Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... 21:18 - Apr 18 with 5373 viewsbonymine

Should our relegation to the Championship be confirmed PRIOR to our final home game against West Brom, then I feel that we will then be be presented with an opportunity to vent all our anger and vitriol towards the actions of the Sellouts by way of a similar disruptive protest against their owners as these recent Coventry v Charlton matches ...

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/coventry-city-pig-

We have been labelling these scumbags as 'Greedy B*stards' for some time now and urging them to 'Get out of Our Club' so a similar protest with a 'softer' message of 'Greedy Pigs' would attract maximum media coverage should the game be held up just like the Coventry match to clear the pitch.

In fact, it would attract even more publicity for us on a day when ALL Premier League matches kick off at the same time. I.e quite possibly we would then be the ONLY Premier League game still being played THIS SEASON should there be such a disruption which in itself would attract the wider media exposure both nationally and internationally which is what we have been seeking to achieve for this cause for quite some time.

Just a thought.......or maybe pigs might fly 😂😂

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 21:33 - Apr 18 with 4041 viewsOldjack

If we are gone before or after the WB game it's gonna get real ugly for the sell outs ,i sure of it ,even Prosser might vent his anger upon them ,don't hold your breath tthough

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 21:54 - Apr 18 with 3965 viewsLoyal

The game needs stopping.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 22:03 - Apr 18 with 3941 viewsPokerface

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 21:54 - Apr 18 by Loyal

The game needs stopping.

I think we all believe you and your friends have at least that planned after such a long and big build up.

Rather than 2 blokes wearing balaclavas 10 years from now in a tv remake, stating how they pulled funny and intimidating faces towards the directors box from other side of pitch.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 22:08 - Apr 18 with 3912 viewsLoyal

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 22:03 - Apr 18 by Pokerface

I think we all believe you and your friends have at least that planned after such a long and big build up.

Rather than 2 blokes wearing balaclavas 10 years from now in a tv remake, stating how they pulled funny and intimidating faces towards the directors box from other side of pitch.

I was including all comers from a diversity point of view.
Don't be like JF, you come across as more intelligent than expecting a stereotypical demo.

Edit - one of the blokes wearing a balaclava has fought many a battle in Swansea's name, rightly or wrongly.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2017 22:14]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 22:09 - Apr 18 with 3907 viewsFireboy

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 21:54 - Apr 18 by Loyal

The game needs stopping.

I know that bloke

One of many loyal blackpool fans who are voting with their feet (and wheels) by boycotting their home games and travelling en masse to the away games to stop giving their hard earned money to the thieving cvnts oystons

They will hopefully be getting their club back soon when belakov smashes the oystons in court later on this year

Just hope that we don't go down the road that they have as I truly believe and have always believed that these yanks are only here to siphon off the money we get from the PL whether we are still there or are getting parachute payments

Whatever happens at the end of the season I hope that trust actually take the fvckers who have sold us out to the fvcking cleaners
Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 23:09 - Apr 18 with 3823 viewsWingstandwood

If the team falls behind by two or more goals the next home game, the atmosphere and anger inside the stadium will become extremely nasty I guess.

Argus!

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 23:12 - Apr 18 with 3814 viewsFireboy

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 23:09 - Apr 18 by Wingstandwood

If the team falls behind by two or more goals the next home game, the atmosphere and anger inside the stadium will become extremely nasty I guess.

I hope the goals don't happen

Ut if they do I hope the masses rise up and take the stadium

COYJB
Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 06:34 - Apr 19 with 3688 views1983

Darran could give HJ one of his looks and shake his head like he did a couple of month back

Login to get fewer ads

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 06:46 - Apr 19 with 3679 views1983

TBH Any protests should have been done months ago....

But I'll throw my two bob in how about blowing ref whistles every 10 minutes as in blowing the whistle on the way these people have ripped us off?

This will get the attention of everyone and the millions of viewing public and the camera cant edit that out!!

The sell-outs are laughing all the way to the bank and there's nowt we can do about it and the so called trust as still scratching their heads like David Cameron the day after the brexit results.

Unbelievably sad but not surprisingly true.

Modern Day Football stinks especially when you get done over by your own

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 07:58 - Apr 19 with 3583 viewsbonymine

[Post edited 19 Apr 2017 8:14]

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 08:23 - Apr 19 with 3540 viewsbonymine

How about these little fellas .......😉

https://www.printed4you.co.uk/stress-pig?gclid=CJDe2pb9r9MCFUeeGwod9d0JCw

I'm sure our 'hardcore' fans who know EXACTLY what has gone on behind the scenes with the Sellouts and the part they have played in the sad demise of our Club will cough up 85 pence each for one of these ?
You can even add your own logo/message for the scumbags to read after the game 👍😂

And as they are officially soft 'stress reliever' toys then surely they cannot be confiscated at the turnstiles ?

#GreedyPigs

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 08:27 - Apr 19 with 3528 viewsFireboy

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 08:23 - Apr 19 by bonymine

How about these little fellas .......😉

https://www.printed4you.co.uk/stress-pig?gclid=CJDe2pb9r9MCFUeeGwod9d0JCw

I'm sure our 'hardcore' fans who know EXACTLY what has gone on behind the scenes with the Sellouts and the part they have played in the sad demise of our Club will cough up 85 pence each for one of these ?
You can even add your own logo/message for the scumbags to read after the game 👍😂

And as they are officially soft 'stress reliever' toys then surely they cannot be confiscated at the turnstiles ?

#GreedyPigs

Great idea

Buy a shitload,get the names of the sellouts printed on them,then get them to the fans in the west stand close enough and start throwing them at the cvnts

These fans would obviously be prepared to be thrown out but hey ho it's for a good cause

They could also be thrown at them when they arrive or leave the stadium
Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 09:11 - Apr 19 with 3480 views1983

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bheema-Whistle-Referee-Whistles-Coloured/dp/B00PC9HA70/

You wont get thrown out for or arrested for blowing a whistle and they can't hide away from a few 100 whistles being blown around the ground, it will be a bit more hard hitting (pardon the pun) than throwing a pig around.

We've done it before on union marches and you will be surprised how much noise it makes

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 13:45 - Apr 19 with 3308 viewsgiantstoneater

It's not just the sell outs we should be protesting against our new American owners have hardly covered themselves in glory since they took over do any of the fans trust these people I doubt it. We are just a repeat of the Villa situation but in a shorter period of time I can only say what I said months ago I want all involvement from the Americans out of our club.
Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 14:25 - Apr 19 with 3257 viewsSwanjaxs

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 08:27 - Apr 19 by Fireboy

Great idea

Buy a shitload,get the names of the sellouts printed on them,then get them to the fans in the west stand close enough and start throwing them at the cvnts

These fans would obviously be prepared to be thrown out but hey ho it's for a good cause

I think the best you could hope for from those nearest the sellouts in the West Stand is "a ruddy good stare" and perhaps a shake of the head in disapproval

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 18:00 - Apr 19 with 3120 viewsBillyChong

Everton home also a good opportunity. Late KO, crowd up for it.
Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 19:54 - Apr 19 with 3037 viewsbonymine

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 08:27 - Apr 19 by Fireboy

Great idea

Tongue in cheek mate I know 👍

The idea is to throw them on the pitch to disrupt the game ; we know that nobody can get near the Directors Box, particularly Mr 🤥 unless you are one of the plastic, brown nosed 'yes men' (or somebody else's wife 😉) who pay lip service to the hierarchy to retain their privileges in the trough at the top table ....makes you want to

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 22:02 - Apr 19 with 2958 viewsPokerface

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 19:54 - Apr 19 by bonymine

Tongue in cheek mate I know 👍

The idea is to throw them on the pitch to disrupt the game ; we know that nobody can get near the Directors Box, particularly Mr 🤥 unless you are one of the plastic, brown nosed 'yes men' (or somebody else's wife 😉) who pay lip service to the hierarchy to retain their privileges in the trough at the top table ....makes you want to

Lets be honest.

90% of fans are indifferent.

9 % chant against board when losing and say nothing when winning / drawing.

1% try regardless.

Not criticising anyone but that is the reality.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 22:16 - Apr 19 with 2931 viewsbonymine

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 22:02 - Apr 19 by Pokerface

Lets be honest.

90% of fans are indifferent.

9 % chant against board when losing and say nothing when winning / drawing.

1% try regardless.

Not criticising anyone but that is the reality.

Yes quite true mate unfortunately .....that's modern football 'fans' for you 🙄🙄

Seems like only yesterday that I had Mike Lewis's nuts in my hand as the brazen b*stard tried walking into the Harry Griffiths Bar as if nothing had happened ......😂😂

Indifference/Plastic fans, call it what you like but I certainly miss that passion and 'belonging' to OUR Club and it's identity which so sadly has been 'Sold Down The River' by the very people who professed to be in situ 'By The Fans For The Fans'........

Please don't make me puke you Sell Out C*nts

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 00:38 - Apr 20 with 2862 viewsLoyal

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 22:16 - Apr 19 by bonymine

Yes quite true mate unfortunately .....that's modern football 'fans' for you 🙄🙄

Seems like only yesterday that I had Mike Lewis's nuts in my hand as the brazen b*stard tried walking into the Harry Griffiths Bar as if nothing had happened ......😂😂

Indifference/Plastic fans, call it what you like but I certainly miss that passion and 'belonging' to OUR Club and it's identity which so sadly has been 'Sold Down The River' by the very people who professed to be in situ 'By The Fans For The Fans'........

Please don't make me puke you Sell Out C*nts

Lewis must be 90 now.

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 00:57 - Apr 20 with 2861 viewsTreforys_Jack

The reality of the situation is the new owners will not put any significant money into the club. That much is obvious, however we have very few assets on the pitch that they can sell off to line their pockets. That leaves parachutes payments ! 3 years of pocketing them, plus money from Llorente, Baston and Gylfi prob makes a nice little return over a relatively short period of time. We will probably be languishing in L1 or L2 and be in a position to buy the club back for a couple of quid. I really hope I'm wrong but that is the only way I can see this playing out.
Strangely enough I don't blame the Americans at all, they saw an opportunity and took it, the opportunity shouldn't have been there. The sellouts had been recompensed many times over for their initial investment and were continuing to receive 6 and 7 figure sums on an annual basis, so no need whatsoever to sell up to the first buyer available. I admit I was a huge supporter of the board back in the day but their actions over the last 30 mths has been nothing short of disgusting. We used to look at what the Venkys and the Oystons did and knew we were okay because we had our board, who would never make a decision that would harm our football club.
Hold on lads we are in for a rocky ride me thinks and this is just the start.
Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 04:39 - Apr 20 with 2811 viewsChief

Simple, but why not a mass march from Castle Gardens before the Wba game, all meet there 2 hours before KO or something

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 06:44 - Apr 20 with 2782 views1983

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 04:39 - Apr 20 by Chief

Simple, but why not a mass march from Castle Gardens before the Wba game, all meet there 2 hours before KO or something

Unfortunately a march in Swansea will do nothing to the owners & sell outs it will just amuse the shoppers & dossers on high street.

We need to react at the match for 100% impact.

Millions of viewers thinking whats going on here then?

Looking and listening on hearing 100's of whistles being blown at a bemused load of yanks choking on their hot dogs and big nose HJ and Fat Dineen twitching,sweating like a pair of fat girls in a cake shop.

I would much rather be part of the 1% doing it rather than the 99% just talking about!!

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 08:39 - Apr 20 with 2715 viewsNookiejack

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 00:57 - Apr 20 by Treforys_Jack

The reality of the situation is the new owners will not put any significant money into the club. That much is obvious, however we have very few assets on the pitch that they can sell off to line their pockets. That leaves parachutes payments ! 3 years of pocketing them, plus money from Llorente, Baston and Gylfi prob makes a nice little return over a relatively short period of time. We will probably be languishing in L1 or L2 and be in a position to buy the club back for a couple of quid. I really hope I'm wrong but that is the only way I can see this playing out.
Strangely enough I don't blame the Americans at all, they saw an opportunity and took it, the opportunity shouldn't have been there. The sellouts had been recompensed many times over for their initial investment and were continuing to receive 6 and 7 figure sums on an annual basis, so no need whatsoever to sell up to the first buyer available. I admit I was a huge supporter of the board back in the day but their actions over the last 30 mths has been nothing short of disgusting. We used to look at what the Venkys and the Oystons did and knew we were okay because we had our board, who would never make a decision that would harm our football club.
Hold on lads we are in for a rocky ride me thinks and this is just the start.

It will be a huge gamble for the Yanks not to

1. Sell off players with value
2. sell off remaining players (especially any who haven't got relegation clauses) and replace them with U23 squad so reducing wage bill
3. Bank parachute money

If they take the gamble and try to get back up into PL and don't - could lose circa £70m.

If they decide best option is to get their money back - then key issue for Trust is to stop them taking the money all out in management fees.

The Trust is entitled to 21% of the proceeds. That would put the Trust and club in a strong position in League 1 or 2 if downward spiral occurs.

The Trust needs two legal plans

1. Legal action re unfair prejudice against the minority
2. Legal plan of action to stop excessive management fees being taken out of club
Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 10:15 - Apr 20 with 2657 viewsLoyal

Last Home Game Protest against the Sellouts .... on 06:44 - Apr 20 by 1983

Unfortunately a march in Swansea will do nothing to the owners & sell outs it will just amuse the shoppers & dossers on high street.

We need to react at the match for 100% impact.

Millions of viewers thinking whats going on here then?

Looking and listening on hearing 100's of whistles being blown at a bemused load of yanks choking on their hot dogs and big nose HJ and Fat Dineen twitching,sweating like a pair of fat girls in a cake shop.

I would much rather be part of the 1% doing it rather than the 99% just talking about!!

Lots of good ideas coming to the fore.
It's a matter of time I'm sure.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024