Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 204253 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:44 - Nov 3 with 3451 viewsC_jack

Shambles.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:28 - Nov 3 with 3427 viewsUxbridge

Bloody useless.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:31 - Nov 3 with 3423 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:44 - Nov 4 with 3385 viewsjack89

Enjoyed raw, nice little suprise at the start aswell
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:59 - Nov 4 with 3368 viewsC_jack

Most relevant Orton has been for years

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:40 - Nov 5 with 3338 viewsepaul

What a load of b*llocks Vinnies apology is

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid2431362949001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAFsz

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:10 - Nov 11 with 3272 viewsshandyjack

Bit of a boring RAW that, the Ryback storyline was so obvious how it was going to end. Can't see The Authority losing, think they'll be in power till the Authority V Vince battle lined up for WM

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:23 - Nov 13 with 3236 viewsswanskid95

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:10 - Nov 11 by shandyjack

Bit of a boring RAW that, the Ryback storyline was so obvious how it was going to end. Can't see The Authority losing, think they'll be in power till the Authority V Vince battle lined up for WM

I think The Rock vs HHH is being lined up for Mania, with the winner takes control of WWE, with Vince obviously siding with The Rock.
Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:26 - Nov 14 with 3204 viewsLe_Swans

Does anyone know much about that German Keeper that is meant to be making a debut? Read it somewhere yesterday, hasn't long retired from football, just a PR stunt or has he actually been training?
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:18 - Nov 15 with 3168 viewsswanskid95

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:26 - Nov 14 by Le_Swans

Does anyone know much about that German Keeper that is meant to be making a debut? Read it somewhere yesterday, hasn't long retired from football, just a PR stunt or has he actually been training?

He made is debut already in the live UK shows, he wasn't good at all, he's not even lower NXT standard
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:49 - Nov 23 with 3129 viewsChiswickjack4

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:18 - Nov 15 by swanskid95

He made is debut already in the live UK shows, he wasn't good at all, he's not even lower NXT standard

Who has ordered Survivors on Sky Box Office?

Sting is in Louisiana and will debut tonight.
Orton and Reigns expected to show up as well.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:02 - Nov 23 with 3123 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:49 - Nov 23 by Chiswickjack4

Who has ordered Survivors on Sky Box Office?

Sting is in Louisiana and will debut tonight.
Orton and Reigns expected to show up as well.

How can they justify charging £15 to order this when the rest of the world is getting it for free?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:04 - Nov 23 with 3122 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:02 - Nov 23 by C_jack

How can they justify charging £15 to order this when the rest of the world is getting it for free?

Sky is pretty much the reason the Network UK launch was delayed. Sky has a contract to show these events PPV and at a tenner a month for the Network (free this month of course) who in their right mind would have paid Sky's extortionate charge?

Poll: Tory leader

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:10 - Nov 23 with 3114 viewsepaul

Challenge TV 1130 tonight Buff Bagwell talks about his firing from WWE.
Cena to turn heel tonight, Orton set to turn up ECW to turn up at RR (it's in Philly) Sting is in Louisiana where the ppv is tonight

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:12 - Nov 23 with 3111 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:10 - Nov 23 by epaul

Challenge TV 1130 tonight Buff Bagwell talks about his firing from WWE.
Cena to turn heel tonight, Orton set to turn up ECW to turn up at RR (it's in Philly) Sting is in Louisiana where the ppv is tonight

Bagwell's a male prostitute these days apparently

Poll: Tory leader

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:40 - Nov 23 with 3103 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:12 - Nov 23 by exiledclaseboy

Bagwell's a male prostitute these days apparently

he was f*cking useless at wrestling

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:07 - Nov 24 with 3065 viewsC_jack

Goosebumps.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:45 - Nov 24 with 3032 viewsjack89

Main evens was outstanding, ziggler was immence
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:39 - Nov 24 with 3014 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:45 - Nov 24 by jack89

Main evens was outstanding, ziggler was immence

Oh my god I marked out big f*cking time that was a special moment in Wrestling, although rumours had been purposefully leaked just seeing it was something else

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:55 - Nov 24 with 3006 viewsjack89

Yep, nice big push for ziggler now, are they gonna go with that at the rumble or mania?
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:58 - Nov 25 with 2984 viewsepaul

Excellent report on the PPv be aware spoiler alert if youve not seen it yet

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s216/wwe/review/a612004/wwe-survivor-series-rev

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:02 - Nov 25 with 2971 viewsepaul

What an opening to Raw!!!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:41 - Nov 25 with 2947 viewsshandyjack

can't help but feel that RAW was a let down after what was a good PPV the night before. Once HHH had left and we knew sting was not appearing it was only 45 minsutes into RAW, this left the rest of the show feeling like a let down. At the very least they should have had Orton come out at the end and attack Rollins to set that up.
And the whole idea of the Anonymous GM was dreadful the first time it was done, please don't let them drag it on like last time, build it up to RR then reveal Vince as the man behind it, leading to HHH v Sting/Rock at WM

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:30 - Nov 25 with 2938 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:41 - Nov 25 by shandyjack

can't help but feel that RAW was a let down after what was a good PPV the night before. Once HHH had left and we knew sting was not appearing it was only 45 minsutes into RAW, this left the rest of the show feeling like a let down. At the very least they should have had Orton come out at the end and attack Rollins to set that up.
And the whole idea of the Anonymous GM was dreadful the first time it was done, please don't let them drag it on like last time, build it up to RR then reveal Vince as the man behind it, leading to HHH v Sting/Rock at WM

It's going to be a one night thing for 'Cyber Monday', at least that is what I made of it.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:02 - Nov 27 with 2899 viewsJonnyTheJack

Punk's interview on the Colt Cobana podcast is incredible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024