Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Thomas 10:08 - Jun 29 with 5652 viewspencoedjack

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/swan

5 is mentioned in fee so I'd imagine this one might happen
George Thomas on 10:20 - Jun 29 with 5614 viewsBytholWyn

Scored a peach for Coventry in the EFL Trophy final. Superb first touch and finish.

Saw him play for Wales U19s out in Toulon and he did well, without doing much that was outstanding.
George Thomas on 10:34 - Jun 29 with 5565 viewsWarwickHunt

Lord Tonypandy in da house!

George Thomas on 11:10 - Jun 29 with 5480 viewsjack_lord

500K - is he better than mcburnie?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

George Thomas on 18:29 - Jun 29 with 5124 viewsKilkennyjack

George Thomas on 10:34 - Jun 29 by WarwickHunt

Lord Tonypandy in da house!

Yep - my thoughts when i saw this name.

The very worst type of snivelling welshman who lived most of his life sucking up to the royals.
The rest of his life ? Well not for me to say.....

Lived with his mother, see ...,,,

Beware of the Risen People

George Thomas on 18:37 - Jun 29 with 5084 viewssnork44

George Thomas on 18:29 - Jun 29 by Kilkennyjack

The very worst type of snivelling welshman who lived most of his life sucking up to the royals.

Are you implying that Lord Tonypandy may have been slightly Homosexual! Tusk ,tusk , just because he lived with his Mother doesn't mean he was a raving bender !! But more than likely he engaged in the art of fudging. Allegedly !!!!
[Post edited 31 Jul 2017 11:52]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

George Thomas on 21:34 - Jun 29 with 4920 viewsbryncochjack

George Thomas on 18:37 - Jun 29 by snork44

Are you implying that Lord Tonypandy may have been slightly Homosexual! Tusk ,tusk , just because he lived with his Mother doesn't mean he was a raving bender !! But more than likely he engaged in the art of fudging. Allegedly !!!!

I used to work with a guy who would meet GT off the train in Cardiff on a Friday night in the 1970s just to shout abuse at the most embarrassing Welshman of the late twentieth century.
George Thomas on 21:47 - Jun 29 with 4895 viewsKilkennyjack

George Thomas on 21:34 - Jun 29 by bryncochjack

I used to work with a guy who would meet GT off the train in Cardiff on a Friday night in the 1970s just to shout abuse at the most embarrassing Welshman of the late twentieth century.

Top man. Fair play.

George Thomas on 21:48 - Jun 29 with 4891 viewsKilkennyjack

George Thomas on 18:37 - Jun 29 by snork44

Nope - that would be of no concern at all.

Login to get fewer ads

George Thomas on 22:27 - Jun 29 with 4765 viewsFireboy2

George Thomas on 21:34 - Jun 29 by bryncochjack

And I would have done the same

I could think of alot of names to call him for his treatment of the poor people of aberfan

I will NEVER EVER forgive that poor excuse of a man

As dar would say FVCK HIM
George Thomas on 08:05 - Jun 30 with 4583 viewsYossarian

George Thomas on 18:29 - Jun 29 by Kilkennyjack

This

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

George Thomas on 17:40 - Jul 2 with 4255 views3swan

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-city-mak
George Thomas on 23:11 - Jul 3 with 4024 viewsNirvana

To be honest, I don't know anything about this kid other than the goal in the video. Great goal, by the way.

But if we're scouting young, diminutive Welsh attackers, we should be looking at Harry Wilson from Liverpool. Had a fantastic and rather unheralded season with the U23s (something like 30 goals from the wing, and all different types) and is probably going to be on the move this summer. We should try and bring him in on loan, with an option to buy if that's possible.

I think he's ready for the step up to the PL, and he reminds me a lot of Antoine Griezmann in his style and output. That is very high praise from me. Obviously nowhere near the same class, but similar type of player:

George Thomas on 23:22 - Jul 3 with 3991 viewsjasper_T

George Thomas on 23:11 - Jul 3 by Nirvana

To be honest, I don't know anything about this kid other than the goal in the video. Great goal, by the way.

But if we're scouting young, diminutive Welsh attackers, we should be looking at Harry Wilson from Liverpool. Had a fantastic and rather unheralded season with the U23s (something like 30 goals from the wing, and all different types) and is probably going to be on the move this summer. We should try and bring him in on loan, with an option to buy if that's possible.

I think he's ready for the step up to the PL, and he reminds me a lot of Antoine Griezmann in his style and output. That is very high praise from me. Obviously nowhere near the same class, but similar type of player:

Poor man's Dan James, mate.
George Thomas on 23:32 - Jul 3 with 3961 viewsNirvana

George Thomas on 23:22 - Jul 3 by jasper_T

Haha excellent reply, Jasper.

Not seen too much of James (no fans on youtube, I guess), but since he's an actual Swan already I hope you are right.

But I don't recall reading or seeing anything about Dan like I have with Harry, and he definitely didn't bag 30 from all over the pitch like Wilson did.
George Thomas on 02:19 - Jul 31 with 3510 viewsNirvana

Looks like Thomas is set for Leicester, as Jenkins "baulked at paying close to £500,000 for someone who has never played at higher than League One level", according to this article:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/leicester-closing-in-on-co

Not going to lose any sleep about missing out here, but is Jenkins really still involved in the transfers? Very curious as to what role he actually has at this point, as all evidence this summer points to The Americans & Altman's increasing influence over the club's decisions.
George Thomas on 03:06 - Jul 31 with 3470 viewsKilkennyjack

George Thomas on 23:22 - Jul 3 by jasper_T

Different players.

Harry has a chance.

George Thomas on 11:26 - Jul 31 with 3013 viewsBarryTownSwam

George Thomas on 02:19 - Jul 31 by Nirvana

Looks like Thomas is set for Leicester, as Jenkins "baulked at paying close to £500,000 for someone who has never played at higher than League One level", according to this article:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/leicester-closing-in-on-co

Not going to lose any sleep about missing out here, but is Jenkins really still involved in the transfers? Very curious as to what role he actually has at this point, as all evidence this summer points to The Americans & Altman's increasing influence over the club's decisions.

I know some of the lad's family. The lad already lives in Leicester and by all accounts is very settled there. No underhand motive for not signing for Swans but feels staying in the area is best for him at his age/stage of career.
George Thomas on 20:40 - Aug 1 with 2542 viewsNirvana

George Thomas on 11:26 - Jul 31 by BarryTownSwam

I know some of the lad's family. The lad already lives in Leicester and by all accounts is very settled there. No underhand motive for not signing for Swans but feels staying in the area is best for him at his age/stage of career.

Good to know, thanks Barry (Town).

I don't know much about the kid other than the goal (just say 'golazo' for me if you see him). Didn't think there was any malice on his part in the transfer before, and glad he seems to have chosen the right path.

I sincerely hope it works out for him, the more Welsh stars the better. Good luck George, just not against us!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024