Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done to all today 18:12 - Apr 22 with 2784 viewsJackfath

Seeing as there's not yet a thread showing some gratitude for the victory today I thought I'd start one.

I thought there was some spunk about the players today, and the fans played their part too. Let's all hope that this can be a springboard for further victories over the coming weeks.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Well done to all today on 18:14 - Apr 22 with 2351 viewsperchrockjack

Reality is it's probably to late

It's a bitch

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Well done to all today on 18:18 - Apr 22 with 2325 viewsJackfath

Well done to all today on 18:14 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

Reality is it's probably to late

It's a bitch

Well unlike many I refuse to give in until its mathematically impossible. Let's hope the team and coaches fell like me and not you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Well done to all today on 18:20 - Apr 22 with 2310 viewsperchrockjack

Well done to all today on 18:18 - Apr 22 by Jackfath

Well unlike many I refuse to give in until its mathematically impossible. Let's hope the team and coaches fell like me and not you.

Yes let's

I could have posted that turgid drivel for my internet chums but I'm a realist which means I believe hull winning today sends us down

If not...great

You really don't get it ,so ya

Well done to all today on 18:22 - Apr 22 with 2295 viewsJackfath

Well done to all today on 18:20 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

Yes let's

I could have posted that turgid drivel for my internet chums but I'm a realist which means I believe hull winning today sends us down

If not...great

You really don't get it ,so ya

Are we down yet?

Well done to all today on 18:22 - Apr 22 with 2292 viewsMagic_Michu

It's the Hope that kills you.

Accept relegation and it becomes a lot more enjoyable... and if we do make the great escape... even better

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Well done to all today on 18:24 - Apr 22 with 2276 viewsJackfath

Well done to all today on 18:22 - Apr 22 by Magic_Michu

It's the Hope that kills you.

Accept relegation and it becomes a lot more enjoyable... and if we do make the great escape... even better

Accept something that hasnt yet happened? Bonkers. Do you rollover and let everyone tickle your belly?

Well done to all today on 18:25 - Apr 22 with 2272 viewsjasper_T

It was a good performance by a group of players who on the whole aren't very. Easily one of the more enjoyable games of the season.

Clement made some big decisions rather than sticking to his gun (singular), which was also good to see. Stoke had figured out the pattern of our pressing and the shift of system did help, even if the usual Swansea calamity at the back very nearly cost us soon after.

I did think that when we went to wingbacks and Naughton got booked he might give Connor Roberts a run out but tbf it was probably a little too important an occasion for that.
Well done to all today on 18:30 - Apr 22 with 2225 viewsperchrockjack

Whatever perch and fathy say think or do, it's as of nowt. Down to players, who up to date have not done their jobs

Login to get fewer ads

Well done to all today on 18:41 - Apr 22 with 2180 viewsJackfath

Well done to all today on 18:30 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

Whatever perch and fathy say think or do, it's as of nowt. Down to players, who up to date have not done their jobs

They did their jobs today.

Well done to all today on 19:23 - Apr 22 with 2099 viewsperchrockjack

Today

Well done to all today on 19:24 - Apr 22 with 2089 viewsJackfath

Well done to all today on 19:23 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

Today

Which is what this thread is about.

Well done to all today on 19:26 - Apr 22 with 2077 viewsmonmouth

I think it's right to say this well done.

Football is a consequentialist, teleological sport and so everyone does deserve a big pat on the back tonight.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Well done to all today on 19:28 - Apr 22 with 2066 viewsjojaca

I still thought we looked a poor team today, Stoke were on the beach today. I am just concerned with our attacking side of our game and lack of pace throughout the team.

Even when you know, you never know?

Well done to all today on 19:30 - Apr 22 with 2042 viewsrock1n

GET IN THERE - WELL DONE CLEMENT

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Well done to all today on 19:34 - Apr 22 with 2007 viewsSTID2017

Well done to all today on 18:30 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

They did their jobs today, at Liverpool, at home to Southampton, Leicester and Burnley and at Crystal Palace.
If they can do their jobs like those games then we are in with a good chance.
However, you keep pumping out the negatives Perch.
That will really help

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Well done to all today on 19:36 - Apr 22 with 1997 viewsmorningstar

Well done to all today on 19:28 - Apr 22 by jojaca

I still thought we looked a poor team today, Stoke were on the beach today. I am just concerned with our attacking side of our game and lack of pace throughout the team.

You think we looked a poor team? We're 18th in the league and battling relegation. What were you hoping for? The football equivalent of the Harlem Globetrotters! Of course we're fvckin poor, in fact we're shit! We just have to be less shit than Hull over the next 4 games,

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Well done to all today on 19:37 - Apr 22 with 1981 viewsjack2jack

We did well in patches,some of our play was slow and a bit turgid,when we did move the ball we showed what we can do,very pleased with the win obviously.Hull win took the edge off it slightly,but we're still in it,so well done.Still think it's going to come down to the last couple of games,maybe even the last one of the season.
Well done to all today on 19:38 - Apr 22 with 1970 viewsspiderboy

Still pee ing down and still in the mist,.,but the sun came out for 90 mins.Well done the swans,,on the lake..
Well done to all today on 20:00 - Apr 22 with 1860 viewsSwanzay

If we stay up this season with performances like today, well be in exactly the same predicament next season.
We had all this talk of fight and what it means to the fans and the city, I simply didn't see that today!
Well done to all today on 20:05 - Apr 22 with 1831 viewsmonmouth

Well done to all today on 20:00 - Apr 22 by Swanzay

If we stay up this season with performances like today, well be in exactly the same predicament next season.
We had all this talk of fight and what it means to the fans and the city, I simply didn't see that today!

See I did, despite feeling detached for most of it (no I can't explain that).

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Well done to all today on 20:13 - Apr 22 with 1806 viewsSwanzay

Well done to all today on 20:05 - Apr 22 by monmouth

See I did, despite feeling detached for most of it (no I can't explain that).

Stoke were basically in the departure lounge, then we have players who (no names mentioned) has the opportunity to run into open space down the wing and what happens he waits for a Stoke player to tackle him and keels over on the half way line.

Leon probably made a difference today, but team marks out of 10 purely for fight 6. They did the basics, just about.
Well done to all today on 20:33 - Apr 22 with 1702 viewsperchrockjack

Fans make comments about the team ,other fans rip into those who disagree

Nothing to do with game but personalities .

Innit fathy

Well done to all today on 21:38 - Apr 22 with 1592 viewsswanaway

Good to see a positive post on here, so many seem to have given up. Play like we did today and we have at least a chance of staying up. I'm old enough to know anything can still happen.
Well done to all today on 21:57 - Apr 22 with 1558 viewsperchrockjack

Negatives?

Just haven't got the heart

Here's hoping united are on the beach and Everton get lost en route and west brom dump their large chaps

Players will be positive and they are only ones who matter

Honest

Well done to all today on 22:08 - Apr 22 with 1515 viewsClinton

Its going to take a lot of luck to stay up from here. Ill keep making some noise, like today, but its in hope rather than genuine belief.
Ive not enjoyed many games this season, but today was a bit more like it.
Stoke were poor, mind.When you consider the money that the Coates family (BET365) have shoved into that club. It makes you relaise we aint that bad on a "bang for buck" basis. I read the Brighton owner has put 250 million quid into that club over the years. Thats what we competing with BTW.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024