Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Carmarthen band, feedback appreciated 18:38 - May 19 with 748 viewsdickythorpe

The double bass player is a massive Swans fan. His old man in the crowd with the shades on was a season ticket holder for over 45 years

New Carmarthen band, feedback appreciated on 18:53 - May 19 with 727 viewsNeath_Jack

I like the music.
The singing is a different story, not for me.

I'm not a music snob though, so i'm probably not the best to pass judgement.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

New Carmarthen band, feedback appreciated on 19:09 - May 19 with 714 viewsLohengrin

Ha! It reminds me of the old Klub Foot nights at The Clarendon on Hammersmith Broadway circa 1984.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

New Carmarthen band, feedback appreciated on 19:16 - May 19 with 703 viewsLoyal

New Carmarthen band, feedback appreciated on 19:09 - May 19 by Lohengrin

Ha! It reminds me of the old Klub Foot nights at The Clarendon on Hammersmith Broadway circa 1984.

Just a bit before my time, but lost on many 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

New Carmarthen band, feedback appreciated on 19:43 - May 19 with 680 viewstaffpunk

New Carmarthen band, feedback appreciated on 19:16 - May 19 by Loyal

Just a bit before my time, but lost on many 👍

Good stuff, quite like this sort of thing 'live', but wouldn't listen to it regularly. Graveyard Johnnys are a great South Wales band in this sort of vein.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

New Carmarthen band, feedback appreciated on 19:43 - May 19 with 680 viewsmajorraglan

I am pretty sure I saw the singer and double bass player busking in Carmarthen Town Centre a few weeks ago. They werent singing, but they were blasting a few tunes out. They had a good beat and rhythm and I enjoyed listen to them for a few minutes.
New Carmarthen band, feedback appreciated on 20:05 - May 19 with 656 viewsEbo

Nice guitar work, Jerry Reed-esqe but not sure about the vocals.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

New Carmarthen band, feedback appreciated on 21:17 - May 19 with 614 viewsSPboy

Be good to see them live ... Uplands Tav sign them up (been a lot of dross down there lately)
New Carmarthen band, feedback appreciated on 23:09 - May 19 with 572 viewsItchySphincter

Brilliant. Love a bit of Stray Cats.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024