Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu` 21:17 - Oct 19 with 19588 viewsJackfath

Frankly, getting on my tits with his kicking of the advertising hoardings at every whipstich.
Like a petulant child, he needs to keep his aggression focused on the job in hand.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Michu` on 22:01 - Oct 19 with 1643 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 21:59 - Oct 19 by junior_jack

So, what happens to Michu when this sort of behaviour occurs?

Nothing. I am merely saying I find it petulant and uncalled for. Sooner or later he'll break his toe doing it and be out for a few weeks.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Michu` on 22:02 - Oct 19 with 1637 viewsthejack1912

I'd rather him kick sh1t out of an advertising board than go in and snap an opposing player and getting sent off.

I'm SURE every Swans fan would rather this as well!!!
[Post edited 19 Oct 2013 22:03]

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Michu` on 22:03 - Oct 19 with 1632 viewsjunior_jack

Michu` on 22:01 - Oct 19 by Jackfath

Nothing. I am merely saying I find it petulant and uncalled for. Sooner or later he'll break his toe doing it and be out for a few weeks.

You're right, we need softer advertising boards.
Michu` on 22:03 - Oct 19 with 1631 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 22:02 - Oct 19 by thejack1912

I'd rather him kick sh1t out of an advertising board than go in and snap an opposing player and getting sent off.

I'm SURE every Swans fan would rather this as well!!!
[Post edited 19 Oct 2013 22:03]

I think you're missing my point.

Michu` on 11:08 - Oct 20 with 1506 viewsSenhin

Michu` on 21:59 - Oct 19 by junior_jack

So, what happens to Michu when this sort of behaviour occurs?

He goes and gets us a goal or two.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Michu` on 11:22 - Oct 20 with 1487 viewsDewi1jack

Michu` on 21:24 - Oct 19 by Jackfath

Only a matter of time before he kicks one of those hoardings and breaks a toe. Then you'll be all calling him an idiot etc....

Got to be honest here and agree with you Doc.
It worries me he's going to break one of the many bones in his foot, every time he does kick the hoardings.
But I would say, Mich is definitely the most passionate (for the game) player we have. Certainly the most maverick so, I suppose, we have to accept the lad will go over the top at times.
Still worried when he kicks out at the hoardings, but as others have said, better that than slapping an opponent.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Michu` on 11:24 - Oct 20 with 1483 viewsDull1Thomas

Got to say I think he should calm down a bit he's snatching at chances (an missing) he'd have had on target last season. - passion is one thing temper is another.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Michu` on 11:49 - Oct 20 with 1456 viewsjackportis

Michu` on 11:24 - Oct 20 by Dull1Thomas

Got to say I think he should calm down a bit he's snatching at chances (an missing) he'd have had on target last season. - passion is one thing temper is another.

back to the origional post.. he should set an example and concentrate on his game.. great player though despite being a bit like kevin the teenager at times.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Login to get fewer ads

Michu` on 12:37 - Oct 20 with 1406 viewsblaine_scfc

Michu` on 21:51 - Oct 19 by N_T_J

I was told a while back that Michu just gets up and walks out of the dressing room at half time when he gets bored, while ML is giving instructions ect,, I allways see him in the tunnel atleast 5 mins before the rest of the players turn up.
Guess he just gets his own way.

But he is a fantastic player.

Couldn't care less about the hoardings, but that would be a problem if he was walking out of dressing room when ML is speaking. Should have more respect for his teammates, and the manager (who was a better player than michu will ever be btw), that said, I can't see it being true
Michu` on 13:06 - Oct 20 with 1385 viewsStanVanDamn

Michu` on 21:54 - Oct 19 by N_T_J

I threw my driver in anger and landed in the bushes and I couldnt find it. its up Earlswood somewhere.

Haha I love this - its probably next to 20 of my golf balls.

BTW I love it when he kicks the boards - gets the crowd going anyway. Long may he stay with us and kick the boards
Michu` on 13:22 - Oct 20 with 1369 viewsKeyserSoze

Michu` on 21:24 - Oct 19 by Jackfath

Only a matter of time before he kicks one of those hoardings and breaks a toe. Then you'll be all calling him an idiot etc....

You really are a turd.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

Michu` on 14:16 - Oct 20 with 1328 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 13:22 - Oct 20 by KeyserSoze

You really are a turd.

What a shame you're unable to contribute to the thread and put your point of view forward instead preferring to insult me. How odd.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2013 14:26]

Michu` on 14:19 - Oct 20 with 1320 viewsKeyserSoze

Michu` on 14:16 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

What a shame you're unable to contribute to the thread and put your point of view forward instead preferring to insult me. How odd.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2013 14:26]

A grown man complaining to other grown men about a grown man kicking an advertising board.

Michu` on 14:22 - Oct 20 with 1310 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 14:19 - Oct 20 by KeyserSoze

A grown man complaining to other grown men about a grown man kicking an advertising board.

Or,

A grown man complaining to other grown men about a grown man complaining about a grown man kicking about an advertising board.

Thanks for contributing. By the way, do you have the list of what we are allowed, not allowed to discuss on here?

Michu` on 14:25 - Oct 20 with 1300 viewsBillyChong

Yawn, get a life jackfath
Michu` (n/t) on 14:27 - Oct 20 with 1254 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 14:25 - Oct 20 by BillyChong

Yawn, get a life jackfath

Michu` on 14:39 - Oct 20 with 1237 viewsKeyserSoze

Michu` on 14:22 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Or,

A grown man complaining to other grown men about a grown man complaining about a grown man kicking about an advertising board.

Thanks for contributing. By the way, do you have the list of what we are allowed, not allowed to discuss on here?

When have I complained to other grown men? I just called you a turd for being so pathetic and making this board incredibly boring.

Michu` on 14:40 - Oct 20 with 1232 viewsDrizzy

Good grief this forum is done.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Michu` on 14:42 - Oct 20 with 1227 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 14:39 - Oct 20 by KeyserSoze

When have I complained to other grown men? I just called you a turd for being so pathetic and making this board incredibly boring.

Are you unable to see the irony in your postings?

You are reply to this thread which in turn is complaining to grown men. I have not complained once in this thread. I am voicing my opinion which evidently you do not have the resources to understand and attempt to counter. You insist on throwing insults. Therefore perhaps its you who is making this board incredibly boring.

Start a thread of your own for people to comment on. See how that goes for you.

Michu` on 14:43 - Oct 20 with 1223 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why is there an apostrophe in the thread title? This is the question that needs answering.

Poll: Tory leader

Michu on 14:44 - Oct 20 with 1218 viewsdgt73

Michu` on 14:40 - Oct 20 by Drizzy

Good grief this forum is done.

It's going down hill, that's for certain thanks to jackfath. A complete tosser..

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Michu` on 14:46 - Oct 20 with 1211 viewsexiledclaseboy

So all this forum's problems would be at an end if Jackfath wasn't here.

F*ck me people are dull aye.

Michu` on 14:47 - Oct 20 with 1206 viewsdgt73

Michu` on 14:46 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

So all this forum's problems would be at an end if Jackfath wasn't here.

F*ck me people are dull aye.

Yes the tosser should be banned.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Michu` on 14:49 - Oct 20 with 1202 viewsexiledclaseboy

Or you and others could just utilise the ignore function and then you'd never have to see any of his posts ever again, let alone perpetuate what you see as the problem by replying to them constantly.

Simple.

Michu` on 14:50 - Oct 20 with 1195 viewsJackfath

And yet they all call me thick, a tosser etc etc etc.

Beggars belief it really does.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024