Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 206044 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:01 - Dec 24 with 4380 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:06 - Dec 24 by swanskid95

Anybody looking forward to Batista return on the 20th of January?

not really
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:55 - Dec 25 with 4326 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:34 - Dec 19 by TheFranchise

Nah, look at the way things are building up. He's the next top breakout star.

You could be onto something here Dave, I watched RAW last night and when the shield were on the camera's certainly concentrated on him. Fair play as well he is a bit of a beast

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:13 - Dec 26 with 4294 viewsTheFranchise

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcTQWVUCQAEqIZL.jpg:large
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:55 - Dec 27 with 4273 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:13 - Dec 26 by TheFranchise

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcTQWVUCQAEqIZL.jpg:large

I think Punk will win the Royal Rumble, but I do believe that Reigns will do very well, I'd even go as far as saying they may have him break Kane's elimination record.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:43 - Dec 27 with 4253 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:55 - Dec 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think Punk will win the Royal Rumble, but I do believe that Reigns will do very well, I'd even go as far as saying they may have him break Kane's elimination record.

Some interesting news stories heading into the Rumble & Mania season.

--------------

Should the legendary Hulk Hogan be unable to compete alongside John Cena at WrestleMania XXX on April 6, 2014 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana, Cena will face Bray Wyatt instead. That match will be the main event.

Vince McMahon recently stated to the writers and producers that "Cena is the main event until his time is clearly up. That man feeds us!"

--------------

WWE's long-running Authority storyline is currently scheduled to climax at WrestleMania XXX on April 6, 2014 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana, with Triple H facing CM Punk in a singles match. However, there is also the possibility of Roman Reigns facing "The Game" at the pay-per-view event spectacular, as the 28-year-old is currently slated as a "back-up plan." In recent weeks, WWE has teased a Reigns babyface turn.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:26 - Dec 27 with 4238 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:43 - Dec 27 by TheFranchise

Some interesting news stories heading into the Rumble & Mania season.

--------------

Should the legendary Hulk Hogan be unable to compete alongside John Cena at WrestleMania XXX on April 6, 2014 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana, Cena will face Bray Wyatt instead. That match will be the main event.

Vince McMahon recently stated to the writers and producers that "Cena is the main event until his time is clearly up. That man feeds us!"

--------------

WWE's long-running Authority storyline is currently scheduled to climax at WrestleMania XXX on April 6, 2014 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana, with Triple H facing CM Punk in a singles match. However, there is also the possibility of Roman Reigns facing "The Game" at the pay-per-view event spectacular, as the 28-year-old is currently slated as a "back-up plan." In recent weeks, WWE has teased a Reigns babyface turn.

Cena vs Wyatt would be a letdown.

I'm hoping for Cena to face Taker as Cena is the only opponent Taker could face where there was the slightest chance the streak could end.

Punk & Bryan vs DX

Orton vs who ever wins the Rumble (Maybe Jericho and create a storyline with the former Undisputed Champion vs the present

Batista to put over somebody, such as Reigns. 'The Animal' Batista against Reigns would make sense.

And a 4 way tag team match for the belts. The Real Americans vs The Wyatts vs PTP vs The Uso's or somthing similar.

And of course 1 or 2 lowercard matches with Bray Wyatt, Zigler, Mark Henry etc

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:41 - Dec 27 with 4231 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:26 - Dec 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Cena vs Wyatt would be a letdown.

I'm hoping for Cena to face Taker as Cena is the only opponent Taker could face where there was the slightest chance the streak could end.

Punk & Bryan vs DX

Orton vs who ever wins the Rumble (Maybe Jericho and create a storyline with the former Undisputed Champion vs the present

Batista to put over somebody, such as Reigns. 'The Animal' Batista against Reigns would make sense.

And a 4 way tag team match for the belts. The Real Americans vs The Wyatts vs PTP vs The Uso's or somthing similar.

And of course 1 or 2 lowercard matches with Bray Wyatt, Zigler, Mark Henry etc

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz same old crap.

Mania is quickly becoming a WCW event, wheeling out the older, part timers to make a fast buck.

I don't want to see DX, I saw it all when it was hot. I don't care if the streak never ends as long as the match is good (everyone knew the outcome of the titanic film but millions enjoyed it), the last thing I want to see is Hogan further destroying his legacy (shagging Bubba's wife for publicity was enough).

I'd love to see Reigns Vs HHH as long as it's built up properly, same goes for Cena Vs Bray Wyatt.

As much as Mania 30 is a celebration of all that's happened in the past, the event itself should be about the next 10 years.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:47 - Dec 31 with 4191 viewsswanskid95

I really do hope Reigns wins the rumble, he's got the look, the strength and the talent to be a top guy in the WWE, but i can see Punk winning it, to face Cena and Orton at mania on a triple threat, Lesnar vs Taker, Regins vs Ambrose for US title
Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:03 - Dec 31 with 4179 viewsepaul

Deffo Lesnar v Taker (Cena v Taker 2015)
Cena/Hogan v HHH/Orton ??????
Punk v Bryan
Golddust v Rhodes
Shield v Wyatt family

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:23 - Jan 1 with 4165 viewsepaul

Raw was brilliant, the beast is back

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:50 - Jan 1 with 4153 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:23 - Jan 1 by epaul

Raw was brilliant, the beast is back

Very interesting ending
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:40 - Jan 6 with 4116 viewsshandyjack

be interesting to see how Lesnar/Orton/Batista/Cena fit into the WM title picture

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 06:08 - Jan 8 with 4085 viewsTheFranchise

Looks like Ryback may have ended Zigglers career, concussions are a big issue. That's 2 big ones in a few months.

----------------------------------------------------------
As noted, Dolph Ziggler suffered a concussion in the match against Ryback at last night's WWE Superstars taping.

WWE.com has followed up with Dr. Amann. Amann noted that Ziggler's concussion symptoms are starting to improve some today. Ziggler will be seeing a neuropsychologist in Pittsburgh later this week for further evaluation. Ziggler's status will be day-to-day as his symptoms improve.

We noted before that there was heat on Ryback for injuring Ziggler with the stiff clothesline. Word is that Ryback is taking full responsibility for what happened. The fact that Ziggler is being sent to Pittsburgh to see a neuropsychologist could be a bad sign.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:02 - Jan 8 with 4069 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 06:08 - Jan 8 by TheFranchise

Looks like Ryback may have ended Zigglers career, concussions are a big issue. That's 2 big ones in a few months.

As noted, Dolph Ziggler suffered a concussion in the match against Ryback at last night's WWE Superstars taping.

WWE.com has followed up with Dr. Amann. Amann noted that Ziggler's concussion symptoms are starting to improve some today. Ziggler will be seeing a neuropsychologist in Pittsburgh later this week for further evaluation. Ziggler's status will be day-to-day as his symptoms improve.

We noted before that there was heat on Ryback for injuring Ziggler with the stiff clothesline. Word is that Ryback is taking full responsibility for what happened. The fact that Ziggler is being sent to Pittsburgh to see a neuropsychologist could be a bad sign.

be a damn shame, a few more years and Ziggler could be one of the big players

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:05 - Jan 8 with 4067 viewsshandyjack

Watched the attitude 2012 DVD last night and it reminded me just how brutal the TLC matches were between Dudleys and hardyz and edge and christian.
After the DVD i then had a bit of nostalgia going back through you tube and reliving some more of the attitude era. I've gotta say that those days were amazing looking back now the storylines were just mental, times have changed now though, better for the wrestlers themselves but i would love those days to come back.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:10 - Jan 8 with 4064 viewsUxbridge

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 06:08 - Jan 8 by TheFranchise

That's a damn shame. Big fan of Zig.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:56 - Jan 8 with 4042 viewsshandyjack

Absolutely amazing match

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:47 - Jan 9 with 4022 viewsTheFranchise

RIP Mae Young
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:51 - Jan 9 with 4021 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:47 - Jan 9 by TheFranchise

RIP Mae Young

sad news indeed coming a day after such a landmark announcement for the WWE. I wonder how many sign up's they'll get for the network. What future ramifications counld it have for the WWE. Shame the UK have to wait so long for access to it

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:56 - Jan 9 with 4018 viewsTheFranchise

Great tweet from Lance Storm, it sums her up brilliantly

Lance Storm @LanceStorm 48s

I assume she went because she was ready. There isn't anyone tough enough to take her against her will. #RIPMae
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:40 - Jan 9 with 4004 viewsTheFranchise

- Mike Mooneyham of The Charleston Post & Courier in South Carolina, who has been reporting updates on Mae Young since she was hospitalized in December, says she has not passed away after incorrectly reporting it earlier. Mooneyham tweeted:

"Mae Young has not passed away. The source who reported her passing received incorrect information. Mae is gravely ill, but still alive."
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:02 - Jan 14 with 3969 viewsswanskid95

Great RAW last night, seemed to set up some clear fueds heading into Mania

CM Punk vs HHH, looks 100%

Bryan vs Bray Wyatt

Orton vs Cena
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:13 - Jan 20 with 3924 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:02 - Jan 14 by swanskid95

Great RAW last night, seemed to set up some clear fueds heading into Mania

CM Punk vs HHH, looks 100%

Bryan vs Bray Wyatt

Orton vs Cena

Orton V Cena is a strange one as Batista needs to fit into the picture somehow after he wins the Rumble

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:21 - Jan 20 with 3917 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:13 - Jan 20 by shandyjack

Orton V Cena is a strange one as Batista needs to fit into the picture somehow after he wins the Rumble

I would say there is no chance a returning veteran is winning the Rumble, but if the rumours of him signing a fulltime contract for 2 years are true then it isn't impossible. I hope he doesn't win it though.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:41 - Jan 20 with 3899 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:21 - Jan 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I would say there is no chance a returning veteran is winning the Rumble, but if the rumours of him signing a fulltime contract for 2 years are true then it isn't impossible. I hope he doesn't win it though.

i think it's a nailed on for him to win and face Orton at WM XXX

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024