Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu` 21:17 - Oct 19 with 19589 viewsJackfath

Frankly, getting on my tits with his kicking of the advertising hoardings at every whipstich.
Like a petulant child, he needs to keep his aggression focused on the job in hand.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Michu` on 09:20 - Apr 17 with 1471 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Michu` on 17:41 - Apr 24 with 1255 viewsJackfath

If you've a few minutes spare have a read of this thread. The way some people behaved is outrageous.

Michu` on 17:48 - Apr 24 with 1242 viewsDrizzy

Nonsense thread.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Michu` on 17:48 - Apr 24 with 1241 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 17:48 - Apr 24 by Drizzy

Nonsense thread.

Why?

Michu` on 17:51 - Apr 24 with 1236 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 22:01 - Oct 19 by Jackfath

Nothing. I am merely saying I find it petulant and uncalled for. Sooner or later he'll break his toe doing it and be out for a few weeks.

Michu` on 18:29 - Apr 24 with 1195 viewsDrizzy

Michu` on 17:48 - Apr 24 by Jackfath

Why?

I don't believe kicking the advertising hoardings had anything to do with Michu's injury problems however the rudeness of those who disagreed with you was disappointing to see.

Michu` on 18:31 - Apr 24 with 1194 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 18:29 - Apr 24 by Drizzy

I don't believe kicking the advertising hoardings had anything to do with Michu's injury problems however the rudeness of those who disagreed with you was disappointing to see.

Indeed. It's very sad to see.

The kicking of the hoardings which happened regularly couldn't have helped surely?!

Michu` on 18:39 - Apr 24 with 1180 viewsDrizzy

Michu` on 18:31 - Apr 24 by Jackfath

Indeed. It's very sad to see.

The kicking of the hoardings which happened regularly couldn't have helped surely?!

I would wager that a late tackle from some of the Premier League's most dastardly players (Lee Cattermole, Ramires, Charlie Adam etc.) would do a lot more damage than kicking the hoardings. We'll be stopping him from kicking the ball too hard next.

Login to get fewer ads

Michu` on 18:40 - Apr 24 with 1179 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 18:39 - Apr 24 by Drizzy

I would wager that a late tackle from some of the Premier League's most dastardly players (Lee Cattermole, Ramires, Charlie Adam etc.) would do a lot more damage than kicking the hoardings. We'll be stopping him from kicking the ball too hard next.

I agree. However kicking the hoardings on a regular basis will not help the situation will it? Especially as the reported problems were long standing.

Michu` on 18:43 - Apr 24 with 1174 viewsDrizzy

Michu` on 18:40 - Apr 24 by Jackfath

I agree. However kicking the hoardings on a regular basis will not help the situation will it? Especially as the reported problems were long standing.

I will accept that it didn't help the situation but I don't think it had a significant impact.

Michu` on 19:04 - Apr 24 with 1138 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 18:43 - Apr 24 by Drizzy

I will accept that it didn't help the situation but I don't think it had a significant impact.

I think that's something we'll never know.

Michu` on 19:55 - Apr 24 with 1095 viewsDrizzy

Michu` on 19:04 - Apr 24 by Jackfath

I think that's something we'll never know.

Indeed, Matt. Have a nice evening.

Michu` on 20:00 - Apr 24 with 1080 viewsScoobyWho

One season wonder, we may get a few million back in July.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Michu` on 20:14 - Apr 24 with 1049 viewsJokeren1943

Michu` on 20:00 - Apr 24 by ScoobyWho

One season wonder, we may get a few million back in July.

Has been in top 3 as best scoring midfielder in the two best leagues in the world.

People easy forget. Jesus. 6 months away a people do not know shite.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2014 20:17]
Michu` on 21:45 - Apr 24 with 972 viewslonglostjack

Michu` on 20:14 - Apr 24 by Jokeren1943

Has been in top 3 as best scoring midfielder in the two best leagues in the world.

Indeed

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Michu` on 22:01 - Apr 24 with 934 viewsNewhousemustscore

I firmly believe laudrup must take some of the blame. He admitted michu had been suffering with his ankles and knees all season but insisted on playing him in every minute of every game. We were 4-0 from the first leg against malmo but he still played him in the 2nd leg. We were 4-0 up against Sunderland and laudrup made 3 subs but still left michu on. Even when he was clearly injured against scum laudrup still let him play on for a further 10 minutes. In all this time he rested...Bony. A man who's built like a brick shit house. A man who revealed last week that he wondered if made the right choice coming to swansea because he was benched so many times.
Michu` on 22:31 - Apr 24 with 887 viewsLeonisGod

Michu` on 22:01 - Apr 24 by Newhousemustscore

I firmly believe laudrup must take some of the blame. He admitted michu had been suffering with his ankles and knees all season but insisted on playing him in every minute of every game. We were 4-0 from the first leg against malmo but he still played him in the 2nd leg. We were 4-0 up against Sunderland and laudrup made 3 subs but still left michu on. Even when he was clearly injured against scum laudrup still let him play on for a further 10 minutes. In all this time he rested...Bony. A man who's built like a brick shit house. A man who revealed last week that he wondered if made the right choice coming to swansea because he was benched so many times.

Based how things looked at the start of the season, Michu was twice, three times the payer Bony was. He's our only real game changer. So I can understand why he was played. But that gamble dos seem to have backfired.
Michu` on 22:43 - Apr 24 with 873 viewsNewhousemustscore

Michu` on 22:31 - Apr 24 by LeonisGod

Based how things looked at the start of the season, Michu was twice, three times the payer Bony was. He's our only real game changer. So I can understand why he was played. But that gamble dos seem to have backfired.

It's all about opinions but I don't know how you can say that when bony scored 2 on his debut and bony and michu play in different positions. However, the point I was making was that laudrup knew michu had bad knees and ankles but wouldn't rest him.
Michu` on 07:54 - Apr 25 with 807 viewsDr_Winston

Michu` on 22:43 - Apr 24 by Newhousemustscore

It's all about opinions but I don't know how you can say that when bony scored 2 on his debut and bony and michu play in different positions. However, the point I was making was that laudrup knew michu had bad knees and ankles but wouldn't rest him.

Innit.

This "Bony was crap at the start of the season" mantra is another one of those bullsh*t myths repeated so often that people actually believe it.

He was scoring better than a goal every other game long before Michu's injury forced Laudrup to give him a regular place in the side. The team consistently scored more goals whenever he was on the pitch, in both league and cup. He chipped in with a few assists as well.

He's had a massively beneficial effect on the side since the day he got here. Getting the number of starts he should have been having since the off has only made him even better.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Michu` on 08:21 - Apr 25 with 771 viewsItchySphincter

Michu` on 07:54 - Apr 25 by Dr_Winston

Innit.

This "Bony was crap at the start of the season" mantra is another one of those bullsh*t myths repeated so often that people actually believe it.

He was scoring better than a goal every other game long before Michu's injury forced Laudrup to give him a regular place in the side. The team consistently scored more goals whenever he was on the pitch, in both league and cup. He chipped in with a few assists as well.

He's had a massively beneficial effect on the side since the day he got here. Getting the number of starts he should have been having since the off has only made him even better.

Same applies to JDG - "He's improved so much, blah, blah". Can't bear to admit they were wrong.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Michu` on 08:29 - Apr 25 with 763 views1jack

Michu` on 20:14 - Apr 24 by Jokeren1943

aha sense.
Michu` on 08:45 - Apr 25 with 745 viewsDr_Winston

Michu` on 08:21 - Apr 25 by ItchySphincter

Same applies to JDG - "He's improved so much, blah, blah". Can't bear to admit they were wrong.

There is a lot of that to it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Michu` on 08:48 - Apr 25 with 740 viewsUxbridge

Michu` on 08:45 - Apr 25 by Dr_Winston

There is a lot of that to it.

It's just the perceived wisdom. Usually wrong but that's all. I think we've learned by now that the majority view is usually based totally on the week's result and usually looks silly after a while.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Michu` on 08:58 - Apr 25 with 733 viewsDr_Winston

Michu` on 08:48 - Apr 25 by Uxbridge

It's just the perceived wisdom. Usually wrong but that's all. I think we've learned by now that the majority view is usually based totally on the week's result and usually looks silly after a while.

Like the accepted belief that Emnes is awesome and worth a permanent contract?

Aye, you may be right there.

Michu` on 09:32 - Apr 25 with 713 viewsUxbridge

Michu` on 08:58 - Apr 25 by Dr_Winston

Like the accepted belief that Emnes is awesome and worth a permanent contract?

Aye, you may be right there.

Well, quite. Still, one good run in 3 months is surely worth a new contract?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024