Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 205187 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:05 - Feb 20 with 3464 viewsepaul

Really!! blimey I thought that Joe and AJ Styles they wouldnt touch, saying that theyll give him a right old burying

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:31 - Feb 21 with 3448 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:05 - Feb 20 by epaul

Really!! blimey I thought that Joe and AJ Styles they wouldnt touch, saying that theyll give him a right old burying

Just rumours I guess. Apparently HHH is a big fan and with the likes of Kevin Owens and Bray Wyatt tearing it up, the "attack of the clones" days are over.

The only thing against Joe is his age, he's 35.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:17 - Feb 21 with 3441 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:31 - Feb 21 by TheFranchise

Just rumours I guess. Apparently HHH is a big fan and with the likes of Kevin Owens and Bray Wyatt tearing it up, the "attack of the clones" days are over.

The only thing against Joe is his age, he's 35.

batista came in a a late age and did well enough, the bogeyman was 40 when he tried tough enough ok he had a little success given

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:07 - Feb 23 with 3391 viewsJonnyTheJack

Enjoyed Reigns - Bryan more than I thought I would. Some great stiff shots.

I have a better feeling about the WM event after that. Could be some great spots in that match if they work stiff like the match last night.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:51 - Feb 23 with 3384 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:07 - Feb 23 by JonnyTheJack

Enjoyed Reigns - Bryan more than I thought I would. Some great stiff shots.

I have a better feeling about the WM event after that. Could be some great spots in that match if they work stiff like the match last night.

If Reigns potatoes Brock like he did Bryan, he wont make it out alive.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:44 - Feb 24 with 3367 viewsepaul

Better PPV than expected, Mainia shaping up
HHH v Sting
Cena v Rusev
6 man tag?
Orton v Rollins
Ambrose v barrett
Bryan v Sheamus
Undi v Wyatt
Beast v Reigns
[Post edited 24 Feb 2015 7:58]

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:31 - Feb 24 with 3346 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:44 - Feb 24 by epaul

HHH v Sting
Cena v Rusev
6 man tag?
Orton v Rollins
Ambrose v barrett
Bryan v Sheamus
Undi v Wyatt
Beast v Reigns

rhodes borthers still to deal with
tag team titles

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:47 - Feb 24 with 3339 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:31 - Feb 24 by shandyjack

rhodes borthers still to deal with
tag team titles

and poss fatal 4 way for inter continental scrub 6 man tag

Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:00 - Feb 24 with 3310 viewsswanskid95

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:44 - Feb 24 by epaul

HHH v Sting
Cena v Rusev
6 man tag?
Orton v Rollins
Ambrose v barrett
Bryan v Sheamus
Undi v Wyatt
Beast v Reigns

Andre the Giant battle Royal
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:25 - Mar 1 with 3250 viewsJonnyTheJack

Tried the WWE Network out with this free trial and decided to keep it for Mania season. Watched stuff nearly every night of Feb and I haven't even made a dent yet. The search engine needs to be improved a bit but i'm just watching PPV's at the moment.

Forgot what a crazy f*cker Shane McMahon was. That elbow drop on Big Show and that match against Angle was sick. Those bumps he took through (especially the 1st belly to belly where his head smacked against the concrete) the glass were sickening
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:37 - Mar 1 with 3244 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:25 - Mar 1 by JonnyTheJack

Tried the WWE Network out with this free trial and decided to keep it for Mania season. Watched stuff nearly every night of Feb and I haven't even made a dent yet. The search engine needs to be improved a bit but i'm just watching PPV's at the moment.

Forgot what a crazy f*cker Shane McMahon was. That elbow drop on Big Show and that match against Angle was sick. Those bumps he took through (especially the 1st belly to belly where his head smacked against the concrete) the glass were sickening

I love the network, I bought a roku streaming stick for it.

Anyone watch the UFC last night? Do you think Ronda Rousey will marry me?
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:52 - Mar 1 with 3236 viewsJonnyTheJack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:37 - Mar 1 by TheFranchise

I love the network, I bought a roku streaming stick for it.

Anyone watch the UFC last night? Do you think Ronda Rousey will marry me?

Yeah mate. She's incredible. Felt gutted for Zingano though after everything that's happened to her over the last 2 years.

Pretty much wiped out the division with sheer dominance. 8 Wins inside 1 minute is obscene.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:04 - Mar 1 with 3231 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:52 - Mar 1 by JonnyTheJack

Yeah mate. She's incredible. Felt gutted for Zingano though after everything that's happened to her over the last 2 years.

Pretty much wiped out the division with sheer dominance. 8 Wins inside 1 minute is obscene.

It's like when Frank Shamrock came to the UFC years ago. It was still full of brawlers, no-one could touch him technically. The mens game had to evolve so much to get to where it is now.

Ronda is the same in the womens game, these are all top condenders and she's making them look like bums. I can't see Cyborg getting out of the first round. You leave an arm out and Ronda will break it.

She isn't just the top woman in the UFC, shes the top draw no doubt.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:32 - Mar 1 with 3223 viewsJonnyTheJack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:04 - Mar 1 by TheFranchise

It's like when Frank Shamrock came to the UFC years ago. It was still full of brawlers, no-one could touch him technically. The mens game had to evolve so much to get to where it is now.

Ronda is the same in the womens game, these are all top condenders and she's making them look like bums. I can't see Cyborg getting out of the first round. You leave an arm out and Ronda will break it.

Cyborg would need to make the weight first. I think she fights at 145, hopefully she's stopped taking steroids too.

Tate vs Correia I reckon then winner gets Rousey at the end of the year.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:43 - Mar 1 with 3216 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:04 - Mar 1 by TheFranchise

In WWE by Wrestlemania 32. No question for me, she's a huge fan.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 06:28 - Mar 2 with 3198 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:43 - Mar 1 by C_jack

In WWE by Wrestlemania 32. No question for me, she's a huge fan.

She'd be stupid to do it now, would Vince pay the money? She is a massive draw for the UFC, I just don't see it being such good business for her in WWE.

By the way, she should be sent to Russia to sort out Putin. That game face could bring about world peace.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:54 - Mar 2 with 3180 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 06:28 - Mar 2 by TheFranchise

She'd be stupid to do it now, would Vince pay the money? She is a massive draw for the UFC, I just don't see it being such good business for her in WWE.

By the way, she should be sent to Russia to sort out Putin. That game face could bring about world peace.

She's a huge draw but the UFC are such a difficult spot in regards to how they market her, there is not one credible challenger in her weight division. Whoever steps up, she will just push past with ease. Does she keep waiting for others to step up, or does she go looking for the next challenge herself?

I'm not sure when her contract is up, but I could definitely see her as the female Lesnar, hopping between the two. If she left next year and came back in 2 years, the division would arguably only be improved, and she'd still be 31/32.

Vinny Mac would break out whatever is left of Shane's trust fund to get her, believe that!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:14 - Mar 2 with 3164 viewsJonnyTheJack

I can't see her going to WWE. Maybe doing a spot or two but that's it. She's doing movies now too.

I don't see it working if she's undefeated and then going into wrestling. Different circumstances to Brock.

I can see the UFC spacing out her fights a lot more now. 4 or 5 more fights and hopefully some woman comes along in the mean time.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:21 - Mar 2 with 3153 viewsJonnyTheJack

Also, interesting to see Brock at the UFC after a supposed bust up with Vince at Raw.

And how has Rusev bagged Lana? ffs
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:19 - Mar 2 with 3148 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:21 - Mar 2 by JonnyTheJack

Also, interesting to see Brock at the UFC after a supposed bust up with Vince at Raw.

And how has Rusev bagged Lana? ffs

He has a WMD in his pants
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:12 - Mar 3 with 3119 viewsswanskid95

With Bryan looking to be in the IC title ladder match, I can see Cena blagging his way in the Rusev match setting up Bryan vs Cena down the lime to unify the IC and US title, both of them holding the belts will bring back a little prestige to them, unifying them will give mid carders I e Ziggler, Ambrose, Bray Wyatt more chance to shine
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:24 - Mar 4 with 3084 viewsshandyjack

is it wrong that my highlight for WM XXX atm seems to be the prospect of the ladder match with Ziggler,Ambrose,Barrett and Bryan adding top quality to it with R Truth, Stardust ,Harper thrown in. Could be any 5 from the 6 who win that, should be a top match, getting rid of money in the bank to it's own PPv was a mistake for me. I love the ladder matches, it's the best stipulation in my opinion, followed by elimantion chamber the HIAC

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:50 - Mar 4 with 3073 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:24 - Mar 4 by shandyjack

is it wrong that my highlight for WM XXX atm seems to be the prospect of the ladder match with Ziggler,Ambrose,Barrett and Bryan adding top quality to it with R Truth, Stardust ,Harper thrown in. Could be any 5 from the 6 who win that, should be a top match, getting rid of money in the bank to it's own PPv was a mistake for me. I love the ladder matches, it's the best stipulation in my opinion, followed by elimantion chamber the HIAC

I want Brock to work "UFC" stiff with Reigns
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:40 - Mar 6 with 3031 viewsswanskid95

Since Rollins hasn't got a spot on the card yet, do you think he will cash in at Mania?
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:44 - Mar 6 with 3029 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:40 - Mar 6 by swanskid95

Since Rollins hasn't got a spot on the card yet, do you think he will cash in at Mania?

Surely they're building it up (painfully) to a match with Orton?

I would love for him to wait until the very last opportunity at MITB, and have the first ever double cash in. Seth cashes in, and then the new briefcase holder comes in straight after.

Edit: What would be awesome is Rollins cashing in on Reigns , and then Ambrose cashing in on Rollins. Leading to the inevitable triple threat between them.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2015 17:54]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024