Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 206037 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:10 - Jul 15 with 2924 viewsswanskid95

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:37 - Jul 15 by TheFranchise

Ambrose reminds me of ECW/WCW Raven, excellent mic skills and great ring work that just didn't work in WWE. I think he'll end up at IC title level and have solid/hot matches.

Reigns is the greenest of the 3 and it shows, he's had very little wrestling experience but has the look and the "sh*t's about to go down" presence that a lot of top guys had. He'll be the top guy but he needs a few big feuds before he gets the strap.

For me the star is Rollins right now, he can work, he's got a good look which has bulked up a lot recently and he can talk. You can see why he was RoH's top guy for a while. He can have good solid matches and knows when to use a high spot.

I can possibly see Cesaro getting a main event push, him being with Heyman i think will start a fued with Lesnar, after that I think he could be another bi face in the WWE, and maybe give Wyatt a bigger push, Orton is boring as a heel and Kane is close to hanging up his boots.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:13 - Jul 15 with 2922 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:10 - Jul 15 by swanskid95

I can possibly see Cesaro getting a main event push, him being with Heyman i think will start a fued with Lesnar, after that I think he could be another bi face in the WWE, and maybe give Wyatt a bigger push, Orton is boring as a heel and Kane is close to hanging up his boots.

This may be controversial but I don't see money in Cesaro. A top performer yes but a top money man? Never.
Dave's Wrestling Thread (n/t) on 16:14 - Jul 15 with 2921 viewsswanskid95

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:13 - Jul 15 by TheFranchise

This may be controversial but I don't see money in Cesaro. A top performer yes but a top money man? Never.

haven't had a world champion from europe in a long time, could create some money over here
[Post edited 15 Jul 2014 16:16]
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:17 - Jul 15 with 2913 viewsswanskid95

Im sure the last was Sheamus in 2011
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:45 - Jul 15 with 2894 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Whether it's down to bad booking or Ceasros lack of appeal with the non-smarks, he's flopped with Heyman. Since the Real Americans split, Swagger has been the one who's kicked on and gotten over.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:49 - Jul 15 with 2900 viewsllangyfelach

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:45 - Jul 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Whether it's down to bad booking or Ceasros lack of appeal with the non-smarks, he's flopped with Heyman. Since the Real Americans split, Swagger has been the one who's kicked on and gotten over.

Good ol' Zeb, see

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:52 - Jul 15 with 2899 viewsswanskid95

Cesaro Was on the verge of being face after splitting with Swagger and winning the battle royal, he was so over then, joining Heyman and turning heel is just taking a backwards step. should of ran with him after mania
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:29 - Jul 15 with 2895 viewsTheFranchise

I wouldn't say Swagger is over any more than Cesaro, you could stick Heath Slater in a pro USA/Anti Russia angle right now and the american idiot public would eat it up.
Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:36 - Jul 15 with 2893 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:29 - Jul 15 by TheFranchise

I wouldn't say Swagger is over any more than Cesaro, you could stick Heath Slater in a pro USA/Anti Russia angle right now and the american idiot public would eat it up.

It looks like Brock is back next week so maybe Cesaro will turn face and have a solid run but not against Brock, he's just not there.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:38 - Jul 15 with 2882 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Raw is in Miami too. Maybe an appearance from The Rock to promote his new movie?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:41 - Jul 15 with 2886 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:38 - Jul 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Raw is in Miami too. Maybe an appearance from The Rock to promote his new movie?

Only if he's working for free, looks like Punk was very wise walking when he did.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:45 - Jul 15 with 2884 viewsC_jack

Cesaro should have had a rocket stuck up his arse after Mania, him and Bryan have had outstanding matches in the past. He's lost momentum now and not many ever get it back

Feels like a transitional period at the moment, with the new generation ready to take over, but the old guard refusing to go away

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:51 - Jul 15 with 2882 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:45 - Jul 15 by C_jack

Cesaro should have had a rocket stuck up his arse after Mania, him and Bryan have had outstanding matches in the past. He's lost momentum now and not many ever get it back

Feels like a transitional period at the moment, with the new generation ready to take over, but the old guard refusing to go away

Refusing? I don't think anyone comes as close to the merchandise sales as Cena, love him or hate him that guy has been the top guy for over a decade. Not even Hogan had a run that long.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:14 - Jul 15 with 2865 viewsepaul

Cesaro will not be the top guy. They should hold out on Reigns weve seen what a big big push and putting the title on someone too early can do. Reigns will eventually go to the top. DB will always be chasing it. Rollins reminds me of a tidy J Hardy, he has got skills galore and has honed his craft

Ambrose with the right handling can be the new loose cannon. It's interesting to see whereBray Wyatt is in all this he can be a killer Heel.

Bo Dallas' gimmick suck. Adam Rose' push is over

Best of Monday Nitro

http://xpressvids.info/dm.php?id=k4BtG0fqAZqZ3P8mbbP

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:31 - Jul 15 with 2846 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:14 - Jul 15 by epaul

Cesaro will not be the top guy. They should hold out on Reigns weve seen what a big big push and putting the title on someone too early can do. Reigns will eventually go to the top. DB will always be chasing it. Rollins reminds me of a tidy J Hardy, he has got skills galore and has honed his craft

Ambrose with the right handling can be the new loose cannon. It's interesting to see whereBray Wyatt is in all this he can be a killer Heel.

Bo Dallas' gimmick suck. Adam Rose' push is over

Best of Monday Nitro

http://xpressvids.info/dm.php?id=k4BtG0fqAZqZ3P8mbbP

Bo Dallas' gimmick doesn't suck.

Crowd reactions judge whether a gimmick sucks or not. Bo gets solid reactions. He'll be around for a while yet.

Adam Rose on the other hand has already been demoted to advertising fast food and will hopefully be back to NXT soon.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:46 - Jul 15 with 2848 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:31 - Jul 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Bo Dallas' gimmick doesn't suck.

Crowd reactions judge whether a gimmick sucks or not. Bo gets solid reactions. He'll be around for a while yet.

Adam Rose on the other hand has already been demoted to advertising fast food and will hopefully be back to NXT soon.

It's not Bo's gimmic that's bad, it's just that they've given it to someone who can't pull it off in the ring. Bookmark this, Bo will be future endevoured within 2 years.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:16 - Jul 15 with 2844 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:46 - Jul 15 by TheFranchise

It's not Bo's gimmic that's bad, it's just that they've given it to someone who can't pull it off in the ring. Bookmark this, Bo will be future endevoured within 2 years.

Not with that family legacy behind him. They'll stick with him for longer than that.

I'm enjoying him, I can't wait till Brock destroys him once he gets to 21-Bo though.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2014 23:16]

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:28 - Jul 16 with 2822 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:16 - Jul 15 by C_jack

Not with that family legacy behind him. They'll stick with him for longer than that.

I'm enjoying him, I can't wait till Brock destroys him once he gets to 21-Bo though.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2014 23:16]

He's the black sheep of that family, he's nothing special.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:42 - Jul 16 with 2812 viewsepaul

http://whatculture.com/wwe/10-clues-wwe-network-has-been-a-major-error.php/2

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:53 - Jul 16 with 2808 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:42 - Jul 16 by epaul

http://whatculture.com/wwe/10-clues-wwe-network-has-been-a-major-error.php/2

Early days yet, they need to persevere with it. I liked the principle but it's not international, if it was they'd have plenty of subscribers.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:40 - Jul 16 with 2801 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:53 - Jul 16 by TheFranchise

Early days yet, they need to persevere with it. I liked the principle but it's not international, if it was they'd have plenty of subscribers.

The sooner it launches her and in Europe the better then

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:36 - Jul 16 with 2795 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:40 - Jul 16 by epaul

The sooner it launches her and in Europe the better then

They probably have broadcasting rights contracts that need to expire first.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:43 - Jul 16 with 2793 viewsswanskid95

CM Punks contract officially runs out tomorrow, and WWEhas just put him on past superstars list on thier website, as much i would love to see him back, i think thats the end of any speculation that he's coming back..
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:56 - Jul 16 with 2775 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:43 - Jul 16 by swanskid95

CM Punks contract officially runs out tomorrow, and WWEhas just put him on past superstars list on thier website, as much i would love to see him back, i think thats the end of any speculation that he's coming back..

I'm confident he'll be back for one more short run culminating in his boyhood dream and the reason he quit, a Wrestlemania Main Event. Whether it's 31, 32 or 33 I don't know. It will happen though I'm sure.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:01 - Jul 16 with 2767 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:36 - Jul 16 by TheFranchise

They probably have broadcasting rights contracts that need to expire first.

SKY have signed a deal for Box office that extends throughout 2015, so don't expect any European launch to have much PPV coverage

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024