Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Streaming 14:12 - May 17 with 3939 viewsLandore_Jack

Please could someone recommend a subscription service for streaming football?

I currently use Kodi with a VPN but I constantly experience the buffering issue.

#backtojack

Football Streaming on 14:21 - May 17 with 3414 viewsSTID2017

I paid £4 for the two day package with Stream TV Box for the Sunderland game.
I had a couple of issues, but generally managed to enjoy the game very much

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Football Streaming on 14:34 - May 17 with 3379 viewsmagicdaps10

Stream tv box is the boy.

When you go on the add on, select EPL and pick your game...........amazing.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Football Streaming on 14:36 - May 17 with 3371 viewsjasonbromham

Sportnationhd.tv is the way to go, lots of different subscription options and can use on different devices.
Football Streaming on 14:38 - May 17 with 3363 viewsLandore_Jack

Football Streaming on 14:34 - May 17 by magicdaps10

Stream tv box is the boy.

When you go on the add on, select EPL and pick your game...........amazing.

Cheers

#backtojack

Football Streaming on 14:41 - May 17 with 3351 viewsLandore_Jack

Football Streaming on 14:36 - May 17 by jasonbromham

Sportnationhd.tv is the way to go, lots of different subscription options and can use on different devices.

Cheers. Will have a look.

#backtojack

Football Streaming on 15:47 - May 17 with 3253 viewspencoedjack

Football Streaming on 14:36 - May 17 by jasonbromham

I agree

Perfect streams for me ....
Football Streaming on 16:13 - May 17 with 3213 viewsSPboy

Streamtvbox is pretty reliable for football £26 for 3 months plus includes lots of other channels.

What VPN are you using & how much do you pay ?
Football Streaming on 16:58 - May 17 with 3162 viewsLandore_Jack

Football Streaming on 16:13 - May 17 by SPboy

Streamtvbox is pretty reliable for football £26 for 3 months plus includes lots of other channels.

What VPN are you using & how much do you pay ?

Not sure if you are referring to me but I currently use Private Internet Access. $40 for 12 months.

#backtojack

Login to get fewer ads

Football Streaming on 17:08 - May 17 with 3143 viewsthenorthbankbog

Ultimatemania or Sportsnation/sportsmania they are the same company ultimatemania comes with all sly entertainment and movie channels as we
Football Streaming on 17:09 - May 17 with 3141 viewsEasternJack

Sky Sports / BT

Anything else is effectively / eventually taking money away from the club.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Football Streaming on 17:17 - May 17 with 3134 viewsSwanjaxs

Football Streaming on 17:09 - May 17 by EasternJack

Sky Sports / BT

Anything else is effectively / eventually taking money away from the club.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Football Streaming on 18:09 - May 17 with 3077 viewsSPboy

Thanks mate - how do you know if the VPN works & is effective, I'm on the brink of forking out for it been doing some research but it's not easy for a non technophile like me
Football Streaming on 18:31 - May 17 with 3045 viewsEasternJack

Football Streaming on 17:17 - May 17 by Swanjaxs

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yeah. Not a popular position, I admit... however, I'll give it a go:

~81% of our revenue is from the Sky/BT deal. That effectively means that club is financially dependent on people subscribing to Sky / BT Sports.

The TV deal situation already feels like an unsustainable bubble without the pressures of piracy. What do you think happens if everyone starts using illegal/VPN streams instead?

I remember the ITV digital debacle where a number of clubs with a similar income dependency profile hitting the wall.

Football Streaming on 18:45 - May 17 with 3008 viewsSwanjaxs

Football Streaming on 18:31 - May 17 by EasternJack

~81% of our revenue is from the Sky/BT deal. That effectively means that club is financially dependent on people subscribing to Sky / BT Sports.

The TV deal situation already feels like an unsustainable bubble without the pressures of piracy. What do you think happens if everyone starts using illegal/VPN streams instead?

I remember the ITV digital debacle where a number of clubs with a similar income dependency profile hitting the wall.

Or the other side of the coin ... people like me who have the full Virgin package (including sky and bt sports) but use streaming for Swans away games when i cant go.... but yes i see where your coming from 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Football Streaming on 18:57 - May 17 with 2977 viewsjackbazza

Football Streaming on 17:08 - May 17 by thenorthbankbog

Ultimatemania or Sportsnation/sportsmania they are the same company ultimatemania comes with all sly entertainment and movie channels as we

Without a doubt....good support also..

I Luv Sian Massey

Football Streaming on 19:02 - May 17 with 2963 viewsEasternJack

Football Streaming on 18:45 - May 17 by Swanjaxs

Or the other side of the coin ... people like me who have the full Virgin package (including sky and bt sports) but use streaming for Swans away games when i cant go.... but yes i see where your coming from 👍

Yes - there is the whole 3pm thing as well as other Swans matches not shown on TV. Fair point.

It's easy for me to say as I pay around £3 a month to legitimately watch all matches on Star Sports in India.

I'm likely coming home this year - I think I'll struggle to back to paying full whack for a fraction of the match selection.

Football Streaming on 19:11 - May 17 with 2938 viewsSwanjaxs

Football Streaming on 19:02 - May 17 by EasternJack

Yes - there is the whole 3pm thing as well as other Swans matches not shown on TV. Fair point.

It's easy for me to say as I pay around £3 a month to legitimately watch all matches on Star Sports in India.

I'm likely coming home this year - I think I'll struggle to back to paying full whack for a fraction of the match selection.

Get yourself a Kodi box and a good streaming site mate! Join us in the dark side 😎👍
[Post edited 17 May 2017 19:12]

Football Streaming on 19:19 - May 17 with 2917 viewsswan65split

Why dont they have a pay per view option for each club , so those who cant get there can see their team. would save many watching streams, I am sure many would subscribe, rather than paying for Sky/BT etc and just seeing your club 3-4 times a year
Football Streaming on 19:24 - May 17 with 2897 viewsSTID2017

In Swansea's case 20k can watch the home games.
How many actually want to watch - I guess a lot more.
If there was a legitimate Pay per view many would happily pay it.
In the case of away games, a maximum of 3k or so can attend these games, so I guess many more Swans fans would pay for a legitimate PPV option.
Trouble is Sky and BT want the penny and the bun.
[Post edited 17 May 2017 19:25]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Football Streaming on 19:44 - May 17 with 2846 viewsairedale

The players and their a gents hate streaming I would think, seeing as how they seem to get over 80% of the clubs' turnover.
[Post edited 18 May 2017 12:18]
Football Streaming on 21:04 - May 17 with 2771 viewsploppy

Football Streaming on 19:19 - May 17 by swan65split

Why dont they have a pay per view option for each club , so those who cant get there can see their team. would save many watching streams, I am sure many would subscribe, rather than paying for Sky/BT etc and just seeing your club 3-4 times a year

I could have sworn that during the Man U v Swans match, the advertising hoardings at one point were saying "Watch every match live on MUTV" or something like that. What's that all about then? Obviously, no-one in their right mind would pay to watch every Man U game.
Football Streaming on 23:38 - May 17 with 2661 viewsjedijack

I've been using flawless IPTV for the last couple of months, it's miles better than streamtvbox. All channels have a very high uptime, with all sports and movies covered.

£75 for a year subscription, or £95 (I signed up for) which allows 2 simultaneous streams.

It works so well I've actually cut the cord properly, and told Virgin to shove their TV where the sun don't shine.
[Post edited 17 May 2017 23:39]
Football Streaming on 08:25 - May 18 with 2574 viewsLandore_Jack

Football Streaming on 23:38 - May 17 by jedijack

I've been using flawless IPTV for the last couple of months, it's miles better than streamtvbox. All channels have a very high uptime, with all sports and movies covered.

£75 for a year subscription, or £95 (I signed up for) which allows 2 simultaneous streams.

It works so well I've actually cut the cord properly, and told Virgin to shove their TV where the sun don't shine.
[Post edited 17 May 2017 23:39]

Do you have link for this? There are multiple IPTV streaming services.

#backtojack

Football Streaming on 10:39 - May 18 with 2524 viewsLoyal

Football Streaming on 19:02 - May 17 by EasternJack

Get a VPN in the uk that enables you to give the impression you are in India.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Football Streaming on 03:45 - May 20 with 2287 viewsSmileyBwoi

Best football streaming in HD for the swans is http://sportsaccess.se/

Poll: Who should we sign in January?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024