Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 206064 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:39 - Feb 23 with 2978 viewsTheFranchise

Ok after watching Fastlane and Raw I have one question.

How on earth is HHH going to get heel heat vs Reigns when all the Monday nights leading to WM are in New York, Philly, Chicago & Pittsburgh.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:16 - Feb 23 with 2960 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:39 - Feb 23 by TheFranchise

How on earth is HHH going to get heel heat vs Reigns when all the Monday nights leading to WM are in New York, Philly, Chicago & Pittsburgh.

and also, when did Taker become a Heel that the authority could call upon when needed?
It's mental when the main event is the least one that interests me, i was dreading WM, then Mr Ambrose and Shane O Mac have saved it for me.
Still think we'll get a special guest ref(The Rock) for the Hunter/Reigns bout

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:22 - Feb 23 with 2958 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:16 - Feb 23 by shandyjack

and also, when did Taker become a Heel that the authority could call upon when needed?
It's mental when the main event is the least one that interests me, i was dreading WM, then Mr Ambrose and Shane O Mac have saved it for me.
Still think we'll get a special guest ref(The Rock) for the Hunter/Reigns bout

I was trying to avoid spoilers.

I think the undertaker deserves better to be honest.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:01 - Feb 23 with 2931 viewsepaul

Going back to 2001 to see if they can get it right this time!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:02 - Feb 23 with 2931 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:22 - Feb 23 by TheFranchise

I was trying to avoid spoilers.

I think the undertaker deserves better to be honest.

avoid spoilers?? my bad, the comment you left said you'd watched RAW. I got to admit, i bloody loved the ending to RAW, although made no sense HHH getting cheered out of the stadium when he's meant to be a hell, but blood can do so much for an angle segment when used correctly. Don't think this was meant to have any but it made it more brutal

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:19 - Feb 23 with 2926 viewsHighjack

Has anyone ever seen such a spectacular and effective wrestling maneovure as this? These guys are going straight to the top!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:24 - Feb 23 with 2900 viewsJack_Kass

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:39 - Feb 23 by TheFranchise

He's not, which makes it hilarious and almost invigorating,
in a slow the car downnear a crash,kind of way

The guy was getting Pedigreed on the steel steps and the crowd were chanting YES!, and ONE MORE TIME

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:09 - Mar 16 with 2789 viewsshandyjack

Roadblock was a good network special i thought, how Ambrose isn't in the title picture at WM is a farce.
Taker vs Mcmahon makes no sense as a storyline but i am excited as hell for the match itself.
whats everyone's thoughts 18 days away from the Show

Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:25 - Mar 16 with 2772 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:09 - Mar 16 by shandyjack

Roadblock was a good network special i thought, how Ambrose isn't in the title picture at WM is a farce.
Taker vs Mcmahon makes no sense as a storyline but i am excited as hell for the match itself.

The way they're building up Ziggler again, I'm guessing he will be getting involved in the HIAC match to cost one of them.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:33 - Mar 16 with 2769 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:09 - Mar 16 by shandyjack

Taker is looking old now, and for me doesn't have that air of intimidation anymore, brock v DA should be a cracker and very violent! DA is the new loose cannon, RR will never get over and needs to turn heel to capitalise, but then that wouldn't work in the title match v HHH as he is the supposed heel, no matter what he says about RR he still won't get booed.
It's criminal KO isn't involved

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:16 - Mar 16 with 2757 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:25 - Mar 16 by TheFranchise

The way they're building up Ziggler again, I'm guessing he will be getting involved in the HIAC match to cost one of them.

God i hope not, i have never got the ziggler appeal, decent worker, ugly as a boot and not great on the mike.

KO/Zayn should be an epic bout as long as they leave those 2 on their own and don't throw in random workers

RR/HHH will get booed as much as goldberg/Lesner did if it's not booked correctly, there is no way HHH can work the match he did with DA against rr

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:30 - Apr 5 with 2677 viewsepaul

Wrestlemania thoughts, RR winning was a given, Shane OMac is one crazy mofo, odd one putting the intercontinental on Ryder doubt he'll have it long Filey, HBK abs SCSA looking old now

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:39 - Apr 5 with 2643 viewsTheFranchise

I could watch that Raw again, pretty good show.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:29 - Apr 5 with 2624 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:39 - Apr 5 by TheFranchise

I could watch that Raw again, pretty good show.

No Brock, No Heyman,No Ambrose,No HHH or Steph. Was a bit diappointed myself although looks like they have given up onn RR being a face and Babyface AJ winning the number 1 contender confirms this, just what RR needed, and who says the Rock buries the talent, Wyatt very much over as a babyface last night after the Rock's promo at WM

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:42 - Apr 5 with 2585 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:29 - Apr 5 by shandyjack

No Brock, No Heyman,No Ambrose,No HHH or Steph. Was a bit diappointed myself although looks like they have given up onn RR being a face and Babyface AJ winning the number 1 contender confirms this, just what RR needed, and who says the Rock buries the talent, Wyatt very much over as a babyface last night after the Rock's promo at WM

With that many new talents introduced, expect a brand extension.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:46 - Apr 6 with 2553 viewsSwansea93

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:42 - Apr 5 by TheFranchise

With that many new talents introduced, expect a brand extension.

Yeah can definitely see this happening now with Shane 'running' Raw and then Trips and Steph doing Smackdown.

The roster is going to look much stronger when Rollins, Orton and Cena get back on it.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:22 - Apr 6 with 2514 viewsBanosswan

The best match was the intercontinental championship. Was great to see three legends take out the league of nations and you gotta love Chris Jericho.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:31 - Apr 6 with 2509 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:22 - Apr 6 by Banosswan

The best match was the intercontinental championship. Was great to see three legends take out the league of nations and you gotta love Chris Jericho.

women's triple threat easily beat the IC match.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:54 - Apr 6 with 2504 viewsexiledclaseboy

Mania was solid enough action-wise but the booking was rank. They only partly redeemed themselves by making Styles the number one contender on Raw. But even that only means he'll be Reigns's first successful defence before slipping down the card.

Poll: Tory leader

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:49 - Apr 6 with 2487 viewsBanosswan

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:31 - Apr 6 by TheFranchise

Here's the misogynist I me.....

I can't get excited by the women, they're terrible. nowhere near even the glory days of lita and Trish.

Also, I've now seen the second half of wrestlemania and I will conclude that Shane -o is amazing, shaq is scary huge, the rock can control a Crowd like no other ad's triple h has the best walk on music, and is huge.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:02 - Apr 6 with 2484 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:49 - Apr 6 by Banosswan

I can't get excited by the women, they're terrible. nowhere near even the glory days of lita and Trish.

Also, I've now seen the second half of wrestlemania and I will conclude that Shane -o is amazing, shaq is scary huge, the rock can control a Crowd like no other ad's triple h has the best walk on music, and is huge.

I think you may need to watch the match again. There are a handful of terrible women on the roster, there are quite a few terrible men (one holds the belt). The 3 women in that match would have been equals with Trish and Lita.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:08 - Apr 6 with 2483 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:31 - Apr 6 by TheFranchise

as did AJ/Jericho

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:10 - Apr 6 with 2482 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:02 - Apr 6 by TheFranchise

I think you may need to watch the match again. There are a handful of terrible women on the roster, there are quite a few terrible men (one holds the belt). The 3 women in that match would have been equals with Trish and Lita.

as would Asuka and Bayley, the women talent is unbelievable at the moment. NXT Dallas was outstanding though, 3 matches that would grace any WM card

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:08 - Apr 6 with 2469 viewsHighjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:49 - Apr 6 by Banosswan

I lost a lot of fluids watching lita. The blisters on my hand have only just healed.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:20 - Apr 6 with 2466 viewsSwansea93

Any one off to the live tapings at the O2 in a couple of weeks? Hoping Shane O Mac turns up for Raw.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024