Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand 20:59 - Jun 26 with 1622 viewsEbo

Check this absolute clung bucket out.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 21:02 - Jun 26 with 1609 viewsDarran

First thing I thought when I saw that on twitter earlier was that he's mentally ill with schizophrenia.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 21:04 - Jun 26 with 1607 viewsNeath_Jack

Who, Rivers or the chap in the link .........

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 21:13 - Jun 26 with 1580 viewsDarran

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 21:04 - Jun 26 by Neath_Jack

No comment.

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 21:31 - Jun 26 with 1534 viewsEbo

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 21:04 - Jun 26 by Neath_Jack

Lakeys allright mun. He's mellowed a lot.

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 21:59 - Jun 26 with 1496 viewsEbo

Part 2
[Post edited 26 Jun 2017 22:00]

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 22:16 - Jun 26 with 1457 viewsDDCH

What Darran said is more than the likely the situation

the tweeter is just as big of a prick
[Post edited 26 Jun 2017 22:26]

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 22:19 - Jun 26 with 1444 viewsEbo

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 22:16 - Jun 26 by DDCH

What Darran said is more than the likely the situation

the tweeter is just as big of a prick
[Post edited 26 Jun 2017 22:26]

He's ok. I've known him years. He's a changed man.

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 22:26 - Jun 26 with 1419 viewsDarran

I don't think these vids are funny at all there's definitely mental health issues involved.

Login to get fewer ads

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 22:28 - Jun 26 with 1413 viewsBanosswan

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 22:26 - Jun 26 by Darran

I don't think these vids are funny at all there's definitely mental health issues involved.

Or alcohol/substance abuse

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 22:28 - Jun 26 with 1411 viewsDarran

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 22:28 - Jun 26 by Banosswan

Or alcohol/substance abuse

Yeah could be there's summin up.

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 00:27 - Jun 27 with 1366 viewsEbo

This kind of thing has been rife lately on trains and buses. Its a sad state of affairs. This is not an isolated incident.

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 08:50 - Jun 27 with 1233 viewswestwalesed

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 21:02 - Jun 26 by Darran

First thing I thought when I saw that on twitter earlier was that he's mentally ill with schizophrenia.

Looks veey much like that, and that he was slap bang in the middle of Psychosis. I see it frequently on the Psychiatric Wards in Pembrokeshire.

Veey sad watching that video. Sadly, there is no Mental Health first aid knowledge amongst the general public. I'm not talking about intervention, it is scary, but an awareness of signs and symptoms. Then the knob who said he was going to "sort this c..t out" may not have got involved. As scary as it is someone needed to go up to him and tell him he was safe, he was OK, nobody was angry and thar help was on the way. When the police arrived more than likely he would have had a Section 136 on him and been carted off in a van like a common criminal. And all for being ill.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 08:54 - Jun 27 with 1225 viewsLoyal

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 21:31 - Jun 26 by Ebo

Lakeys allright mun. He's mellowed a lot.

Good boy Tony, always has been, unlike some of the rest of them.
Spins toons.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 09:24 - Jun 27 with 1204 viewsOnslow

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 08:54 - Jun 27 by Loyal

Good boy Tony, always has been, unlike some of the rest of them.
Spins toons.

Aye, agree on this. When I was on tw*tbook he was always decent. Age mellows people, the competitive edge goes and begrudging respect replaces it

She keeps passin' me by...

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 11:26 - Jun 27 with 1141 viewsLeonWasGod

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 21:02 - Jun 26 by Darran

Ebo? Yeah, could be
This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 12:10 - Jun 27 with 1097 viewsEbo

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 11:26 - Jun 27 by LeonWasGod

Ebo? Yeah, could be

Cheeky Tvvat!!!

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 12:13 - Jun 27 with 1091 viewsEbo

This anti-immgrant crap is getting way out of hand on 09:24 - Jun 27 by Onslow

Aye, agree on this. When I was on tw*tbook he was always decent. Age mellows people, the competitive edge goes and begrudging respect replaces it

Even during the dark days, Lakey had always been good mates with jacks up Aberdare. He stopped a mate of mine getting a baseball bat beating once off a minibus full of Cardiff.
He still goes down once in a while but he's not as interested as he used to be.
His boy is his world these days.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024