Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trauma Unit 07:33 - Jun 28 with 10189 viewsPrivate_Partz

BBC Cardiff have been softening us up this morning concerning the location of the Trauma Unit. A panel of experts have recommended Cardiff. This despite there being another unit 20 miles away in Bristol and twice the root of eff all in the rest of Wales.
It seems that the health of the Pricipality comes second to all things Cardiff City State.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Trauma Unit on 07:44 - Jun 28 with 3645 viewsjohnlangy

100% correct.

Labour voters ? Your thoughts please.
Trauma Unit on 08:30 - Jun 28 with 3620 viewsBanosswan

It's ridiculous, the Heath is beyond capacity as it is.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Trauma Unit on 08:38 - Jun 28 with 3596 viewsCopperJack

I've said all along it'd happen. It's pathetic. And yet, the idiots of Swansea vote for these in their droves. Now, not only does poverty in south west Wales not matter, but neither does your health! If these were Tory policies, people would be in uproar!

Please please please email!

Vaughan Gething, secretary for health: http://www.assembly.wales/en/memhome/Pages/MemberProfile.aspx?mid=249

Julie James, Swansea West AM: http://juliejamesam.co.uk/

Mike Hedges, Swansea East AM: http://www.mikehedges.org.uk/

These are your representatives, demand to know why they're not fighting for you!

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Trauma Unit on 08:48 - Jun 28 with 3585 viewsPrivate_Partz

Trauma Unit on 08:38 - Jun 28 by CopperJack

I've said all along it'd happen. It's pathetic. And yet, the idiots of Swansea vote for these in their droves. Now, not only does poverty in south west Wales not matter, but neither does your health! If these were Tory policies, people would be in uproar!

Vaughan Gething, secretary for health: http://www.assembly.wales/en/memhome/Pages/MemberProfile.aspx?mid=249

These are your representatives, demand to know why they're not fighting for you!

You are correct. It is something that I have been lax about I need the past but I think it is something we should all be doing. I am on the case today.
Also SWEP. Are we going to see headlines questioning this recommendation instead of whose cat has been stuck up a tree? It will probably get a mention in Community News on page 5.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Trauma Unit on 08:55 - Jun 28 with 3579 viewsCopperJack

Trauma Unit on 08:48 - Jun 28 by Private_Partz

You are correct. It is something that I have been lax about I need the past but I think it is something we should all be doing. I am on the case today.
Also SWEP. Are we going to see headlines questioning this recommendation instead of whose cat has been stuck up a tree? It will probably get a mention in Community News on page 5.....

I've just emailed Julie and Vaughan.

Unless we kick up a fuss, they'll keep doing it. This is the punishment for being a safe seat.

Trauma Unit on 09:16 - Jun 28 with 3544 viewsnice_to_michu

I agree that it's a poor decision on a number of levels.

Very disappointed.
Trauma Unit on 10:49 - Jun 28 with 3455 viewsDyfnant

Burns & plastics will follow shortly

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Trauma Unit on 11:04 - Jun 28 with 3435 viewsCopperJack

Trauma Unit on 09:16 - Jun 28 by nice_to_michu

I agree that it's a poor decision on a number of levels.

Very disappointed.

Bit rich considering you voted for this isn't it? This is what voting Labour has given Swansea. Remind me, what have they actually given Swansea (not EU funds, but given themselves).

You're such a big fan of them prioritising the health and wealth of the south east, why don't you email your AM and ask how they justify, or even attempt to justify, such blatant ignorant policies that favour Cardiff at the expense of the rest?

Login to get fewer ads

Trauma Unit on 11:30 - Jun 28 with 3402 viewsnice_to_michu

Trauma Unit on 11:04 - Jun 28 by CopperJack

Bit rich considering you voted for this isn't it? This is what voting Labour has given Swansea. Remind me, what have they actually given Swansea (not EU funds, but given themselves).

You're such a big fan of them prioritising the health and wealth of the south east, why don't you email your AM and ask how they justify, or even attempt to justify, such blatant ignorant policies that favour Cardiff at the expense of the rest?

A "bit rich"? How's that? I literally said that I disagree with the decision.

I voted Labour and will do so next time. If you think there will ever be a party that represents 100% of your beliefs/opinions then you will have a long wait.
Trauma Unit on 11:44 - Jun 28 with 3387 viewsEbo

Trauma Unit on 08:38 - Jun 28 by CopperJack

Labour/Cons/Libs/Plaid - they all bow down to the capital. it goes beyond parties.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Trauma Unit on 11:45 - Jun 28 with 3387 viewsCopperJack

Trauma Unit on 11:30 - Jun 28 by nice_to_michu

I voted Labour and will do so next time. If you think there will ever be a party that represents 100% of your beliefs/opinions then you will have a long wait.

Because you're voting for a party that not only wants us to be poor, but actually jeopardises the health of the entire south west of Wales, so Cardiff can be even richer...

Trauma Unit on 11:54 - Jun 28 with 3370 viewsnice_to_michu

Trauma Unit on 11:45 - Jun 28 by CopperJack

Because you're voting for a party that not only wants us to be poor, but actually jeopardises the health of the entire south west of Wales, so Cardiff can be even richer...

That's your opinion.
Trauma Unit on 12:02 - Jun 28 with 3353 viewsPrivate_Partz

Trauma Unit on 11:44 - Jun 28 by Ebo

Labour/Cons/Libs/Plaid - they all bow down to the capital. it goes beyond parties.

There is a lot in that although Plaid and (the now defunct in Wales) Lib Dems have paid some lip service to a fairer Wales in the past.
Unless things are shaken up, and therby forcing Welsh Labour out if it's Cardiff Centric complacency, we will have the same old, same old indefinitely.
They were losing votes but the Corbyn factor has helped them rally a tad unfortunately. This despite Jones' almost open distain for Corbyn. He is quick enough to give himself credit for the vote improvement however.
Whilst I fully support Corbyn I recognise it will take a bit longer for Welsh Labour to have their comeuppance now.
It will happen though as voters start to realise they are now effing about with peoples lives in pursuit of their Cardiff State.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2017 12:07]

Trauma Unit on 12:23 - Jun 28 with 3315 viewspencoedjack

Trauma Unit on 07:44 - Jun 28 by johnlangy

100% correct.

Labour voters ? Your thoughts please.

Indeed

If the track of Wales / tidal lagoon had been planned for Cardiff they (Carwyn's crowd) probably would of been approved.

Watching Mohamed gloat about the infra structure spend in Cardiff last night on BBC made me want to spew
Trauma Unit on 13:14 - Jun 28 with 3252 viewsCopperJack

Trauma Unit on 11:54 - Jun 28 by nice_to_michu

That's your opinion.

No, opinion is whether player A is better than player B. By putting a hospital within 20 miles of another hospital, and leaving people in west Wales to travel over a hundred miles to get to one, they are prioritising their health at the expense of west Wales. What other interpretation is there?

There, of course, comes the added benefit that this will create hundreds of NHS jobs as well, which they'd loathe to see outside of Cardiff. The poorer we are, the more we vote for them. It's within their interests to keep us poor and subservient.

Trauma Unit on 13:47 - Jun 28 with 3214 viewsFlashberryjack

Trauma Unit on 11:30 - Jun 28 by nice_to_michu

"I voted Labour and will do so next time"

Is that irrespective of what they or the Tories say or do ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Trauma Unit on 14:09 - Jun 28 with 3196 viewsCopperJack

Trauma Unit on 13:47 - Jun 28 by Flashberryjack

"I voted Labour and will do so next time"

Is that irrespective of what they or the Tories say or do ?

Of course it is. Welsh Labour are the same as the Tories yet the Welsh people continue to vote them in, which is why we're one of the most deprived regions in the UK (and Europe).

They centralise wealth in the capital, including big infrastructure policies this, like the Cardiff Metro, like the billions they spent on the Bay and St Davids, and people continue to vote for them.

They enact Tory policies, put a red banner on it, and the people who vote Welsh Labour because 'bloody Thatcher closed our mines' continue to vote for them, and we'll continue to be neglected. Safe seats always are.

Trauma Unit on 14:40 - Jun 28 with 3159 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Not a good decision for Wales. More people would be with in the one hour radius of a Major Trauma unit if it was sited in Morriston. West wales and south Wales would be served by Morirston while Gwent would still be less than an hour from Bristol. The decision has not been made for the benefit of the most people just for the WA and Cardiff.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Trauma Unit on 14:44 - Jun 28 with 3150 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Trauma Unit on 08:30 - Jun 28 by Banosswan

It's ridiculous, the Heath is beyond capacity as it is.

As well as being in the middle of a grid locked road system.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Trauma Unit on 16:10 - Jun 28 with 3043 viewsFlashberryjack

Trauma Unit on 14:44 - Jun 28 by felixstowe_jack

As well as being in the middle of a grid locked road system.

Why did you down arrow me for asking a question, not that it matters a f*ck, but I am interested to know your reasoning.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Trauma Unit on 16:32 - Jun 28 with 3010 viewsjohnlangy

Just emailed Mike Hedges. I'll let you know his response.
Trauma Unit on 18:47 - Jun 28 with 2923 viewsunion_jack

Deputy leader of Swansea Council (I think) on BBC Wales news just now quoting deja vu.

Stinks really. We need to act en masses but that is very difficult to arrange. Especially as the most populated are in Wales is the south east.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Trauma Unit on 19:33 - Jun 28 with 2859 viewsDan_Swan

Trauma Unit on 16:32 - Jun 28 by johnlangy

Just emailed Mike Hedges. I'll let you know his response.

I had a Twitter spat with him with regards to the expenditure of Monies by the Welsh Assembly, in that it hardly travels in any direction after it has reached Cardiff.

He argued with me in relation to the New University Campus that he managed to get funding for. The pleb didn't have a comeback when I told him that with the new build being off Fabian Way, it fell under Aberavon.

Still following Dr's orders!

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:09 - Jun 28 with 2828 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:35]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:22 - Jun 28 with 2806 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:35]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024