Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 205082 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:54 - Sep 5 with 6935 viewsDarran

No need to thank me gay boys.
Tickets on sale tomorrow.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/wwe-live-cardiff-10-11-2013/event/36004A92AB4B54FA

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:42 - Sep 5 with 6909 viewsTheFranchise

You know what's funny? TNA was always making noises about a tv show based on the knockouts but never did anything. WWE comes out with Total Divas and gets better tv ratings than Impact wrestling.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:48 - Sep 8 with 6860 viewsepaul

Sat down and watch as much of Raw as possible first time for a while, definately improved, loving the Heel tripper, again Bryan is massivley over, be interesting to see which way show turns

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:28 - Sep 11 with 6829 viewsshandyjack

re watched the Austin V Breet Hart WM13 match the other night on you tube. What a brilliant match that was.
Was reminded about it when listeining to Austin's podcast interview with Brett Hart, fab interview and a real insight into the business at the Dungeon.
Got a 2 part Ric Flair interview to listein to this week which Kicks off with him talking about the game launch incident

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:31 - Sep 14 with 6776 viewsepaul

Bray Wyatt what a finisher! first time I've seen it, and him, this boy is gonna be good, damn good

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:05 - Sep 27 with 6766 viewsepaul

RAW is buzzing at the mo, fair play trippers whats good for business is great even though its recycled stuff. Man of the mo without a doubt DB yes yes yes yes yes

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:49 - Oct 1 with 6722 viewsTheFranchise

Just been watching a video of the little bull's work in mexico, he looks more impressive than primo and epico.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:04 - Oct 7 with 6670 viewsTheFranchise

If you didn't mark out when Dusty hit the bionic elbow then you're not a wrestling fan.
Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:26 - Oct 8 with 6638 viewsshandyjack

Highlight of the night that battle, Rhodes really has impressed me with his in ring work of late. But the ending was just so very Monday night RAW and should never end a PPV, think adding in the Big Show to the mix will ruin the storyline a bit, i was hoping they were going to go donwn the survivor series mode of team Bryan Vs Team Orton to finish up this ittle fued. Now looks like a triple threat HIAC match

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:17 - Oct 8 with 6623 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:26 - Oct 8 by shandyjack

Highlight of the night that battle, Rhodes really has impressed me with his in ring work of late. But the ending was just so very Monday night RAW and should never end a PPV, think adding in the Big Show to the mix will ruin the storyline a bit, i was hoping they were going to go donwn the survivor series mode of team Bryan Vs Team Orton to finish up this ittle fued. Now looks like a triple threat HIAC match

All I can say in response is watch RAW, it's a good one!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:11 - Oct 9 with 6602 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:17 - Oct 8 by epaul

All I can say in response is watch RAW, it's a good one!

not seen it due to working away mon - fri so have to watch it sat morning, however i have read a few columns on NODq mentioning someone Elbowing there way back in to fight ADR at HIAC

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:23 - Oct 9 with 6587 viewsTheFranchise

What the actual f*ck is this?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:26 - Oct 9 with 6573 viewsattila_the_hun

mass download of ChaChaLaLa December 1st 2013 by WWE fans
#FandangoChristmas

"I'm Free"

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:43 - Oct 9 with 6552 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:11 - Oct 9 by shandyjack

not seen it due to working away mon - fri so have to watch it sat morning, however i have read a few columns on NODq mentioning someone Elbowing there way back in to fight ADR at HIAC

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:03 - Oct 15 with 6487 viewsTheFranchise

Awesome Raw main event. Goldust can still go and there's money in the shield.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:54 - Oct 15 with 6474 viewsattila_the_hun

strictly come dancing and WWE joining forces

"I'm Free"

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:29 - Oct 15 with 6457 viewsTheFranchise

El Torino

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:34 - Nov 10 with 6284 viewsswanskid95

I'm not sure if RAW is taped in the US or it is live tomorrow, but i'll be at Raw tomorrow, front row with my Wales flag again!

Quite excited, i have meet and greet tickets this time.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:45 - Nov 12 with 6262 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:34 - Nov 10 by swanskid95

I'm not sure if RAW is taped in the US or it is live tomorrow, but i'll be at Raw tomorrow, front row with my Wales flag again!

Quite excited, i have meet and greet tickets this time.

hope you had a good night, no spoilers please, don't get to watch it till im home friday

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:01 - Nov 19 with 6218 viewsepaul

Went to see WWE last Friday at O2, had comps not bad Heyman took a caning from Pnk who teamed up with DB against the Wyatt family. Most annoying thing Cena had the best match of the night against ADR.

The NWO are in Town and doing a Q and A session down the EandC thursday night Nash, Hall and Waltman

Dave's Wrestling Thread (n/t) on 07:41 - Nov 22 with 6176 viewsepaul

NWO 4life

[Post edited 22 Nov 2013 7:45]

Dave's Wrestling Thread (n/t) on 08:02 - Nov 22 with 6168 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread (n/t) on 07:41 - Nov 22 by epaul

NWO 4life

[Post edited 22 Nov 2013 7:45]

Awesome pic mate, how was Hall?
Dave's Wrestling Thread (n/t) on 09:19 - Nov 22 with 6154 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread (n/t) on 08:02 - Nov 22 by TheFranchise

Awesome pic mate, how was Hall?

Clean and very sober, it was so good to see, Nash and Pac had had a few bottles of red but were fine. Sh*t organising apparently the organiser stiffed em all a bit but they said they werent gonna let the fans down, they love the UK. Next time they said they will try to bring Hogan. They spoke well of all wrestlers except Nash who hates Flair and he said you can record it and put it on the net, youtube etc.

When asked who was better etc horsemen or NWO Nash said NWO by a mile as horsemen were just regional but NWO was worldwide

They said Vince killed off the NWO because they were outselling every one on merch and that it didnt look good on WWF cos VKM didnt create the NWO

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:45 - Nov 23 with 6134 viewsTheFranchise

WWE Legend Tom "The Dynamite Kid" Billington suffered a stroke some time in the past few days. No more details are available yet. Billington has been living in England for years now, since his wrestling career ended.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:28 - Nov 24 with 6115 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:45 - Nov 23 by TheFranchise

WWE Legend Tom "The Dynamite Kid" Billington suffered a stroke some time in the past few days. No more details are available yet. Billington has been living in England for years now, since his wrestling career ended.

He's been whelchair bound for years, the price he paid for his style to give to the fans. How many wrestlers say he was thier inspiration. So sad I hope he comes through

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024