Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 204262 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:12 - Jan 20 with 3778 viewsswanskid95

i dont think Batista will win the rumble, If Bryan isn't in the main event of Mania i will be very shocked, he's getting reactions like Austin and Hogan was, o think he's nailed on to be in the main event, so i think he will win and face Cena at Mania.

As for Batista, he's going to fued with Del Rio till the chamber, and i think he will soon turn heel and face Mysterio at mania, he left the company is a huge heel, wouldn't be surprised if he came back as one.

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar looks a strong possibility, with Brock not feuding with anybody with great importance, its a match that has to happen before Taker hangs up his boots!

Can almost Gurantee HHH will screw CM Punk out of the rumble match, maybe with the help of hbk ot Kane, setting up hhh vs punk at mania, maybe for controll of the company, with Vince turning face, backing Punk.

Ambrose vs Reigns vs Rollings looks on for the chamber, with the winner facing Big E at mania yo unify the two titles.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:21 - Jan 21 with 3750 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:12 - Jan 20 by swanskid95

i dont think Batista will win the rumble, If Bryan isn't in the main event of Mania i will be very shocked, he's getting reactions like Austin and Hogan was, o think he's nailed on to be in the main event, so i think he will win and face Cena at Mania.

As for Batista, he's going to fued with Del Rio till the chamber, and i think he will soon turn heel and face Mysterio at mania, he left the company is a huge heel, wouldn't be surprised if he came back as one.

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar looks a strong possibility, with Brock not feuding with anybody with great importance, its a match that has to happen before Taker hangs up his boots!

Can almost Gurantee HHH will screw CM Punk out of the rumble match, maybe with the help of hbk ot Kane, setting up hhh vs punk at mania, maybe for controll of the company, with Vince turning face, backing Punk.

Ambrose vs Reigns vs Rollings looks on for the chamber, with the winner facing Big E at mania yo unify the two titles.

there is no way Batista is coming back for a silly fued with Del Rio then to face Mysterio, he is a big draw and will be used as such. Haven't watched Raw but Bryan's concussion was meant to be a bad one and put him at risk of missing the Rumble so would need to win the chamber to main event WM XXX

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:11 - Jan 21 with 3743 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:21 - Jan 21 by shandyjack

there is no way Batista is coming back for a silly fued with Del Rio then to face Mysterio, he is a big draw and will be used as such. Haven't watched Raw but Bryan's concussion was meant to be a bad one and put him at risk of missing the Rumble so would need to win the chamber to main event WM XXX

Bryan was cleared before raw, the rumble match is on.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:26 - Jan 21 with 3734 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:11 - Jan 21 by TheFranchise

Bryan was cleared before raw, the rumble match is on.

happy days, not been excited bout last few WM's purely due to the obvious nature of the Cena V Rock bouts. But the unpredictability of this road to WM has really wet my appetite. Rumb;e/Chamber should have some very good bouts

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:32 - Jan 27 with 3704 viewsTheFranchise

Wyatt Vs Bryan was awesome, I wouldn't fancy following that.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:01 - Jan 27 with 3690 viewsUxbridge

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:00 - Jan 27 with 3671 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:01 - Jan 27 by Uxbridge

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just got to #30 and the crowd sure aint happy.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:02 - Jan 27 with 3663 views_Kieran

Haven't watched any wrestling for yonks. Is Rob Terry still with TNA?

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:07 - Jan 27 with 3666 viewsTheFranchise

Someone tell the crowd that Reigns is the heel and Bastista is the face.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:11 - Jan 27 with 3646 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:07 - Jan 27 by TheFranchise

Someone tell the crowd that Reigns is the heel and Bastista is the face.

that was one unhappy crowd, those Boos deafening, bray Bryan was phenomenal. But the Rumble will always be remembered for THAT crowd

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:40 - Jan 27 with 3538 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:11 - Jan 27 by shandyjack

that was one unhappy crowd, those Boos deafening, bray Bryan was phenomenal. But the Rumble will always be remembered for THAT crowd

Orton V Batista ( better not close the show or the fans will go mad)
Punk v HHH
Cena V Bray
Lesnar v Taker
Some shield fight combo

Where do they fit in Bryan

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:24 - Jan 27 with 3532 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:11 - Jan 27 by shandyjack

The returning megastar face getting booed while the young fresh heel gets cheered and it wasn't New York or Philly, nuts.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:02 - Jan 27 with 3521 viewsC_jack

Casually checking some of the wrestling forums today and it's hilarious. Makes this place after a defeat look timid.

Bray and Reigns are the future.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:16 - Jan 29 with 3476 viewsshandyjack

looks like bryan V HHH now that CM Punk has walked out on the company

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:26 - Jan 29 with 3464 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:16 - Jan 29 by shandyjack

looks like bryan V HHH now that CM Punk has walked out on the company

I've not seen anything on Punk leaving
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:44 - Jan 29 with 3460 viewsJonnyTheJack

Word has come out that CM Punk has left WWE, according to sources for the Wrestling Observer and PWInsider.

After being re-written out of the script for Raw, Punk reportedly told Vince McMahon he was going home and that he wasn't coming back. The company responded by pulling him from all of his scheduled WWE dates going forward.

Punk was scheduled to face Triple H at WrestleMania 30, but as we saw on Raw, early signs may have been shown that Triple H will be facing Daniel Bryan at Mania instead. No word if the match change is what caused Punk to leave, or if the match was changed because Punk left. ProWrestling.net reports that Bryan VS HHH is, indeed, the current plan for Mania.

In the past, Punk had been very vocal about "part-time" wrestlers returning to WWE and getting pushed ahead of guys who are there on a nightly basis, and that may be a reason for him being upset. PWInsider says that Punk's final goal for his time with WWE was to main event WrestleMania, and with his current contract expiring in July, and with it becoming more and more apparent that he would not be main eventing Mania this year, his failure to achieve that goal may be a driving force for his departure.

All signs indicate that this is not a work, but we'll pass on any more information as it comes in.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:50 - Jan 29 with 3457 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:44 - Jan 29 by JonnyTheJack

Word has come out that CM Punk has left WWE, according to sources for the Wrestling Observer and PWInsider.

After being re-written out of the script for Raw, Punk reportedly told Vince McMahon he was going home and that he wasn't coming back. The company responded by pulling him from all of his scheduled WWE dates going forward.

Punk was scheduled to face Triple H at WrestleMania 30, but as we saw on Raw, early signs may have been shown that Triple H will be facing Daniel Bryan at Mania instead. No word if the match change is what caused Punk to leave, or if the match was changed because Punk left. ProWrestling.net reports that Bryan VS HHH is, indeed, the current plan for Mania.

In the past, Punk had been very vocal about "part-time" wrestlers returning to WWE and getting pushed ahead of guys who are there on a nightly basis, and that may be a reason for him being upset. PWInsider says that Punk's final goal for his time with WWE was to main event WrestleMania, and with his current contract expiring in July, and with it becoming more and more apparent that he would not be main eventing Mania this year, his failure to achieve that goal may be a driving force for his departure.

All signs indicate that this is not a work, but we'll pass on any more information as it comes in.

Well he has a genuine reason, for the last few years mania has been like a showcase for the retired.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:13 - Jan 29 with 3446 viewsJonnyTheJack

I watched this interview with him last week. Ariel Helwani interviewed him, he covers the UFC and MMA.

I won't be shocked if he gives the UFC a go.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:17 - Jan 29 with 3437 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's a work. Bound to be.

Poll: Tory leader

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:24 - Jan 30 with 3399 viewsTheFranchise

Just watched a bit of TNA, a bit is all I could take. It wasn't this bad when Russo was writing.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:44 - Jan 30 with 3388 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:24 - Jan 30 by TheFranchise

Just watched a bit of TNA, a bit is all I could take. It wasn't this bad when Russo was writing.

I'm going Sat courtesy of Chiswick who's got us comps

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:30 - Jan 31 with 3370 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Found myself with a bit of free time last few weeks and watched a couple of episodes of NXT and just seen this - which is quite possibly going to be the best PPV of the year - should be on in the UK shouldn'y it?

- As noted, the live WWE NXT Network special on February 27th will be titled "NXT: Arrival."

There was a lot of hype for the special at tonight's NXT TV tapings. They said the special would be treated like a pay-per-view. NXT General Manager JBL added Emma vs. Paige for the NXT Women's Title plus appearances by John Cena, Sheamus, The New Age Outlaws, Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart. Here's the updated line-up:

* Appearances by John Cena, Sheamus, The New Age Outlaws, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels

* Emma vs. Paige for the NXT Women's Title

* Adrian Neville vs. Bo Dallas for the NXT Title in a Ladder Match

* Sami Zayn vs. Antonio Cesaro in a Best of 3 Falls Match
[Post edited 31 Jan 2014 8:31]

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:22 - Feb 24 with 3290 viewsJonnyTheJack

The Shield vs The Wyatts one of the best matches i've watched in ages.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:54 - Feb 24 with 3278 viewsBYMJacks

Just getting ready to watch the elimination chamber didn't watch it last night so watch most of it tonight.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 03:07 - Feb 25 with 3256 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Looks like Cena has dislocated his knee cap. Interesting.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024