Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again 18:50 - Jun 27 with 1738 viewspikeypaul

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40404661

The valleys shat on by Labour WAG yet again.

But the muppets will blindly vote them in again next time regardless.

You get what you deserve.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 19:05 - Jun 27 with 1719 viewstaffpunk

IMO it was never going to happen, but they should have made the decision a long time ago.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 19:22 - Jun 27 with 1695 viewsLeonWasGod

It's not WAG. It's WG.

As you were.
Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 19:28 - Jun 27 with 1686 viewsDr_Winston

A rare sensible decison there.

A crazy idea that would have made a lot of developers rich and then swiftly become a white elephant.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 19:28 - Jun 27 with 1684 viewsLeonWasGod

Seems to have the making of a huge white elephant, so I don't blame them. Think the benefits have been massively over-sold. If it's such a good-looking business plan why do they need the WG guarantees/cash?
Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 19:49 - Jun 27 with 1646 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If they are going to be criticised for anything here it's for flirting with the project for so long and not coming to the obvious decision a long time ago.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 19:59 - Jun 27 with 1604 viewsnice_to_michu

Clueless post from the OP.
Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 20:04 - Jun 27 with 1594 viewsHighjack

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 19:22 - Jun 27 by LeonWasGod

It's not WAG. It's WG.

As you were.

I thought it was TNAfW?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 20:58 - Jun 27 with 1512 viewsraynor94

No time for the Assembly at all, but the right decision albeit 6 years late was made, we have already wasted 9 million on it, thank god they have seen sense

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 20:59 - Jun 27 with 1508 viewsbuilthjack

The owners haven't got a pot to pi$$ in. Aviva would put 20% max. So it was never going to happen. Good decision by the WG.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2017 21:06]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 21:02 - Jun 27 with 1501 viewsKilkennyjack

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 20:59 - Jun 27 by builthjack

The owners haven't got a pot to pi$$ in. Aviva would put 20% max. So it was never going to happen. Good decision by the WG.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2017 21:06]

The only decision.

Beware of the Risen People

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 21:15 - Jun 27 with 1478 viewsPrivate_Partz

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 19:28 - Jun 27 by LeonWasGod

Seems to have the making of a huge white elephant, so I don't blame them. Think the benefits have been massively over-sold. If it's such a good-looking business plan why do they need the WG guarantees/cash?

It has never stopped them wasting money on white elephants within the Cardiff bubble though.
It was in Ebbw Vale so the traffic would be going out of Cardiff rather than in to it and that would never do.
Had they had a plot of land big enough in Cardiff Bay and called it the Cardiff International Motor Circuit, therby attracting the Grand Prix, and you might have had a very different decision. Just look at Sophia Gardens.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 21:22 - Jun 27 with 1466 viewsYossarian

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 19:59 - Jun 27 by nice_to_michu

Clueless post from the OP.

Dear me it comes to something when people rant over a WAG decision to pass on a race track in the most deprived part of the country....perhaps they don't remember the completely unsustainable garden that was built on the site of the old Ebbw Vale steelworks as some kind of solution to de-industrialisation and that was the prototype waste of money...but the other proposal of a technology centre might be a more viable idea....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 22:48 - Jun 27 with 1383 viewsEbo

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 19:28 - Jun 27 by Dr_Winston

A rare sensible decison there.

A crazy idea that would have made a lot of developers rich and then swiftly become a white elephant.

Is the correct answer.

Echoes of the artificial ski slope they built in Merthyr.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 23:31 - Jun 27 with 1345 viewsmajorraglan

Some of the valleys are very deprived and the people living there need all the help they can get. That said, I just couldn't see this project being viable and personally think it would have become a white elephant. Wales is amongst the poorest regions of the UK and we need to insure every penny the WAG/WG spend is put to good use.
Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 01:17 - Jun 28 with 1298 viewsDJack

"You get what you deserve."

Yep, strong and stable...wibble

We neither want nor need a White Elephant.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 08:31 - Jun 28 with 1226 viewsjack_lord

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 21:15 - Jun 27 by Private_Partz

It has never stopped them wasting money on white elephants within the Cardiff bubble though.
It was in Ebbw Vale so the traffic would be going out of Cardiff rather than in to it and that would never do.
Had they had a plot of land big enough in Cardiff Bay and called it the Cardiff International Motor Circuit, therby attracting the Grand Prix, and you might have had a very different decision. Just look at Sophia Gardens.

Absolutely. Also, it would have already been completed if it were suggested in Cardiff. Look at all the plans that get rubber stamped.

If all areas were growing and improving then great for Cardiff but this is simply not happening. I do not understand what the AM's ( or M's ?) are doing.

Shame . If they have the ability to offer incentives to attract anything into the bubble then do it for the rest of us.

Also. stop using public money to give themselves more buildings and jobs.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 08:42 - Jun 28 with 1207 viewsPrivate_Partz

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 08:31 - Jun 28 by jack_lord

Absolutely. Also, it would have already been completed if it were suggested in Cardiff. Look at all the plans that get rubber stamped.

If all areas were growing and improving then great for Cardiff but this is simply not happening. I do not understand what the AM's ( or M's ?) are doing.

Shame . If they have the ability to offer incentives to attract anything into the bubble then do it for the rest of us.

Also. stop using public money to give themselves more buildings and jobs.

Spot on JL. Check out the Trauma Unit Threads. It is not good for the blood pressure. I am fed up with a WAG that is only serving the Cardiff bubble to the detriment of rest of Wales.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 09:08 - Jun 28 with 1184 viewsnice_to_michu

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 08:42 - Jun 28 by Private_Partz

Spot on JL. Check out the Trauma Unit Threads. It is not good for the blood pressure. I am fed up with a WAG that is only serving the Cardiff bubble to the detriment of rest of Wales.

I am very disappointed in the decision about the trauma unit being based in Cardiff. There is already a unit in Bristol that can serve the population of SE Wales.

Although I understand that there is a neuro surgery unit (I probably have the wrong word) already in Cardiff and therefore it makes sense to house both of them together (as many major trauma injuries are brain-related), it doesn't look good politically.

I would've preferred to have seen both the neuro surgery unit and major trauma unit sent to Morriston.
Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 10:34 - Jun 29 with 960 viewsCountyJim

Plaid whining about the decision thank f uck they ain't running the show

Correct decision
Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 14:01 - Jun 29 with 907 viewsyescomeon

Next up will be the Tidal Lagoon

Upthecity!

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 17:19 - Jun 29 with 860 viewsjohnlangy

Labour WAG sh!t on the Valleys again on 10:34 - Jun 29 by CountyJim

Plaid whining about the decision thank f uck they ain't running the show

Correct decision

All matters of opinion.

There's a blog on jacothenorth about both the COW and the Major Trauma Centre.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024