Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is 20:10 - Nov 23 with 5129 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Members-Jack-Army-support-Garry-Monk-s-w

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 20:44 - Nov 23 with 3710 views_

Cudey's a big cuddle of a fella and has Dick Perchcock hacked into Lexy's Twitter account?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 20:50 - Nov 23 with 3684 viewsjack_lord

Andrew is indeed a fine fellow, a planet swans leg end and many other good things. This lady did, for what ever reason, say that she hated living in this city which will cause a reaction from folk as it does on this very board if we slag out home town off.
My colleague, was recently burgled but at no point did he say he hated living in Severn Junction.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 21:40 - Nov 23 with 3533 viewsNeiltheTaylor

It's a relief to know this whole thing hasn't ruined Garry's future management career with The Swans

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:58 - Nov 23 with 3361 viewsexiledclaseboy

Oh my. The EP seem to have lifted my tweet and made it into a story. I'm not sure whether I should be offended or not but I'm a bit pissed now so I'll decide in the morning because I hate the Evening Post. But Monk is a legend.

I do object to the insinuation that I contacted the Post with that "quote" though. I didn't. It was just a throwaway tweet. I've done thousands.

Poll: Tory leader

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 23:00 - Nov 23 with 3353 viewsDarran

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:58 - Nov 23 by exiledclaseboy

Oh my. The EP seem to have lifted my tweet and made it into a story. I'm not sure whether I should be offended or not but I'm a bit pissed now so I'll decide in the morning because I hate the Evening Post. But Monk is a legend.

I do object to the insinuation that I contacted the Post with that "quote" though. I didn't. It was just a throwaway tweet. I've done thousands.

Funny thing I was just disagreeing with some tw*t on another forum that reckons Monk has never been anything other than average for us.

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 23:13 - Nov 23 with 3328 viewsDavillin

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:58 - Nov 23 by exiledclaseboy

Do I have your permission to forward it on to the Daily Wailer? It'd make you soooo proud!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 17:54 - Oct 30 with 2785 viewsNeiltheTaylor

ECB's one tweet basically made sure Monks was still around to become our manager

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 17:56 - Oct 30 with 2767 viewsperchrockjack

I m sure he is but he s really not as nice as me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 17:57 - Oct 30 with 2765 viewsDarran

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 17:54 - Oct 30 by NeiltheTaylor

ECB's one tweet basically made sure Monks was still around to become our manager

Sums it up for me,why the f*ck so many people are against him is baffling.

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 18:00 - Oct 30 with 2735 viewslifelong

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 17:56 - Oct 30 by perchrockjack

I m sure he is but he s really not as nice as me

Where is he anyway, is he having some sort of poody or something?
exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 18:00 - Oct 30 with 2732 viewsperchrockjack

Not really DARREN.
Those who are against him-- and they are, no matter they say- are those believing he shouldnt have been appointed.
SAD BUT TRUE.

Internet gravitas is vital for the self worth of some.

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 18:01 - Oct 30 with 2719 viewsNeiltheTaylor

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 17:57 - Oct 30 by Darran

Sums it up for me,why the f*ck so many people are against him is baffling.

I think the "against" stuff is going away now and he's just getting the normal cr4p managers can expect from armchair experts. Remember the advice Martinez used to get from the stands "get it up front mush" etc. mind you she short corner even used to do me in.

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 18:02 - Oct 30 with 2718 viewsDarran

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 18:00 - Oct 30 by lifelong

Where is he anyway, is he having some sort of poody or something?

I'm not speaking for him but I think he might have had a f*ck full of the negativity on here.

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 18:06 - Oct 30 with 2695 viewsSpratty

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 18:02 - Oct 30 by Darran

I'm not speaking for him but I think he might have had a f*ck full of the negativity on here.

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 18:07 - Oct 30 with 2689 viewslifelong

Has it ever been any different on here?
exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 18:08 - Oct 30 with 2679 viewsDarran

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 18:07 - Oct 30 by lifelong

Has it ever been any different on here?

It's never been as bad as this.

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 18:19 - Oct 30 with 2626 viewsperchrockjack

Its a tiny minority that are simply ignoring Phils code of conduc..
A line needs to be drawn-AGAIN.

Any PERSONAL abuse =PERMANENT BAN

Frankly DARREN, I disagree with you over Spratty ;infact scoobywho made some poisonous comes last night but I don't think he s malevolent or ne who would set out to besmirch a fellow fans character or to try to ridicule long term female supporters..

Sometimes in life you have to realise you re wrong, take a step back, swaloow your ppride ,apologise /ask for forgiveness and move on..

I m just so glad Davillon came back and that you ve not also pisssed off though ,frankly, I don't think you should attack or abuse posters even when provoked..

I AM THE RESURECTION..
I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 20:40 - Oct 30 with 2345 viewsSwansNZ

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 18:08 - Oct 30 by Darran

It's never been as bad as this.

6th in the premier league - what the f**k do people want/expect?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:20 - Oct 30 with 2195 viewsDarran

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 20:40 - Oct 30 by SwansNZ

No idea Mate you'd have to ask them and if you look closely you'll see that within the last hour Sprattys been having a dig about Laudrups sacking again and like you said what the f*ck do people want?

Seriously though how the f*ck Phil can ban Dwight and leave Spratty on here absolutely baffles me.

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:23 - Oct 30 with 2176 viewsStarsky

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 20:40 - Oct 30 by SwansNZ

5th

It's just the internet, init.

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:26 - Oct 30 with 2167 viewsSwansNZ

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:20 - Oct 30 by Darran

No idea Mate you'd have to ask them and if you look closely you'll see that within the last hour Sprattys been having a dig about Laudrups sacking again and like you said what the f*ck do people want?

Seriously though how the f*ck Phil can ban Dwight and leave Spratty on here absolutely baffles me.

Phil has banned Dwight?
I missed that

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:31 - Oct 30 with 2146 viewsSwansNZ

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:23 - Oct 30 by Starsky

5th

What, not in a Champions League position? - where is your ambition.

Sorry, I'm moaning about people moaning, again

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:34 - Oct 30 with 2135 viewsDarran

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:26 - Oct 30 by SwansNZ

Phil has banned Dwight?
I missed that

Well either Phil or support.

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:39 - Oct 30 with 2114 viewsSpratty

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:20 - Oct 30 by Darran

I am sorry Darran is mentioning an ex manager grounds for banning

Is pointing out hypocrisy grounds for banning

I thought our whole modus operandi was based on honesty - or is that just a meaningless strap line

Get over your obsession Darran why the need to try and control people all the time?

Face it if all the people you disagree with were banned - what would you have left to contribute, would you still go on continually moaning post mortum?
exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:44 - Oct 30 with 2087 views_

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024