Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 205183 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:19 - Apr 9 with 3957 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 02:31 - Apr 9 by Drizzy

Come on Paul this is hardly going to Bray back is it? He'll get his PPV win later on in the feud. At 'Mania the face tends to go over. That's always been the case.

Fair enuff. Just thought they had nothing to lose tbh. "Cena sucks"

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:58 - Apr 9 with 3927 viewsshandyjack

The words of Warriors promo were almost as if he knew he was heading out, legends last breath and all that. So glad he got inducted whilst he was with us

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:41 - Apr 9 with 3918 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:58 - Apr 9 by shandyjack

The words of Warriors promo were almost as if he knew he was heading out, legends last breath and all that. So glad he got inducted whilst he was with us

Innit, weird

‘No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own.

‘Every man’s heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe their final breath.

‘And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them believe deeper in something that’s larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers — by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honour him, and make the running the man did live forever.

‘I am the Ultimate Warrior, you are the Ultimate Warrior fans and the spirit of the Ultimate Warrior will run forever.’

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:25 - Apr 9 with 3905 viewsC_jack

Can't believe it, the guy looked a bit fragile but I was watching him live on my TV only 2 days ago.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:36 - Apr 9 with 3874 viewsTheFranchise

If heaven existed, I bet it would have awesome wrestling.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:15 - Apr 10 with 3829 viewsepaul

RAW wow just wow, got to have been the best since the attitude era, how over is YES YES YES. (I'm a total mark) It was that good I even watched the womens wrestling and that was awesome, Paige (british girl) making her debut and winning the Diva's title was awesome.

Cesaro is getting over big time, even though I though Bray Wyatt should have won at WM30, he's another that the crowd popped for big time.

The fans full of brits singing "footie" style was wicked, singing to Hogan "who are ya" priceless, Warriors promo was awesome

I'm blown away

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:25 - Apr 10 with 3814 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:18 - Apr 11 with 3783 viewsTheFranchise

So after an insane week for wrestling, a mental WM30 and the shocking death of the Warrior, TNA has made Eric Young the world champion. They have officially given up.
Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:42 - Apr 11 with 3772 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:18 - Apr 11 by TheFranchise

So after an insane week for wrestling, a mental WM30 and the shocking death of the Warrior, TNA has made Eric Young the world champion. They have officially given up.

WTF! EY champ, gone mad

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:02 - Apr 12 with 3737 viewsswanskid95

Got my tickets for Summerslam! And hoping to also go to my 3rd WrestleMania next year, hopefully get to see Cesaro vs Lesnar, Reigns vs Cena, and Cm Punk vs Bryan!
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:38 - Apr 15 with 3683 viewsC_jack

Great RAW last night, really enjoying the direction of Cesaro.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:40 - Apr 15 with 3678 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:47 - Apr 15 with 3675 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:38 - Apr 15 by C_jack

Great RAW last night, really enjoying the direction of Cesaro.

Great? I thought it was pretty average. I hate title tournaments, they are so lazy for bookers.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:57 - Apr 15 with 3672 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:47 - Apr 15 by TheFranchise

Great? I thought it was pretty average. I hate title tournaments, they are so lazy for bookers.

I used to love King of the Ring, so enjoyed the matches and the format. Looking forward to Sheamus v Barrett next week, I don't think there's ever been so many Brits in the company at one time.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:24 - Apr 15 with 3655 viewsJonnyTheJack

I like the tournament in this case. I'd rather 3 weeks worth of matches rather than Big E in a feud with someone. He's about as entertaining as a wet flannel.

The Intercontinental Title and US Title have both been hiding for years. They were my favourite titles years ago.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:52 - Apr 15 with 3635 viewsepaul

After the euphoria of last weeks, very average RAW, but respect to Warrior

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:16 - Apr 16 with 3617 viewsDyfnant

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/ultimate-warrior-death-wwe-hall-of-fame

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:58 - Apr 16 with 3604 viewsswanskid95

The tournament was created due to an error, Christian was supposed to return and claim his title shot after he won the tripple threat i few weeks back but got injured and will be out for some time, so they are making a new number 1 contender, to witch the winner will have to face a returning Christian for the chance to face Big E
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:33 - Apr 16 with 3580 viewsChrisBerenSCFC

Is WM worth watching in full?

I downloaded it but can't be f*cked if it's going to be sh!t.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:45 - Apr 16 with 3577 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:33 - Apr 16 by ChrisBerenSCFC

Is WM worth watching in full?

I downloaded it but can't be f*cked if it's going to be sh!t.

Just about, just watch the big matches

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:25 - Apr 17 with 3573 viewsChrisBerenSCFC

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:45 - Apr 16 by epaul

Just about, just watch the big matches

Sound mate will check it out.

They don't make 'em like this anymore. Shane O'Mac was a crazy c*nt aye!

Last great WM was 22 (IMO) - HBK/Vince & MickFoley/Edge.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 06:52 - Apr 17 with 3561 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:25 - Apr 17 by ChrisBerenSCFC

Sound mate will check it out.

They don't make 'em like this anymore. Shane O'Mac was a crazy c*nt aye!

Last great WM was 22 (IMO) - HBK/Vince & MickFoley/Edge.

Holy Sh*t, Holy Sh*t as one would chant, aye Shane certainly took some mental bumps, happy days then, PG has killed it almost

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:15 - Apr 25 with 3488 viewsLe_Swans

Anyone seen / heard this yet?

Apparently done a while ago, Stone Cold going off on one about same sex marriage and a dig at churches for not allowing them.

http://deadspin.com/stone-cold-steve-austin-gives-a-nsfw-defense-of-gay-m-156657
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:44 - Apr 29 with 3444 viewsepaul

Enjoyed RAW WOOOOOOOO

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:58 - Apr 30 with 3434 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Did anyone see the TNA Pay Per View a few days ago? This is surely up there with one of the worst botches ever;

http://gfycat.com/DeadlyFinishedBoar

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024