Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu` 21:17 - Oct 19 with 19587 viewsJackfath

Frankly, getting on my tits with his kicking of the advertising hoardings at every whipstich.
Like a petulant child, he needs to keep his aggression focused on the job in hand.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Michu` on 15:31 - Oct 20 with 1096 viewsN_T_J

Michu` on 12:37 - Oct 20 by blaine_scfc

Couldn't care less about the hoardings, but that would be a problem if he was walking out of dressing room when ML is speaking. Should have more respect for his teammates, and the manager (who was a better player than michu will ever be btw), that said, I can't see it being true

I was told by someone in the club,Michu sits there just spitting on the floor and then just gets up and walks out.

Im not trying to make up stories and I think its wrong to.

But since I was told this I allways see him in the tunnel atleast 5 mins before anyone else.

He was standing in the tunnel yesterday for a good 5 mins before anyone else came out.
Michu` on 15:59 - Oct 20 with 1064 viewswr72

Michu` on 21:24 - Oct 19 by Jackfath

Only a matter of time before he kicks one of those hoardings and breaks a toe. Then you'll be all calling him an idiot etc....

He has titanium boots which would prevent such an occurrence.
Michu` on 15:59 - Oct 20 with 1063 viewswr72

Michu` on 15:31 - Oct 20 by N_T_J

I was told by someone in the club,Michu sits there just spitting on the floor and then just gets up and walks out.

Im not trying to make up stories and I think its wrong to.

But since I was told this I allways see him in the tunnel atleast 5 mins before anyone else.

He was standing in the tunnel yesterday for a good 5 mins before anyone else came out.

He's a sulky one mate.It's been said by other players he's a bit of a loner.
Michu` on 16:02 - Oct 20 with 1060 viewsKeyserSoze

Michu` on 14:42 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Are you unable to see the irony in your postings?

You are reply to this thread which in turn is complaining to grown men. I have not complained once in this thread. I am voicing my opinion which evidently you do not have the resources to understand and attempt to counter. You insist on throwing insults. Therefore perhaps its you who is making this board incredibly boring.

Start a thread of your own for people to comment on. See how that goes for you.

The last sentence of your post just shows how sad you are.

I'll start a thread when I feel there is something relevant and topical that needs to be shared with other Swansea fans. Something you should learn to do also.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

Michu` on 16:05 - Oct 20 with 1055 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 16:02 - Oct 20 by KeyserSoze

The last sentence of your post just shows how sad you are.

I'll start a thread when I feel there is something relevant and topical that needs to be shared with other Swansea fans. Something you should learn to do also.

Again. Do you have a copy of the list of relevant topics so I can check what is ok and not ok to post? Seriously, who are you to tell anyone when its ok to post and not. Perhaps this internet football message board isn't quite for you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Michu` on 16:05 - Oct 20 with 1054 viewsjackportis

Michu` on 14:50 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

And yet they all call me thick, a tosser etc etc etc.

Beggars belief it really does.

Dr Fath - it certainly is a good topic and has had many contribute. It is clear that those that are narsty and aggressive and rude are of the same mentality as michus behaviour perhaps. It is shame that a great thread is replied by certain wonkers!! Keep up the great work.. for those that criticise look at the bigger picture of what people are saying. if you can come up with topics lets have them....????

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Michu` on 16:10 - Oct 20 with 1044 viewswr72

Michu` on 16:05 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Again. Do you have a copy of the list of relevant topics so I can check what is ok and not ok to post? Seriously, who are you to tell anyone when its ok to post and not. Perhaps this internet football message board isn't quite for you.

If you changed your avatar i honestly think the slack you recieve on here would reduce by a fair bit.Warwick looks so smug in it and it can contaminate ones replies to you.Change it to one of the Krays and see the difference.
Michu` on 16:12 - Oct 20 with 1037 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 16:10 - Oct 20 by wr72

If you changed your avatar i honestly think the slack you recieve on here would reduce by a fair bit.Warwick looks so smug in it and it can contaminate ones replies to you.Change it to one of the Krays and see the difference.

If people want to interpret my avatar is some sort of weakness on my part then that's their issue, not mine. It comes to something when people have to use that sort of psychology on here to seemingly gain "respect". Weird.

Login to get fewer ads

Michu` on 16:14 - Oct 20 with 1030 viewsDarran

Michu` on 16:10 - Oct 20 by wr72

Are you Banksy then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu` on 16:19 - Oct 20 with 1011 viewswr72

Michu` on 16:12 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

If people want to interpret my avatar is some sort of weakness on my part then that's their issue, not mine. It comes to something when people have to use that sort of psychology on here to seemingly gain "respect". Weird.

It does.But your picture somehow reflects your internet persona.
Michu` on 16:20 - Oct 20 with 1007 viewswr72

Michu` on 16:14 - Oct 20 by Darran

Are you Banksy then?

What was that supposed to mean?
Michu` on 16:21 - Oct 20 with 1005 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 16:19 - Oct 20 by wr72

It does.But your picture somehow reflects your internet persona.

Do you think that for everyones avatar?

Michu` on 16:22 - Oct 20 with 1001 viewswr72

Michu` on 16:21 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Do you think that for everyones avatar?

No,only your's,oddly enough.
Michu` on 16:22 - Oct 20 with 1000 viewsDarran

Michu` on 16:20 - Oct 20 by wr72

What was that supposed to mean?

It means are you Banksy?

Michu` on 16:23 - Oct 20 with 993 viewswr72

Michu` on 16:22 - Oct 20 by Darran

It means are you Banksy?

Banksy,as in the street artist? Is this for real or what?
Michu` on 16:23 - Oct 20 with 991 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 16:22 - Oct 20 by wr72

No,only your's,oddly enough.

Wow. A psychologist would have a field day with that one.

Michu` on 16:25 - Oct 20 with 987 viewsDarran

Michu` on 16:23 - Oct 20 by wr72

Banksy,as in the street artist? Is this for real or what?

Yes.

Michu` on 16:25 - Oct 20 with 983 viewswr72

Michu` on 16:23 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

Wow. A psychologist would have a field day with that one.

Christ,are they that fussy who they analyze nowadays?
Michu` on 16:26 - Oct 20 with 980 viewswr72

Michu` on 16:25 - Oct 20 by Darran

Yes.

Yes i am him.Is that what you wanted to hear?
Michu` on 16:27 - Oct 20 with 977 viewsDarran

Michu` on 16:26 - Oct 20 by wr72

Yes i am him.Is that what you wanted to hear?

Lovely.

Michu` on 16:27 - Oct 20 with 975 viewswr72

Because i have a picture of his in my avator you mean,of course.
Michu` on 16:27 - Oct 20 with 972 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 16:25 - Oct 20 by wr72

Christ,are they that fussy who they analyze nowadays?

I am amazed you've got an inferiority complex about a persons avatar on a message board which happens to be a little persons smiling face.

Michu` on 16:29 - Oct 20 with 965 viewswr72

Michu` on 16:27 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

I am amazed you've got an inferiority complex about a persons avatar on a message board which happens to be a little persons smiling face.

'An inferiority complex' I merely commented on how smug he looks and how smug you are.Inferiority complex over that?
Michu` on 16:31 - Oct 20 with 958 viewsJackfath

Michu` on 16:29 - Oct 20 by wr72

'An inferiority complex' I merely commented on how smug he looks and how smug you are.Inferiority complex over that?

I know! Amazing isn't it!

Michu` on 16:33 - Oct 20 with 951 viewswr72

Michu` on 16:31 - Oct 20 by Jackfath

I know! Amazing isn't it!

Apology accepted
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024