Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lukaku 17:06 - Jun 7 with 1563 viewsSTID2017

Reports saying he could go for £100 million
Crazy if true

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Lukaku on 17:15 - Jun 7 with 1549 viewsLeonWasGod

Bonkers innit. If someone want to slash that sort of cash around there's nothing we can do about it. We've just got to concentrate on teamwork to compete rather than on individuals.
Lukaku on 17:33 - Jun 7 with 1514 viewspencoedjack

Well let's hope if they come in for Gylfi they pay top dollar .... I'd say at that price Lukaku is about 35 million over priced
Lukaku on 17:42 - Jun 7 with 1477 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Lukaku on 17:33 - Jun 7 by pencoedjack

Well let's hope if they come in for Gylfi they pay top dollar .... I'd say at that price Lukaku is about 35 million over priced

Everton have established a reputation as a club who will only sell their players for very high amounts.

Unfortunately we have established a reputation as a club who are happy to sell our best players for considerably less.

I have no doubt that if Gylfi had played for Southampton last season and had received the same national attention and scored the same amount of goals and provided the same amount of assists, they'd be demanding not far off £50m for him, and they'd probably get close to that too.

We'll be fortunate to get anything over £25m, and that is likely to be in instalments over many years, like the Bony did, which will hinder our ability to replace him immediately.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Lukaku on 17:54 - Jun 7 with 1472 viewsJethroJack

Without a doubt, THE most over-rated striker in the Premier League.
Lukaku on 17:59 - Jun 7 with 1456 viewsJethroJack

Lukaku on 17:42 - Jun 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Everton have established a reputation as a club who will only sell their players for very high amounts.

Unfortunately we have established a reputation as a club who are happy to sell our best players for considerably less.

I have no doubt that if Gylfi had played for Southampton last season and had received the same national attention and scored the same amount of goals and provided the same amount of assists, they'd be demanding not far off £50m for him, and they'd probably get close to that too.

We'll be fortunate to get anything over £25m, and that is likely to be in instalments over many years, like the Bony did, which will hinder our ability to replace him immediately.

Yawn.
Odd how Everton haven't benefitted from that vast amount of transfer money you claim they're good at getting 😁
Lukaku on 18:11 - Jun 7 with 1424 viewspencoedjack

Lukaku on 17:54 - Jun 7 by JethroJack

I have to disagree fella

68 goals in 141 appearances for Everton & still only 24

Never worth 100 million mind.
Lukaku on 18:12 - Jun 7 with 1421 viewsjack2jack

The money in football these days is obscene,has been for a long while.
As for Lukaku £100M nah not for me, not ATM !
Lukaku on 19:24 - Jun 7 with 1308 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Lukaku on 17:59 - Jun 7 by JethroJack

Yawn.
Odd how Everton haven't benefitted from that vast amount of transfer money you claim they're good at getting 😁

They certainly have benefited. A comfortable 7th place finish with the aid of many excellent players, largely financed by the close to £60m they received for Naismith and Stones over the past two years.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Lukaku on 19:26 - Jun 7 with 1314 viewsswanforthemoney

I wonder what Alfie felt like having a 100 million quid in his pocket?

I stand in the North Stand

Lukaku on 19:40 - Jun 7 with 1268 viewsMrSwerve

I was always surprised that Chelsea let Lukaku go at the time...it seemed like he was an obvious talent. Can't remember what the Chelsea squad was like at the time though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Lukaku on 19:40 - Jun 7 with 1268 viewslatchford

Never seems to do it in big games. Played against Wales three times recently and been junk
Lukaku on 19:41 - Jun 7 with 1265 viewspencoedjack

Lukaku on 19:26 - Jun 7 by swanforthemoney

I wonder what Alfie felt like having a 100 million quid in his pocket?

Lukaku on 19:48 - Jun 7 with 1247 viewsbuilthjack

He's the same height as Muckerbernie.
Can't think of any other resemblance

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lukaku on 21:04 - Jun 7 with 1160 viewsBorojack

Not sure about that nearly pipped Harry Kayne to top goal scorer.
100 million is stupid though and to think they sold him for 28.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Lukaku on 06:26 - Jun 8 with 1044 viewsJethroJack

Lukaku on 19:24 - Jun 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They certainly have benefited. A comfortable 7th place finish with the aid of many excellent players, largely financed by the close to £60m they received for Naismith and Stones over the past two years.

So, they've developed a "reputation" by selling ONE player for a big fee (Stones), Naismith hardly counts....like I said....yawn.
Lukaku on 06:36 - Jun 8 with 1035 viewsJethroJack

Lukaku on 18:11 - Jun 7 by pencoedjack

I have to disagree fella

68 goals in 141 appearances for Everton & still only 24

Never worth 100 million mind.

Then we'll have to agree to disagree. I'd have said that a goal every other game would be the expected norm for any striker, so he's nothing exceptional. Hasn't had much change out of us (Swans & Wales) all those times I've seen him play over recent seasons....a strike rate of 1 goal in around 10 games.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 6:38]
Lukaku on 08:50 - Jun 8 with 963 viewsSwansNZ

£100 million. We could buy a whole new squad of 20 for that.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Lukaku on 08:55 - Jun 8 with 958 viewssP7qupUf

This.
Lukaku on 09:09 - Jun 8 with 945 viewsjack247

That probably rules us out then
Lukaku on 10:30 - Jun 8 with 908 viewskarnataka

Lukaku on 08:55 - Jun 8 by sP7qupUf

This.

Wouldn't disagree but surely he's worth more than Pogba? If Pogba is the new bar height then Lukaku could go for more than that.
Lukaku on 12:27 - Jun 8 with 869 viewsLeonWasGod

City signing a new keeper for a record fee this morning, and the guy only broke into Benfica's first team in March.

Madness.
Lukaku on 13:52 - Jun 8 with 797 viewssP7qupUf

Lukaku on 10:30 - Jun 8 by karnataka

Wouldn't disagree but surely he's worth more than Pogba? If Pogba is the new bar height then Lukaku could go for more than that.

Which means that if we accept £25 million for Gylfi we are mugs. Everton want £100 million for Lukaku and £50 million for Barkley.
Lukaku on 15:27 - Jun 8 with 744 viewsmonmouth

Lukaku on 13:52 - Jun 8 by sP7qupUf

Which means that if we accept £25 million for Gylfi we are mugs. Everton want £100 million for Lukaku and £50 million for Barkley.

Couldn't agree more

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lukaku on 15:52 - Jun 8 with 709 viewsSTID2017

Lukaku on 15:27 - Jun 8 by monmouth

Couldn't agree more

Agree. Gylfi has to be worth £40 million plus. Not in real terms, but in terms of what's being asked elsewhere, then why not

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024