailew

Surprised no-one's mentioned Keith Lemon. Though Bo Selecta was funny.

Bo Selecta was f*cking epic. Celebrity Juice is f*cking w*ank

She keeps passin' me by...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024