Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn at Glastonbury 15:50 - Jun 24 with 17086 viewsMrSwerve

What's he going to sing then?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 22:44 - Jun 26 with 1214 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 21:39 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

I don't know. I'm guessing. Vicarious liability.

If councils (or anyone else) could soecify work to be done that's within all laws and regulations, perform checks (the work on this block was theoretically inspected 16 times) and, due to illegal use of different materials or improper installation by a properly appointed contractor could still be found liable, nothing would ever get built.

We don't know if the above is true of course, I'm just using the example given.

We will all have to see what comes out of this, but it appears that all over the country, this has happened as unless something has changed, all the stuff that has been tested so far from all sorts of authorities, has failed.
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 00:13 - Jun 27 with 1178 viewsLoyal

Corbyn has to be the most desperate politician in recent history.
Britain loves a loser.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 02:47 - Jun 27 with 1151 viewsHighjack

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 21:40 - Jun 26 by ploppy

The question is whether the material used was illegal at the time. Has that been established yet? I didn't think it had.

Then there's the issue of the air gap behind the cladding which acted as a chimney and allowed the fire to spread. I understand the idea of the air gap was to prevent condensation (may be wrong here) but if it acts as a chimney then surely that's a bad idea. There's supposed to be fire breaks though so who knows. I would image it's a case of multiple issues.

I recall some minister saying in the days following the fire something along the lines of "it is of my understanding that it is illegal in this country" Obviously non committal but it was definitely said.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 05:30 - Jun 27 with 1137 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 00:13 - Jun 27 by Loyal

Corbyn has to be the most desperate politician in recent history.
Britain loves a loser.

May chucking a billion quid at the DUP is desperate. I don't know what you've got against Corbyn I really don't.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:11 - Jun 27 with 1085 viewsLoyal

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 05:30 - Jun 27 by Brynmill_Jack

May chucking a billion quid at the DUP is desperate. I don't know what you've got against Corbyn I really don't.

He is a self serving egomaniac !
I've started a thread on the fecking Torys as welll, they are all cnts mate. Every last one.

Corbyn just typifies their desperation.

The fact thousands of middle England gap year tossers, daddy's money driven dickheads sing his name is all the proof you need.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2017 9:16]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:55 - Jun 27 with 1055 viewsjack247

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:11 - Jun 27 by Loyal

I've started a thread on the fecking Torys as welll, they are all cnts mate. Every last one.

The fact thousands of middle England gap year tossers, daddy's money driven dickheads sing his name is all the proof you need.

Self serving egomaniac actually sums them both up quite well.

He is a pied piper fantasist figure. She is a dour, colourless and appears out of her depth. No doubt either would stab you in the back as soon as look at you. What a choice.
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 05:35 - Jun 30 with 929 viewsHumpty

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 09:11 - Jun 27 by Loyal

Heh! Oi!

Nick Crane FFS.

Nazi punks covered in swastikas sucking off blokes in gay clubs.

Oi!

A more homoerotic get together you couldn't imagine.

Oi!
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:56 - Jul 5 with 838 viewsDarran

lol

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/glastonbury-shamed-over-zero-hour-contract-cl

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:05 - Jul 5 with 823 viewsjack247

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:56 - Jul 5 by Darran

lol

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/glastonbury-shamed-over-zero-hour-contract-cl

I'm absolutely behind stopping the likes of Tesco employing long term staff on zero hours contracts, as much as I dislike Corbyn it's hard to fault his stance on that one.

This is exactly the sort of scenario they should work in though. There's a job to be done and you get paid until it's done. It's a choice to travel from overseas for a zero hours contract job you expect to last a week. If you don't want the risk don't take the job
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:12 - Jul 5 with 813 viewsHighjack

I was talking to my friend who was at Glastonbury and she said she got chucked out of the front bit next to the stage so they could fill it with the cheering corbyn supporters with their flags. She was allowed back in after but it makes you think.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:43 - Jul 5 with 789 viewsr0ckin

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:12 - Jul 5 by Highjack

I was talking to my friend who was at Glastonbury and she said she got chucked out of the front bit next to the stage so they could fill it with the cheering corbyn supporters with their flags. She was allowed back in after but it makes you think.

The hard left in action

Peace

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:09 - Jul 6 with 758 viewsEbo

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 10:56 - Jul 5 by Darran

lol

Sixty-three per cent of 25-year-olds were employed full-time, 12 per cent part time, and 7 per cent were unemployed. Twenty-three per cent worked shifts and 5 per cent had zero-hours contracts.

Hardly a scandal considering the clean up lasted barely a week

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:11 - Jul 6 with 755 viewsEbo

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 11:12 - Jul 5 by Highjack

I had plenty of friends there and they watched him and no such thing happened. Your friends are talking shit tory boy.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:14 - Jul 6 with 752 viewsHighjack

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:11 - Jul 6 by Ebo

I had plenty of friends there and they watched him and no such thing happened. Your friends are talking shit tory boy.

Your friends were no doubt "on the list"

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:16 - Jul 6 with 751 viewswaynekerr55

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:11 - Jul 6 by Ebo

Genuine question Ebo - why does opposition of Corbyn equate to being a Tory? Not on a wind up, nor is this an implication that this is your modus operandi, but it's a recurring theme.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:20 - Jul 6 with 744 viewsjack247

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:16 - Jul 6 by waynekerr55

Genuine question Ebo - why does opposition of Corbyn equate to being a Tory? Not on a wind up, nor is this an implication that this is your modus operandi, but it's a recurring theme.

It's a great question
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:25 - Jul 6 with 742 viewsHighjack

I've asked this question of many on here but never get a sensible answer. In their minds you have to be one or the other.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:40 - Jul 6 with 734 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:25 - Jul 6 by Highjack

I've asked this question of many on here but never get a sensible answer. In their minds you have to be one or the other.

As evidenced by the treatment of Luciana Berger.

New, caring sharing politics it is.
Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:48 - Jul 6 with 724 viewsEbo

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:40 - Jul 6 by londonlisa2001

As evidenced by the treatment of Luciana Berger.

New, caring sharing politics it is.

Well your Liberals are totally finished Lisa. Who will you vote for now?

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:49 - Jul 6 with 721 viewsEbo

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:14 - Jul 6 by Highjack

Your friends were no doubt "on the list"

They are not political types at all but still watched it.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:50 - Jul 6 with 716 viewsEbo

Well you seem to agree more with the Tory's than Corbyn so i assume your political compass points to the right.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:52 - Jul 6 with 713 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:50 - Jul 6 by Ebo

Well you seem to agree more with the Tory's than Corbyn so i assume your political compass points to the right.

I voted Labour and I think Corbyns a çunt.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:52 - Jul 6 with 712 viewswaynekerr55

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:50 - Jul 6 by Ebo

Incorrect Mr Bo. I'm a mixture of all a transgender of political ideas 😉

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:54 - Jul 6 with 709 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:52 - Jul 6 by Darran

I voted Labour and I think Corbyns a çunt.

You're what they call something of a conundrum, Daz.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:56 - Jul 6 with 706 viewsDarran

Corbyn at Glastonbury on 16:54 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

You're what they call something of a conundrum, Daz.

Get the Tories out innit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024