Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 204257 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:08 - Sep 11 with 3354 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:54 - Sep 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

NXT Takeover 2 tonight. Both previous NXT 'PayPerViews' have been outstanding.

It will be strange watching NXT without seeing my face in the third row on camera side where I have been for the past 3 episodes but I'm looking forward to it regardless.

I can start watching NXT again now?
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:17 - Sep 13 with 3310 viewsTheFranchise

Only now catching up with NXT Takeover 2, great segment with Kenta.

NXT is quickly becoming the best wrestling show since ECW had all the top Jr Heavyweights wrestling for them.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:00 - Sep 13 with 3306 viewsJonnyTheJack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:17 - Sep 13 by TheFranchise

Only now catching up with NXT Takeover 2, great segment with Kenta.

NXT is quickly becoming the best wrestling show since ECW had all the top Jr Heavyweights wrestling for them.

Haven't watched much off WWE's shows recently. It's all a bit meh at the moment. It doesn't help that the champion is part time.
I watched NXT though. That fatal four way was superb.

The Monday Night War doc they're showing each week is incredible too.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:10 - Sep 22 with 3244 viewsshandyjack

NOC opinions??

Solid PPV for me 6-7/10, Looks like they didn't want to make Cena look weak again whilst making the Beast look beatable so they can sell the HIAC as the decider between the 2. They need Lesnar to be a beatable beast to give legitamacy to the person who finally beats him.

Jericho/Orton impressed me also whilst i can't help but like the two tag teams.

Was listeining to #talkisjericho podcast with the Hardys and it made me miss the days of the Hardys,edge and christian and Dudley boyz.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:17 - Sep 22 with 3240 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I was on the edge of my bed when Rollins curb stomped Lesnar and swore loudly when Cena stopped him.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:22 - Sep 22 with 3207 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:17 - Sep 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I was on the edge of my bed when Rollins curb stomped Lesnar and swore loudly when Cena stopped him.

i was hoping that it was gonna be a face turn for Lesnar with him fighting the against the authority. (glad i don't book the show) They should have stuck with Ambrose stopping the cash in though rather than Cena stopping it. (wouldn't Cena rather Rollins was champ not Lesnar)

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:25 - Sep 22 with 3195 viewsTheFranchise

The PPV was ok, right until the last 10 minutes where it really picked up. A face turn for Lesnar would be suicide though, he's the strongest monster heel in a long time.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:36 - Sep 22 with 3186 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:25 - Sep 22 by TheFranchise

The PPV was ok, right until the last 10 minutes where it really picked up. A face turn for Lesnar would be suicide though, he's the strongest monster heel in a long time.

agreed, i just can't see who can legitamitely cyhallenge him once the Cena fued is over. I woul love Angle to return and win the rumble to set up Angle/lesner at WM. Unfortunately it will most likely be Reigns even though he is no where near ready
[Post edited 22 Sep 2014 20:38]

Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:40 - Sep 22 with 3184 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:36 - Sep 22 by shandyjack

agreed, i just can't see who can legitamitely cyhallenge him once the Cena fued is over. I woul love Angle to return and win the rumble to set up Angle/lesner at WM. Unfortunately it will most likely be Reigns even though he is no where near ready
[Post edited 22 Sep 2014 20:38]

Maybe the curbstomp was a setup for a face run for Rollins, he's certainly got the ring work to be a face.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:43 - Sep 22 with 3183 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:40 - Sep 22 by TheFranchise

Maybe the curbstomp was a setup for a face run for Rollins, he's certainly got the ring work to be a face.

be a while till that happens, too much money in Ambrose/Rollins certianly not till after survivor series where i think theyll lead a team each.

Breeze,Neville and Zayn are backstage at RAW tonight, could we see another invasion of NXT stars. First Nexus, then Shield now the new gen

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:56 - Sep 22 with 3177 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:43 - Sep 22 by shandyjack

be a while till that happens, too much money in Ambrose/Rollins certianly not till after survivor series where i think theyll lead a team each.

Breeze,Neville and Zayn are backstage at RAW tonight, could we see another invasion of NXT stars. First Nexus, then Shield now the new gen

Ascension first
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:34 - Sep 22 with 3159 viewsepaul

N way Lesnar will turn, as said biggest monster heel out there, not a bad ppv. Rumour Sting to lead a NXT invasion(please please please)

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:26 - Sep 23 with 3135 viewsTheFranchise

So is Lesnar being a part time champion good for the title or bad?

For me, I think it's good. It takes me back to when the title was a big deal and seeing the champion defend it was a major event.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:56 - Sep 23 with 3129 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:26 - Sep 23 by TheFranchise

For me, I think it's good. It takes me back to when the title was a big deal and seeing the champion defend it was a major event.

Defintely good Dave, given that he is also a genuine beast as well it gives it much more credibility, irrespective that he only does so many shows. Its nice not to see it banded around like a packet of biscuits

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:02 - Sep 23 with 3128 viewsjacksinceever

You do all know it's only acting though, yes?
Oh, that's all right then
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:17 - Sep 23 with 3117 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:02 - Sep 23 by jacksinceever

You do all know it's only acting though, yes?
Oh, that's all right then

oh thank god you came along and informed me that it was fake. I honestly believed it was as real as any other tv programme that is scripted.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:23 - Sep 23 with 3116 viewsjacksinceever

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:17 - Sep 23 by shandyjack

oh thank god you came along and informed me that it was fake. I honestly believed it was as real as any other tv programme that is scripted.

Sorry I missed out the "I'm being sarcastic because I cannot believe grown men and women watch this shite" smiley
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:18 - Sep 23 with 3102 viewsshandyjack

Well why bother posting in this forum if u think its shite

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:27 - Sep 23 with 3090 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:18 - Sep 23 by shandyjack

Well why bother posting in this forum if u think its shite

Exactly! We allk know it's fake innit, it's a bit of escapism. I'll give them this what they put their bodies through and the injuries they get I take my hat off. Some of them with the moves they make are serious crazy mofo's

Louis Theroux took the pIss and this is what happened to him

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:27 - Sep 23 with 3084 viewsshandyjack

you only need to listein to the podcasts to see what the old schoolers went through to make it to the top, working for $20 dollars a night skimping for a living. They fully get my respect

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:42 - Sep 24 with 3006 viewsjacksinceever

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:27 - Sep 23 by epaul

Exactly! We allk know it's fake innit, it's a bit of escapism. I'll give them this what they put their bodies through and the injuries they get I take my hat off. Some of them with the moves they make are serious crazy mofo's

Louis Theroux took the pIss and this is what happened to him

I worked with this guy a few years ago. Really nice fella, bulked himself up to the max and went out to the States to do it.
As you say, what he put his body through to achieve it is something else.
It's like all actors, stuntmen, etc I suppose they make it look easy, which belies all the practice and hard work that goes into it.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:59 - Sep 24 with 2993 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:26 - Sep 23 by TheFranchise

S**t for anyone who pays money to attend the shows really, if you're paying a lot of money then you want to see the champion.

Great for the rest of us, because when he turns up it's a big deal.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:38 - Sep 24 with 2979 viewsTheFranchise

I'd love him to keep the title for a while.

It'll also help to elevate the IC title like it used to.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:26 - Sep 24 with 2964 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:38 - Sep 24 by TheFranchise

I'd love him to keep the title for a while.

It'll also help to elevate the IC title like it used to.

think he'll keep hold of it till wmXXXI

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:05 - Sep 25 with 2930 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:26 - Sep 24 by shandyjack

think he'll keep hold of it till wmXXXI

His contract expires at Wrestlemainia hope he signs another cant see him going back to MMA although he can use that as a good bargaining chip

RAW was shite and who is Bunny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024