Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday 22:30 - Dec 16 with 1874 viewsswancity

And the return of Martinez jones etc

Promises to be a cracker too

And in the most wide open premier league season ever with man city arsenal Chelsea Liverpool Manchester United all chasing top spot are Everton dark horses?

By the way take a look at the sides struggling for survival in league two, the likes of Bristol rovers , plymouth and Torquay united. Clubs that we were comparable with until very recently. It may just make one or two sit up and realise what our club has achieved. Instead of the whining and whinging from the likes of perch cock enjoy the moment. It is not guaranteed to last too long. And it may not.

Manchester city man united or Rochdale and bury? Michael laudrup or Michael Adams. Michu or mutton. Get it perchcock?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 22:32 - Dec 16 with 1856 viewsDarran

It would be nice to send the pr*ck back to Merseyside with his tail between his legs but snakes haven't got legs.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 22:37 - Dec 16 with 1829 viewsswancity

Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 22:32 - Dec 16 by Darran

It would be nice to send the pr*ck back to Merseyside with his tail between his legs but snakes haven't got legs.

Now now Darren dont be a silly billy

Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 22:40 - Dec 16 with 1818 viewsJackFish

Three wins and a draw against Martinez' Wigan team.

Three defeats and a draw against Everton.

Hope they play (especially defend) like his Wigan sides, but a point would be great.
Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 22:46 - Dec 16 with 1790 viewsswancity

Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 22:40 - Dec 16 by JackFish

Three wins and a draw against Martinez' Wigan team.

Three defeats and a draw against Everton.

Hope they play (especially defend) like his Wigan sides, but a point would be great.

I do believe that swansea city have never beaten Everton.

Would be a good time to change that. But yes a draw would be a very good result for us this time.

Prosser have you booked your turkey curry yet

Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 23:43 - Dec 16 with 1709 viewslifelong

I think we'll beat Everton on Sunday.
Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 23:45 - Dec 16 with 1702 viewsRancid

Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 22:32 - Dec 16 by Darran

I liked this.
Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 09:44 - Dec 17 with 1464 viewsSwanfan1

Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 23:43 - Dec 16 by lifelong

I think we'll beat Everton on Sunday.

nooo not another sunday
i am so tired of playing at sundays...

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 09:46 - Dec 17 with 1462 viewsperchrockjack

SWANCITY.
Its Perchrockjack .
The cock reference is interesting.

What was you point anyway

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 09:53 - Dec 17 with 1450 viewsperchrockjack

Ive sent you a message swancity as you seem to have become a little obsessed with my humble self.

Its only a brief one.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 10:41 - Dec 17 with 1392 viewsSkipTheJack

Does anyone know why it's been switched to Sunday? It would have been nice - just this once - to have had a home Saturday game at 3pm!
Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 12:34 - Dec 17 with 1305 viewsLaudrup

Angel Rangel suspended against Everton: http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/suspensions/clubdiscipline?league
Williams and Canas (Or José Ruiz-Herrera as they call him) both have 4 yellow cards.

So it won't be the unusual formation with Tiendalli as right back and Rangel as right wing like last season away against Everton.
But Leighton Baines, the reason for using two right backs to cover him is out with a fractured toe. However his left back replacement Bryan Oviedo has scored two goals and made an assist already in the 4 PL games since Baines' injury: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/bryan-oviedo/leistungsdaten/spieler_124983.htm
[Post edited 17 Dec 2013 12:45]

I hate signatures

Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 12:49 - Dec 17 with 1267 viewsJackFish

Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 10:41 - Dec 17 by SkipTheJack

Does anyone know why it's been switched to Sunday? It would have been nice - just this once - to have had a home Saturday game at 3pm!

It's on TV I believe.

Any news on Chico? I think Amat has done well since coming in, but without Rangel and Chico we're looking very thin in defence, only Taylor left as cover with Monk injured as well.
Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 14:55 - Dec 17 with 1125 viewsZut_Alors

Back in Wales for Christmas and will be catching this game. I think it should be a good match, though i fear Lukaku. Whether we're gonna win or lose, though, i can't wait to be at the Liberty this Sunday!
Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 16:06 - Dec 17 with 1048 viewsmonmouth

Unfortunately without Rangel and Dyer about 40% of our attacking threat disappears. I hope Bony gets to play or I wouldn't bet on us sticking many in the onion bag.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 17:03 - Dec 17 with 995 viewsborinifanclub

Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 16:06 - Dec 17 by monmouth

Unfortunately without Rangel and Dyer about 40% of our attacking threat disappears. I hope Bony gets to play or I wouldn't bet on us sticking many in the onion bag.

Just one will do if we keep a clean sheet

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 17:31 - Dec 17 with 966 viewsOldjack

they have a young midfield lad who is very very good indeed, very fast, can tackle ,and an eye for an excellent pass ,can't remember his name ,he makes them tick, if we don't shackle him i fear the worst

Judas just fuk off!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 17:36 - Dec 17 with 959 viewsmonmouth

Never mind Napoli it's Everton Sunday on 17:31 - Dec 17 by Oldjack

they have a young midfield lad who is very very good indeed, very fast, can tackle ,and an eye for an excellent pass ,can't remember his name ,he makes them tick, if we don't shackle him i fear the worst

Judas just fuk off!

Barklay. They are looking good all over the pitch, but I fancy us on Sunday. If we get to half time all square I really fancy us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024