Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Tory bung to the DUP .... 09:08 - Jun 27 with 2010 viewsLoyal

I take it the money is paid from party funds ?
I thought austerity was the order of the day, A billion quid would serve the NHS well.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2017 9:20]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 09:19 - Jun 27 with 2000 viewsMrSwansea

I voted Conservative but this "deal" sticks in the throat. There must be a better way to handle government when it is a hung parliament.

This whole situation is a shambles and I believe Theresa May will be ousted by the cut throat conservative party. Not before the popularity in JC reincarnated subsides.

Politics is a real shitshow at the moment.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 09:49 - Jun 27 with 1976 viewssherpajacob

Been quoted it would give every nurse in the NHS a £1500 pay rise.

Must be nice to have a magic money tree in Downing street.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 13:57 - Jun 27 with 1926 viewsEbo

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 09:19 - Jun 27 by MrSwansea

I voted Conservative but this "deal" sticks in the throat. There must be a better way to handle government when it is a hung parliament.

This whole situation is a shambles and I believe Theresa May will be ousted by the cut throat conservative party. Not before the popularity in JC reincarnated subsides.

I do not think it will be subsiding anytime soon, yesterdays events will only make it grow even more.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 15:33 - Jun 27 with 1863 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 13:57 - Jun 27 by Ebo

I do not think it will be subsiding anytime soon, yesterdays events will only make it grow even more.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 17:11 - Jun 27 with 1822 viewsLeonWasGod

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 13:57 - Jun 27 by Ebo

They might have to chop it down when they need to make room for the Enchanted Brexit Fountain of Prosperity.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/politics-headlines/magic-money-tree-false
The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 18:43 - Jun 27 with 1782 viewspikeypaul

Labour would have to have done a similar deal times 5 to get the seats to form a government Corbyn thought he was entitled to.
A lot of money saved by Theresa.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 19:32 - Jun 27 with 1756 viewsHighjack

The general election was almost a month ago. Any chance these clowns can stop doing secretive deals and performing at Glastonbury and get back to running the country please? Ian Duncan smith and ed fu cking milliband have been presenting the Jeremy vine show on radio two for what seems like an eternity. Do your f ucking jobs.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 20:03 - Jun 27 with 1712 viewsnice_to_michu

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 18:43 - Jun 27 by pikeypaul

Labour would have to have done a similar deal times 5 to get the seats to form a government Corbyn thought he was entitled to.

Yeh she's played a blinder, yet again! 10 out of 10 from me.

Login to get fewer ads

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 20:42 - Jun 27 with 1675 viewsswanforthemoney

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 18:43 - Jun 27 by pikeypaul

Money saved, my arse. After all the Magic Money Tree nonsense, she comes across as an arch hypocrite.

I stand in the North Stand

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 21:07 - Jun 27 with 1643 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 19:32 - Jun 27 by Highjack

The general election was almost a month ago. Any chance these clowns can stop doing secretive deals and performing at Glastonbury and get back to running the country please? Ian Duncan smith and ed fu cking milliband have been presenting the Jeremy vine show on radio two for what seems like an eternity. Do your f ucking jobs.

Ed and IDS are failed politicians. Bit part players.
JC went really to Glasto when invited as he could see it was an opportunity to communicate with some of the younger voters. A massive opportunity owing to the size of the crowd. Labour are also continuing to campaign in all the Tory marginals (many are hanging on by a few hundred votes) whilst providing strong oppostion at Westminster in readiness for the next GE.
The Government run the Country ( and a fine mess the self servers are making off it). JC and Labour on the other hand are doing excatly what a good Oppostion should. Don't tar them all with the same brush.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 00:20 - Jun 28 with 1577 viewscontroversial_jack

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 09:19 - Jun 27 by MrSwansea

That will teach you!
The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 00:22 - Jun 28 with 1576 viewscontroversial_jack

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 20:03 - Jun 27 by nice_to_michu

Yeh she's played a blinder, yet again! 10 out of 10 from me.

Yet again. please explain, or was it sarcasm?
The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 02:16 - Jun 28 with 1541 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 00:22 - Jun 28 by controversial_jack

Yet again. please explain, or was it sarcasm?

I disagree with NTM on Welsh Labour. We have more agreement over the Labour Party in general although he did not like JC. Like many others he may have changed his mind now ;-)
Against that background I would suggest his post was sarcasm. :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 06:59 - Jun 28 with 1492 viewsexiledclaseboy

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/27/troubled-past-the-paramilitary-

Poll: Tory leader

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 08:49 - Jun 28 with 1461 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 06:59 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/27/troubled-past-the-paramilitary-

Yeah but but but

Jeremy Corbyn you know .........

He's a terroist

So there

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 10:52 - Jun 28 with 1408 viewssherpajacob

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 06:59 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

like any sane person, I hope the violence of the troubles is consigned to history and the DUP and SF can get back together in Stormont.

The DUP has a murky past, but the whole of NI can be like that. As democratically elected MPs they are perfectly entitled to go into coalition with the Tories and extract extra money for NI for doing so. The Tories will suffer at the ballot box in Wales and Scotland for this deal, which should have been solely about polices and not money.

The problem is this, The fuss over the DUP would have been far far less had it not been for the right wing during the GE constantly associating Corbyn with terrorism and SF, and thereby undermining the peace process in the hearts and minds of UK voters by dragging back up events from 30 years ago, when in reality both SF and the DUP had already moved on.

it always seems to be that the biggest risk to peace in NI comes from right wing Tory governments, pandering to middle England voters with tough talk.

The anglo irish agreement was a bit of a disaster, the good Friday agreement is now at risk.

Years of good work down the drain, due to a GE campaign aimed at smearing Corbyn and a PM desperate for 10 extra seats, because she doesn't trust her own MPS

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 16:15 - Jun 28 with 1301 viewsPegojack

The situation Theresa May's beleaguered government now finds itself in reminds me a bit of those medieval city sieges, where the defenders watch from the battlements as a massive advancing army closes in and surrounds it.

The Corbyn Army has now began the siege and are probing around the walls to look for weak spots. They fired their first shot today with the amendment to the Queens Speech, which has drawn an immediate response from the defenders in the shape of vague hints that they are going to think about relaxing the public sector wages cap in the Autumn budget "because we are listening to what people want". Yeah, right. Funny, you must have had selective deafness before.

Fascinating stuff, particularly if one or two defenders fall off their perch, as dyspepsic port-soaked Tories tend to do at regular intervals. A few by-elections will make the siege even more interesting to watch.
The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 19:06 - Jun 28 with 1238 viewsJack_Meoff

£1 billion PUBLIC money bung to the DUP so these charlatans can continue to flog the country off apace into PRIVATE hands. Total no brainer. Large gins all round, huzzah!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 21:14 - Jun 28 with 1201 viewssherpajacob

And the first thing the Maydup coalition does.

Vote to continue cutting police and emergency services and real terms cuts to nurses pay.

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 21:17 - Jun 28 with 1198 viewsepaul

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 21:14 - Jun 28 by sherpajacob

And the first thing the Maydup coalition does.

Vote to continue cutting police and emergency services and real terms cuts to nurses pay.

They really are utter f*cking scum, theyve absolutely sh1t on the emergency services, armed forces and public sector

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 21:28 - Jun 28 with 1187 viewsploppy

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 16:15 - Jun 28 by Pegojack

The situation Theresa May's beleaguered government now finds itself in reminds me a bit of those medieval city sieges, where the defenders watch from the battlements as a massive advancing army closes in and surrounds it.

The Corbyn Army has now began the siege and are probing around the walls to look for weak spots. They fired their first shot today with the amendment to the Queens Speech, which has drawn an immediate response from the defenders in the shape of vague hints that they are going to think about relaxing the public sector wages cap in the Autumn budget "because we are listening to what people want". Yeah, right. Funny, you must have had selective deafness before.

Fascinating stuff, particularly if one or two defenders fall off their perch, as dyspepsic port-soaked Tories tend to do at regular intervals. A few by-elections will make the siege even more interesting to watch.

begun not began
The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 22:38 - Jun 28 with 1148 viewsPegojack

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 21:28 - Jun 28 by ploppy

begun not began

You are correct, my sincere apologies.
The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 01:27 - Jun 29 with 1119 viewsDJack

The Tory bung to the DUP .... on 22:38 - Jun 28 by Pegojack

You are correct, my sincere apologies.

He had to get something right at one point...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024