Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 206071 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:58 - Feb 25 with 3853 viewsTheFranchise

A bit of a car crash RAW but I guess it needed to be.

Roman Reigns is not quite ready for long singles matches yet.

Sh*t crowd too.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:25 - Feb 25 with 3846 viewsUxbridge

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:54 - Feb 24 by BYMJacks

Just getting ready to watch the elimination chamber didn't watch it last night so watch most of it tonight.

Not a bad PPV. Shield vs. Wyatts the obvious highlight.

What are they going to do with BOOOOOtista? The crowd hate him.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:37 - Feb 25 with 3841 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:25 - Feb 25 by Uxbridge

They're turning him on smackdown apparently, so we get a heel vs heel main even at mania unless they add someone to it.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:21 - Feb 25 with 3828 viewsLe_Swans

Mick Foley knows the score.

"…I think WWE needs to accept (PLEASE listen to me here, any WWE writer, exec, or power in charge) that the ability to turn the tide hinges on finding a way to make Daniel Bryan part of that main event. For me, personally, as a wrestler, a good feud was just as important as a title shot. But the WWE Universe has been on a personal journey with Daniel Bryan, and from the 1,000's of messages I've read, not a single member of that Universe will feel that their journey is complete without Daniel getting a shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania. PLEASE forget about the idea of Daniel Bryan vs Triple H, or Daniel Bryan vs Kane at Mania. They are both potentially great match-ups at a later time — but not for Mania. There are times when you really do need to give the people what they want…and this is one of them.

So @WWEDanielBryan is really out of the #Wrestlemania main event. Glad I turned down #RAW pre-show invite — wouldn't want to cry in public.

Quite simply, I have never seen anything quite like the current response to @DaveBautista on #Raw."
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:28 - Feb 25 with 3819 viewsUxbridge

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:37 - Feb 25 by TheFranchise

They're turning him on smackdown apparently, so we get a heel vs heel main even at mania unless they add someone to it.

They have to. They can't have him as a face. It's horrible.

They've got to put Bryan in the main even of Mania. The whole card is going to be a car crash otherwise.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:28 - Feb 25 with 3804 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:28 - Feb 25 by Uxbridge

They have to. They can't have him as a face. It's horrible.

They've got to put Bryan in the main even of Mania. The whole card is going to be a car crash otherwise.

The trouble is Batista isn't getting heel heat, he's getting "get out of the ring, your are rubbish" heat.

Bryan gets knocked out of the main event position and Punk walks out over a dispute over returning part timers etc and instead they get Batista who was blowing up after 2 minutes on Raw.

You can't have heel vs heel in normal matches, it would be suicide to have it as the mania main event.

I'm not convinced in Brock Vs Taker. Neither of them are around to build the match up, they've not exactly made Brock look like a threat to the streak and Taker can't take the bumps to build him up.

Wyatt vs Cena should be a good one if they give it enough focus.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:57 - Feb 25 with 3795 viewsTheFranchise

you all need to follow https://twitter.com/WWECreative_ish
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:01 - Feb 25 with 3793 viewsexiledclaseboy

Just to add my voice to the "They can't possibly headline Mania with Orton v Batista" crowd. Still six weeks to change it. McMahon isn't stupid. But he is stubborn.

Quite enjoyed Elimination Chamber, first one I've watched since the last one Sky Sports showed that they didn't try to sting you for upwards of £15 to show. Hugely impressed by the Wyatts.

PS - only watched the beginning of Hogan on Raw so far, but presumably he did turn up for something other than a 10 minute advert for the WWE's version of Netflix?

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:57 - Feb 25 with 3781 viewsepaul

Raw very average. It's criminal that DB isnt in the main event at mainia. As for Taker, Lesnar was the only real possible match even bthough sting has siugned a legfends contract.

I hope eventually the Reigns push comes off and I can see Wyatt not far from bthe top either

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 01:18 - Feb 26 with 3774 viewsDrizzy

Bray Wyatt will fizzle out. I simply do not see his appeal. Not an outstanding worker like other IWC darlings (Bryan, Cesaro, Rollins) if you look at his single matches where he isn't carried and a gimmick that will become tired eventually. Might have been a superstar 20 years ago but not now.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 01:19 - Feb 26 with 3773 viewsDrizzy

Also Bootista is not going anywhere anytime soon. WWE seems him as some kind of Hollywood movie star for some bizarre reason and he'll be continually involved in the main event picture up to and during the Guardians of the Galaxy cinema run.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:52 - Feb 26 with 3752 viewsPhaedrus

Newport jack used to stink out the wrestling threads as well.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:26 - Feb 26 with 3744 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:52 - Feb 26 by Phaedrus

yeah, that bastard
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:59 - Feb 26 with 3730 viewsBYMJacks

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:25 - Feb 25 by Uxbridge

yes the wyatts vs the shield was a good match, and Im not sure what they can do with batista. I thought they could put brock lesnar and batista in a fight, but their on different shows now and brock is fighting undertaker at wrestlemania so not sure.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:33 - Feb 26 with 3724 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:59 - Feb 26 by BYMJacks

yes the wyatts vs the shield was a good match, and Im not sure what they can do with batista. I thought they could put brock lesnar and batista in a fight, but their on different shows now and brock is fighting undertaker at wrestlemania so not sure.

Different shows? The brand extension ended ages ago dude.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:10 - Feb 26 with 3717 viewsBYMJacks

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:33 - Feb 26 by TheFranchise

Different shows? The brand extension ended ages ago dude.

oh yes sorry about that i haven't been watching raw and smackdown for a while.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:05 - Feb 26 with 3710 viewsepaul

Hogan f ucked his lines up

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:18 - Feb 26 with 3690 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:05 - Feb 26 by epaul

Hogan f ucked his lines up

old age
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:31 - Feb 26 with 3683 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:18 - Feb 26 by TheFranchise

old age

Taking of old age Dave, see how old naitch is looking

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:04 - Feb 26 with 3675 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:31 - Feb 26 by epaul

Taking of old age Dave, see how old naitch is looking

Yeah, he fluffed his lines too.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:38 - Feb 26 with 3667 viewsC_jack

A local favourite coming back into the picture on Monday apparently. Have a look at the location!

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 04:26 - Feb 27 with 3649 viewsDrizzy

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:52 - Feb 26 by Phaedrus

Not sure who he is but sounds like a nice chap. Thoughts on Bray Wyatt, Phaedrus?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:53 - Feb 27 with 3635 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:38 - Feb 26 by C_jack

A local favourite coming back into the picture on Monday apparently. Have a look at the location!

wonder why he will come back now, will be nowhere near top of WMXXX card and unless Bryan moves to main event freeing up trips, he will have no one to fued with

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:03 - Feb 28 with 3599 viewsDarran

Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat ~ Big Cheap Trick fan.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:50 - Feb 28 with 3582 viewsTheFranchise

NXT ArRival just finished downloading, I'll report later.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024