Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 206090 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:50 - Jun 23 with 3027 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 06:44 - Jun 23 by TheFranchise

You mean AJ Styles right? :)

Doh! yeah of course Dave AJ don't know what possessed me....it was late!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:44 - Jun 30 with 2975 viewsshandyjack

MITB thoughts people? Disappointed in the way the briefcase match ended, and the ending of the belt match was obvious considering the leaks recently on amazon. The tag match was quality and the other filers were just that fillers

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:47 - Jun 30 with 2974 viewsMusical_Swan

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:44 - Jun 30 by shandyjack

MITB thoughts people? Disappointed in the way the briefcase match ended, and the ending of the belt match was obvious considering the leaks recently on amazon. The tag match was quality and the other filers were just that fillers

Thought the tag match was quality, Luke Harper was awesome!!!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:42 - Jun 30 with 2964 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:44 - Jun 30 by shandyjack

Welcome to the new era, same as the old era

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:50 - Jun 30 with 2951 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:42 - Jun 30 by C_jack

Welcome to the new era, same as the old era

Poor PPV overall.

Both ladder matches were meh, tag match was good and everything else wasn't great. I'd be gutted if I'd paid for it.

Also what the hell was the accent Big E was using?
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:31 - Jun 30 with 2939 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:50 - Jun 30 by TheFranchise

Poor PPV overall.

Both ladder matches were meh, tag match was good and everything else wasn't great. I'd be gutted if I'd paid for it.

his promos are horrendous.
Some of the matches lined up for summerslam should be quality

Ambrose/Rollins
Reigns/HHH

not fussed about the main event as we have seen it before. I hope that Reigns doesn't end up living out Bryan's story from this year, backs against the Authority and comes out with the belt at WM XXXI.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:00 - Jun 30 with 2934 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:50 - Jun 30 by TheFranchise

Poor PPV overall.

Back on NXT he wasn't restricted in how he acts and what he was allowed to do, and his personality was one of a huge muscley guy but also a very goofy guy and every promo he did would be done in a different goofy way.

Much like a lot of people who come up from NXT, he's been restricted greatly and his gimmick hasn't carried over very well. I can't see him lasting very well, along with Adam Rose. He was okay on NXT but it's awful on Raw.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:07 - Jun 30 with 2920 viewsMusical_Swan

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:00 - Jun 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Back on NXT he wasn't restricted in how he acts and what he was allowed to do, and his personality was one of a huge muscley guy but also a very goofy guy and every promo he did would be done in a different goofy way.

Much like a lot of people who come up from NXT, he's been restricted greatly and his gimmick hasn't carried over very well. I can't see him lasting very well, along with Adam Rose. He was okay on NXT but it's awful on Raw.

Don't think he's had much of a chance on Raw tbf. Only recently got back into Wrestling so missed him on NXT. Would I be right in assuming he's got a bit of a nasty streak? Saw glimpses of it on an episode on Raw once.

Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:18 - Jun 30 with 2911 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:07 - Jun 30 by Musical_Swan

Don't think he's had much of a chance on Raw tbf. Only recently got back into Wrestling so missed him on NXT. Would I be right in assuming he's got a bit of a nasty streak? Saw glimpses of it on an episode on Raw once.

Big E? Yeah on NXT he would destroy his opponents and then pin them for 5 seconds which is what got him over with the crowd, but when he got called up to Raw they discontinued that gimmick and he just became a generic big guy.

It's a shame. I'm just glad my boy Bo Dallas' gimmick has carried over well. I can see him doing well.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 05:54 - Jul 1 with 2904 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:18 - Jun 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Big E? Yeah on NXT he would destroy his opponents and then pin them for 5 seconds which is what got him over with the crowd, but when he got called up to Raw they discontinued that gimmick and he just became a generic big guy.

It's a shame. I'm just glad my boy Bo Dallas' gimmick has carried over well. I can see him doing well.

He's just a generic big muscular guy. He doesn't have the presence that Bobby Lashley had nor does he have the freaky, monstrous explosiveness that Rusev or Lesnar have which get them over and his matches are boring.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:17 - Jul 1 with 2888 viewsTheFranchise

wow, they squeezed a lot into raw
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:39 - Jul 1 with 2882 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:17 - Jul 1 by TheFranchise

wow, they squeezed a lot into raw

no spoilers please don't get to watch it till friday, although i have heard of a big return and also the ending stare down

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:23 - Jul 1 with 2872 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:39 - Jul 1 by shandyjack

no spoilers please don't get to watch it till friday, although i have heard of a big return and also the ending stare down

The grace period is until tuesday, no way can you hold out until friday.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:25 - Jul 1 with 2870 viewsepaul

Ditto all thats been said re MITB, I enjoyed the ladder matches but the same old predictable sh*te outcome, even tho they messed up with his name on the belt before the match, ah well we know what the main event at Summerslam is. Just, will they give the titkes to a part timer?

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:35 - Jul 1 with 2863 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:25 - Jul 1 by epaul

Ditto all thats been said re MITB, I enjoyed the ladder matches but the same old predictable sh*te outcome, even tho they messed up with his name on the belt before the match, ah well we know what the main event at Summerslam is. Just, will they give the titkes to a part timer?

They have to give it to Lesnar in order to elevate Reigns to that poster boy level.

Brock will decimate all until he meets Reigns at Mania.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:13 - Jul 1 with 2806 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:35 - Jul 1 by TheFranchise

They have to give it to Lesnar in order to elevate Reigns to that poster boy level.

Brock will decimate all until he meets Reigns at Mania.

do you see Brock holding title till WM then? How do you see the briefcase going down, i always think the longer they wait to cash in the briefcase the less significant it becomes. Also if the Rock was to return it would throw a spanner into the works ref Brock at WM. Also if Punk (not that he will) or Bryan return then that opens up many doors. This yrs road to WM sure will be a good one.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:14 - Jul 1 with 2805 viewsC_jack

I'd rather Cesaro take it off Brock, so many sub plots to that feud, although they're kind of f**king it up royally at the moment

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:19 - Jul 1 with 2796 viewsepaul

I think Rollins will cash in early to try to get from Cena for the Authority then we go down the road evolution road i.e Dave Batista/orton being kicked out. I cant see the beast having it long as he is part time, but as said would love to see Reigns/Lesnar at WM

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:32 - Jul 1 with 2795 viewsMusical_Swan

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:18 - Jun 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Cheers for that. Was actually refering to Adam Rose with a viscious streak, didn't like him at first, but looked pretty mean whe defending his lemon a few weeks ago!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:05 - Jul 1 with 2787 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I've purchased tickets to see NXT in Orlando on August the 7th. I'm excited.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 01:25 - Jul 2 with 2763 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:05 - Jul 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I've purchased tickets to see NXT in Orlando on August the 7th. I'm excited.

I enjoy this guy

S-A-W-F-T!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 02:44 - Jul 2 with 2755 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 01:25 - Jul 2 by C_jack

I enjoy this guy

S-A-W-F-T!

Tyler Breeze is my current NXT favourite. I hope he's still there when I go.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:47 - Jul 2 with 2741 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 02:44 - Jul 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Tyler Breeze is my current NXT favourite. I hope he's still there when I go.

Corey raves was my fave, looks like he's done for life though :(
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:15 - Jul 2 with 2718 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:23 - Jul 1 by TheFranchise

It's not on tv until tuesday! albeit v early in the morning. I think at least wednesday before any spoilers

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:11 - Jul 2 with 2708 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:23 - Jul 1 by TheFranchise

agreed, read up on it on Nodq already

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024