Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is 20:10 - Nov 23 with 5186 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Members-Jack-Army-support-Garry-Monk-s-w

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:45 - Oct 30 with 1301 viewsPhil_S

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:26 - Oct 30 by SwansNZ

Phil has banned Dwight?
I missed that

Yup. And it gave me great pleasure in doing it as well

Felt very satisfying

I would imagine he has probably taken to Twitter and asked Darran why it happened

He was like a stuck record - not that he is alone on that front mind

This post has been edited by an administrator
exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:48 - Oct 30 with 1273 views_

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 18:19 - Oct 30 by perchrockjack

Its a tiny minority that are simply ignoring Phils code of conduc..
A line needs to be drawn-AGAIN.

Any PERSONAL abuse =PERMANENT BAN

Frankly DARREN, I disagree with you over Spratty ;infact scoobywho made some poisonous comes last night but I don't think he s malevolent or ne who would set out to besmirch a fellow fans character or to try to ridicule long term female supporters..

Sometimes in life you have to realise you re wrong, take a step back, swaloow your ppride ,apologise /ask for forgiveness and move on..

I m just so glad Davillon came back and that you ve not also pisssed off though ,frankly, I don't think you should attack or abuse posters even when provoked..

I AM THE RESURECTION..
I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

Top BORE

Same old post every single time you post. You should be banned. It would do you and your soul and family the world of good. It may just save you.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:52 - Oct 30 with 1260 views_

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:20 - Oct 30 by Darran

No idea Mate you'd have to ask them and if you look closely you'll see that within the last hour Sprattys been having a dig about Laudrups sacking again and like you said what the f*ck do people want?

Seriously though how the f*ck Phil can ban Dwight and leave Spratty on here absolutely baffles me.

You're the only one to ever have a go at Spratty and you, of all people, have the biggest cheek ever to have a go at anyone.

You have been disgraced on this forum and shown up for who you really are.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:52 - Oct 30 with 1260 viewsDarran

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:45 - Oct 30 by Phil_S

Felt very satisfying

I would imagine he has probably taken to Twitter and asked Darran why it happened

No he's certsinly not alone.

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 23:11 - Oct 30 with 1214 viewsDarran

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:52 - Oct 30 by _

You're the only one to ever have a go at Spratty and you, of all people, have the biggest cheek ever to have a go at anyone.

You have been disgraced on this forum and shown up for who you really are.

Oh I can assure you there's s many many posters that want or at least wanted when I was a mod Spratty banned from here.

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 09:12 - Oct 31 with 1118 viewsperchrockjack

So we ve banned a poster for being irritating ,one whos never abused/insulted/drawn family into issues yet we allow people who ve been banned for being so to not only remain but to carry on as they did before.
Someone explain that one to me then.
Dwight was never a threat to anyone, never an affront to decency, not sexist/homophobic and hardly one to impugn your character.

What sort of people do we want on here then.

Anyway, I was looking forward to meeting him one day and giving him an old fashioned interview

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 09:23 - Oct 31 with 1113 views_

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 09:12 - Oct 31 by perchrockjack

So we ve banned a poster for being irritating ,one whos never abused/insulted/drawn family into issues yet we allow people who ve been banned for being so to not only remain but to carry on as they did before.
Someone explain that one to me then.
Dwight was never a threat to anyone, never an affront to decency, not sexist/homophobic and hardly one to impugn your character.

What sort of people do we want on here then.

Anyway, I was looking forward to meeting him one day and giving him an old fashioned interview

So here we go all OVER AGAIN.

The same old post variation written out in the same 5 styles as every SINGLE OTHER ONE.

Do you even realise how boring and tedious and desperate and sad and pathetic and useless and repetitive and lonely and hopeless you sound?

Don't clog up the board with your nonsense today, try something unique toyou and try having a viewpoint on the Swans or the club, there's enough superb threads going round here the last few days/weeks.

Prove to us you've got something worth reading.

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 08:03 - Nov 6 with 937 views1jack

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 09:23 - Oct 31 by _

So here we go all OVER AGAIN.

The same old post variation written out in the same 5 styles as every SINGLE OTHER ONE.

Do you even realise how boring and tedious and desperate and sad and pathetic and useless and repetitive and lonely and hopeless you sound?

Don't clog up the board with your nonsense today, try something unique toyou and try having a viewpoint on the Swans or the club, there's enough superb threads going round here the last few days/weeks.

Prove to us you've got something worth reading.

honestly t2c you saying perchie is repetetive is getting quite repetitive.
Login to get fewer ads

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 08:37 - Nov 6 with 902 views_

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 08:03 - Nov 6 by 1jack

honestly t2c you saying perchie is repetetive is getting quite repetitive.

You're right, I'm turning into Waynekerr ;-)

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 09:57 - Nov 6 with 858 viewsperchrockjack

Ive clean forgotten what it was I was on about now. Was I being a tw@t again.

Sorry about that..

In the flesh, trust me, nobody has ever called me boring ;many things but never boring.

I am a man easily bored though.

Short attention spa.............

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 10:33 - Nov 6 with 835 viewsOldjack

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 18:02 - Oct 30 by Darran

I'm not speaking for him but I think he might have had a f*ck full of the negativity on here.

So i take it he's done a runner then. i thought he had more spunk about him than that ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 10:33 - Nov 6 with 835 viewsPrivate_Partz

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 22:45 - Oct 30 by Phil_S

Felt very satisfying

Banning someone just because you don't like their opinions is as bad as the Cardiff message boards. If Dwight has been abusing other posters then I would agree and if so I would apologise in advance. I would say however there are many others who should also be banned for abusive posts. I rarely agree with Dwight but I would disagree with his ban just because he comes on an open forum and expresses an opinion.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2014 10:40]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 10:45 - Nov 6 with 816 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed PP and reading the previous posts in this thread isn't very edifying for many of us.

Still, we can move on and frankly ,this week seems to have brought some sort of peace to this site with less insults and hopefully we ll all relaise we ve all been boring, contentious, provocative, and sometimes just plain disgusting but ..we ve got more in common than not so Im looking forward to the next game.

As for cudey, we often disagreed and had many a spat over some years but he s a good man and an intelligent one so if he s gone from this site then its very disappointing. HE Didn't even say goodbye

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 10:45 - Nov 6 with 816 views_

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 10:33 - Nov 6 by Private_Partz

Banning someone just because you don't like their opinions is as bad as the Cardiff message boards. If Dwight has been abusing other posters then I would agree and if so I would apologise in advance. I would say however there are many others who should also be banned for abusive posts. I rarely agree with Dwight but I would disagree with his ban just because he comes on an open forum and expresses an opinion.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2014 10:40]

All i will say to that is i agree in the main but someone using this site for purposes of just being silly and trying to wind up posters wouldn't be allowed to post on many forums.

Take Jackfath's thread claiming he was a 14 year old school child from Gloucester and is it alright to follow the Swans as an English boy, well how does that benefit the board, it just makes mugs of everyone who gets suckered into his childish games on here, me included.

It is also widely recognised that Jackfath and Dwight are one and the same. Jackfath has said he posts under two identities. Why?

I'm sorry, but that's just pathetic and offers the board nothing so a ban is more than fair.

In fairness to Perch, he wouldn't dream of doing something like that and ok, we've got up each others noses no end but credit for just being himself at least.

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 10:54 - Nov 6 with 798 viewsPrivate_Partz

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 10:45 - Nov 6 by _

All i will say to that is i agree in the main but someone using this site for purposes of just being silly and trying to wind up posters wouldn't be allowed to post on many forums.

Take Jackfath's thread claiming he was a 14 year old school child from Gloucester and is it alright to follow the Swans as an English boy, well how does that benefit the board, it just makes mugs of everyone who gets suckered into his childish games on here, me included.

It is also widely recognised that Jackfath and Dwight are one and the same. Jackfath has said he posts under two identities. Why?

I'm sorry, but that's just pathetic and offers the board nothing so a ban is more than fair.

In fairness to Perch, he wouldn't dream of doing something like that and ok, we've got up each others noses no end but credit for just being himself at least.

But on the flip side should you ban someone because there are those with the opinion that they offer nothing to the forum. We have ignore buttons (don't use them) or we can simply ignore the poster. Particularly if you are of the opinion that they are a stuck record.
I rarely disagree with your football opinions but I would say you have come much closer to a ban ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 10:59 - Nov 6 with 782 viewsperchrockjack

Its fair to say that hitherto I have been responsible for some wind ups -some pearlers too - that really got up people s noses. With hindsight, pretty crass and its not something Im proud about as such but it was a relief from life s realities which aren't always good. Its also the case I ve fallen out with previous friends over stuff posted on here and haven't yet made it up, but I will >

As for assuming another or a second identity ,that s something I just wouldn't have time for and frankly, Im staggered to read that .

Maybe, one should be who one is on here and just give it as one sees it but that can lead to problems in itself.

Anyway, the only people I have no time for and would, even at my age< tear their faces off are those who really don't care about our proud club and also those who "support" a "BIG" club out of choice when they should be supporting their own club whoever they might be.

In the pub we were in last SATURDAY, my "lad" weas remarking on the accents of Everton fans adjacent to us-cockneys- surprising as Everto sees itself as "the peoples club" or Liverpools club..

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 11:04 - Nov 6 with 778 views_

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 10:54 - Nov 6 by Private_Partz

But on the flip side should you ban someone because there are those with the opinion that they offer nothing to the forum. We have ignore buttons (don't use them) or we can simply ignore the poster. Particularly if you are of the opinion that they are a stuck record.
I rarely disagree with your football opinions but I would say you have come much closer to a ban ;-)

How dare you ;-)

But they're not even opinions in the end are they... they are just comments made to wind up posters to get some weird kick from their reactions.

The guy isn't a genuine poster mate... he's a creation of Jackfath. No place for him on here, it's bad enough Jackfath himself is still here.

There's been posters in their hundreds (exaggeration) ;-) asking for him to be removed. He's just silly.

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 12:00 - Nov 6 with 746 viewsPrivate_Partz

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 11:04 - Nov 6 by _

How dare you ;-)

But they're not even opinions in the end are they... they are just comments made to wind up posters to get some weird kick from their reactions.

The guy isn't a genuine poster mate... he's a creation of Jackfath. No place for him on here, it's bad enough Jackfath himself is still here.

There's been posters in their hundreds (exaggeration) ;-) asking for him to be removed. He's just silly.

Ok I did not realise it was Jackfath although there are striking similarities. Maybe there is some way of a poster only having one username?
Having said that I don't think being silly is a good reason for a ban. If it was the case there would be hundreds following him out the door. An exaggeration I know ;-)

exiledclaseboy ~ What a lovely fella he really is on 09:23 - Nov 7 with 637 viewsoldgrey

What an entertaining and amusing read. Grown men masquerading as children. Meanwhile back in the world of football...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024