Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley Lowery 21:48 - May 17 with 2888 viewsTrundle10

Every little helps

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/bradleylowerysfight
Bradley Lowery on 23:45 - May 17 with 2798 viewsFireboy

Donation sent

As trundle says

Every little helps
Bradley Lowery on 18:55 - May 19 with 2657 viewsTrundle10

Bump
Bradley Lowery on 19:31 - May 19 with 2603 viewsDarran

I'm still trying to get my head around why he's got to raise money?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bradley Lowery on 20:08 - May 19 with 2566 viewsFireboy

Bradley Lowery on 19:31 - May 19 by Darran

I suspect it's because of lack of funds in the nhs

And as usual the generous public put their hands in their shallow pockets

Governments know this and they don't give a shit

Just wait until this lot have had another 5 years to see how much more they can strip from our national institution which alot of people take for granted

People have no idea whatsoever how much damage this lot will do and normal people who have used it and will probably use it still vote for the fvckers

And breath rant over
Bradley Lowery on 21:01 - May 19 with 2514 viewspencoedjack

Bradley Lowery on 19:31 - May 19 by Darran

I still don't understand how the appeal is only at 80k

Everton alone donated 200k

It s a sad state of affairs the family has to go to this extreme to give the young lad a ray of hope.

Donated .....
Bradley Lowery on 21:41 - May 19 with 2483 viewsKinsey

Just a thought.... what if the players gave up just one week of wages each? Surely that would raise a huge amount.

Things like this kind of wind me up. Like comic relief. If all those celebs have a weeks wages that would be a huge amount!
Bradley Lowery on 21:45 - May 19 with 2464 viewsKinsey

Just checked actually.

22 Sunderland players = circa £800k per week.

Job done!
Bradley Lowery on 21:45 - May 19 with 2464 viewspencoedjack

Bradley Lowery on 21:41 - May 19 by Kinsey

Just a thought.... what if the players gave up just one week of wages each? Surely that would raise a huge amount.

Things like this kind of wind me up. Like comic relief. If all those celebs have a weeks wages that would be a huge amount!

Not having a go at Defoe in particular but if he gave 1/12 Th of the reported signing on fee he is demanding this summer the 500k would be raised

It shouldn't have to be that way mind
Login to get fewer ads

Bradley Lowery on 21:55 - May 19 with 2437 viewsDarran

Bradley Lowery on 21:45 - May 19 by Kinsey

Just checked actually.

Job done!

Indeed.
Everytime I see a photo of this kid on twitter,which is every day it brings tears to my eyes and I instantly think why? Why fuçk do things like this happen?

But it's starting to really grate on me now,you've got the Premier League,the BBC,the national newspapers etc etc all swooning over the poor kid and he needs to raise a poxy £500k.
There's summin sick about all this.

Bradley Lowery on 22:01 - May 19 with 2427 viewsJack_Meoff

Bradley Lowery on 21:01 - May 19 by pencoedjack

I still don't understand how the appeal is only at 80k

Everton alone donated 200k

It s a sad state of affairs the family has to go to this extreme to give the young lad a ray of hope.

Donated .....

Different donation site by the looks. The other one was Virgin moneygiving.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1781714/bradley-lowery-sunderland-fan-re

Did he have the US treatment after?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Bradley Lowery on 22:04 - May 19 with 2418 viewspencoedjack

Bradley Lowery on 22:01 - May 19 by Jack_Meoff

Different donation site by the looks. The other one was Virgin moneygiving.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1781714/bradley-lowery-sunderland-fan-re

Did he have the US treatment after?

Thanks for clarifying
Bradley Lowery on 22:06 - May 19 with 2414 viewsbuilthjack

Bradley Lowery on 21:45 - May 19 by Kinsey

Just checked actually.

Job done!

Defoe has had all the publicity, yet what's he done?
Sickening.
As Kinsey says, a weeks wages. Nothing to them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bradley Lowery on 22:07 - May 19 with 2409 viewsDarran

Bradley Lowery on 22:06 - May 19 by builthjack

Defoe has had all the publicity, yet what's he done?
Sickening.
As Kinsey says, a weeks wages. Nothing to them.

Do we actually know that he hasn't donated lots of cash though?

Bradley Lowery on 22:10 - May 19 with 2403 viewsbuilthjack

Bradley Lowery on 22:07 - May 19 by Darran

Do we actually know that he hasn't donated lots of cash though?

True. But he could do something to raise millions if he wanted to
[Post edited 19 May 2017 22:14]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bradley Lowery on 22:11 - May 19 with 2400 viewsDarran

Bradley Lowery on 22:10 - May 19 by builthjack

True. But he could do something to raise millions if he wanted to
[Post edited 19 May 2017 22:14]

True.

Bradley Lowery on 22:13 - May 19 with 2396 viewsNeathJack

Nothing against this brave little kid whosoever, he's a star but I can't help spending a moment thinking about the other 99 or so kids with this same condition in the UK and their parents who are receiving little or no financial support for their plight whatsoever.
Bradley Lowery on 22:14 - May 19 with 2387 viewsbonymine

Bradley Lowery on 21:55 - May 19 by Darran

Indeed.
Everytime I see a photo of this kid on twitter,which is every day it brings tears to my eyes and I instantly think why? Why fuçk do things like this happen?

But it's starting to really grate on me now,you've got the Premier League,the BBC,the national newspapers etc etc all swooning over the poor kid and he needs to raise a poxy £500k.

Absolutely heartbreaking this .. I met some amazing Mackems and Geordies last weekend and this little lad was uppermost in all of their/our thoughts....

We have ALL done our bit with fundraising, Christmas Cards, singing his name (very emotional for me that was last Saturday) etc yet his illness is terminal and sadly, nobody can change that.

A very brave boy is Bradley, he almost feels part of my family now so well is he known to us all, yet we fans Give,Give,Give whilst those Premier League footballers choose to spend their 'hard earned' 🙄 money on fast cars etc .......

How out of touch with real life are they .......even more so than I thought !

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Bradley Lowery on 22:16 - May 19 with 2380 viewsKinsey

Bradley Lowery on 21:55 - May 19 by Darran

Indeed.

here here
Bradley Lowery on 22:24 - May 19 with 2362 viewsDr_Winston

I just wish they'd let the poor little sod have some peace and quiet to enjoy the time he has left with his family.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bradley Lowery on 22:26 - May 19 with 2352 viewsCooperman

I know of a little girl with the same condition as Bradley. She's bravely fought it for many months and most recently the family had been hoping to participate in trials laid on by the pharmaceuticals. Unfortunately she hasn't been well enough for this and the options available have been exhausted. It's now a case of palliative care at home for the little princess.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Bradley Lowery on 22:27 - May 19 with 2344 viewsKinsey

Bradley Lowery on 22:26 - May 19 by Cooperman

I know of a little girl with the same condition as Bradley. She's bravely fought it for many months and most recently the family had been hoping to participate in trials laid on by the pharmaceuticals. Unfortunately she hasn't been well enough for this and the options available have been exhausted. It's now a case of palliative care at home for the little princess.

Absolutely heartbreaking!
Bradley Lowery on 22:34 - May 19 with 2330 viewsChief

Bradley Lowery on 21:41 - May 19 by Kinsey

Is an obvious solution, spare change to them. However, playing devils advocate here, what makes this one child special the hundreds or thousands of other ill children across the country? Is football going to pay for all their treatment too?

Actually yes. They could.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024