Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unfunny comedians from rest of the world 22:25 - Jun 26 with 3775 viewsPokerface

All of them.

In all seriousness I can't remember seeing and enjoying a stand up comedian from overseas on tv

Comic actors / shows then yes. Frasier and Oliver Hardy.

All American comedians though- nothing. Am I missing some comedy gold or are they all overrated and poor.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 22:28 - Jun 26 with 3157 viewsDarran

Donald Trump is pretty funny.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 22:35 - Jun 26 with 3155 viewsKGriz16

I don't find Katherine Ryan funny at all, and she seems to be all over British television at the moment.

I will vouch heavily though for Dave Chappelle.
Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 22:39 - Jun 26 with 3151 viewslondonlisa2001

I find Henning Wehn hilarious,
Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 22:41 - Jun 26 with 3143 viewsdickythorpe

Bafetemi Gomis used to milk that straying offside routine, that pesky ref and linesmen always caught him!
Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 23:03 - Jun 26 with 3122 viewsPokerface

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 22:39 - Jun 26 by londonlisa2001

I find Henning Wehn hilarious,

I forgot about him. Got his dvd. He is excellent and the football tour series in South America a few years back was good entertainment.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 23:05 - Jun 26 with 3115 viewsdailew

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 23:16 - Jun 26 with 3104 viewsZaxx

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 05:54 - Jun 27 with 3052 viewsphact0rri

to be fair aside from japanese comedians (which I don't think translate so well), british sense of humour is just in a class by itself.

but Robin Williams on football was pretty fun.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 08:43 - Jun 27 with 2997 viewsPegojack

I always find Rich Hall very funny, but he's almost an adopted Brit, he seems to be over here more than over there.
Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 10:22 - Jun 27 with 2969 viewsSenhin

I like Trevor Noah. Can't think of any others though.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 10:35 - Jun 27 with 2955 viewsacejack3065

Jim Jeffries is pretty funny after a few drinks
Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 11:34 - Jun 27 with 2910 viewsLeonWasGod

Rebel Wilson. Right thread this time too!

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 12:43 - Jun 27 with 2876 viewsunion_jack

T J Miller.

Great in Silicon Valley but awful at stand-up.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 13:19 - Jun 27 with 2853 viewswaynekerr55

Curb your enthusiasm was pretty good, no?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 07:18 - Jun 28 with 2725 viewssquarebear

Tony Law (Canadian though lives in London) has been the funniest I've seen though he's become more surreal in recent years. The last show I saw of his was almost like indulgently watching a toddler acting up. Such a pity he didn't stick to his earlier style.
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:05 - Jun 28 with 2647 viewsJonnyTheJack

Bill Burr. End thread.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2017 15:11]
Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 15:08 - Jun 28 with 2643 viewsDrGonzo

What. Really. There's loads.

Bill Hicks, Richard Pryor to start. Bill Burr and Joe Rogan currently.
Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 15:27 - Jun 28 with 2626 viewsswanjackal

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 13:19 - Jun 27 by waynekerr55

Curb your enthusiasm was pretty good, no?

Just because this is a thread about foreigners, does not give you the right to "culturally appropriate" the speech pattern of a French man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 15:33 - Jun 28 with 2618 viewswaynekerr55

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 15:27 - Jun 28 by swanjackal

Just because this is a thread about foreigners, does not give you the right to "culturally appropriate" the speech pattern of a French man.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 15:46 - Jun 28 with 2606 viewsDafyddHuw

Doug Stanhope. Best comedian on the planet.
Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 17:27 - Jun 28 with 2577 viewsunion_jack

I wish people would actually read the title of the thread!!

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 17:32 - Jun 28 with 2570 viewsDafyddHuw

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 17:27 - Jun 28 by union_jack

I wish people would actually read the title of the thread!!

The OPs thread title and his post are contradictory though.
Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 18:45 - Jun 28 with 2542 viewsunion_jack

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 17:32 - Jun 28 by DafyddHuw

The OPs thread title and his post are contradictory though.

Not really. He does mention good actors and shows but I take it as being stand up he is alluding to.

Anyway, the title says it all. So there!

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 19:29 - Jun 28 with 2505 viewskarnataka

Henning Wehn, as Lisa mentioned, I always like plus Stewart Francis & Reginald D Hunter are pretty good too.
Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 20:08 - Jun 28 with 2494 viewsepaul

Unfunny comedians from rest of the world on 15:46 - Jun 28 by DafyddHuw

Doug Stanhope. Best comedian on the planet.

Your not wrong there

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024