Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another season of struggle say the bookies 16:04 - May 26 with 4300 viewsE20Jack

Although impossible to price accurately due to it being before the summer transfer window, they have instilled us as 4th favourite for relegation.

Brighton - 6/5
Burnley - 6/4
Watford - 6/4
Swansea - 2/1
Newcastle - 7/2
Palace - 9/2

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 16:05 - May 26 with 2792 viewsmonmouth

Predictable.

F*ck em.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 16:19 - May 26 with 2744 viewsmagicdaps10

I would say we will be 5th favorites to go down after the play off final.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 16:26 - May 26 with 2724 viewsDarran

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 16:19 - May 26 by magicdaps10

I would say we will be 5th favorites to go down after the play off final.

The league definitely looks stronger next season.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 16:28 - May 26 with 2717 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Only 6 points separated 8th place Southampton and 17th place Watford last season.

The summer transfer window will determine a lot, but I'd think the smart bet would be whoever has the longest odds out of those 10 clubs.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 16:34 - May 26 with 2692 viewsJackfath

I'll reserve judgment on next season until I see what the owners do to take us to the next level in terms of incoming players to strengthen a lightweight squad.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 16:45 - May 26 with 2658 viewsJBT95

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 16:34 - May 26 by Jackfath

I'll reserve judgment on next season until I see what the owners do to take us to the next level in terms of incoming players to strengthen a lightweight squad.

That lightweight squad had the best run of any of our premier league squads. We picked up 29 points from 19 games.

Not sure what else you want.
Another season of struggle say the bookies on 16:46 - May 26 with 2656 viewsValerie

Play off winners not priced in.

Whoever wins will be around 13/8 pushing Swansea to 5/2
[Post edited 26 May 2017 16:47]
Another season of struggle say the bookies on 16:49 - May 26 with 2642 viewsE20Jack

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 16:46 - May 26 by Valerie

Play off winners not priced in.

Whoever wins will be around 13/8 pushing Swansea to 5/2
[Post edited 26 May 2017 16:47]

It is already priced up acknowledging another will be added. Swansea's price wont move.

They wont be 13/8 either. I would imagine they would be placed at odds on 10/11 if the Champions are 6/5.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 16:54 - May 26 with 2617 viewsmorningstar

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 16:49 - May 26 by E20Jack

It is already priced up acknowledging another will be added. Swansea's price wont move.

They wont be 13/8 either. I would imagine they would be placed at odds on 10/11 if the Champions are 6/5.

Lucky bastasds, we were 2/7!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 17:00 - May 26 with 2580 viewsmonmouth

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 16:54 - May 26 by morningstar

Lucky bastasds, we were 2/7!

Great days.

We were certain to go down.

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 17:01 - May 26 with 2576 viewsGlyn1

This is really good news. This season I bet £10 on the Swans to win on each match and finished comfortably in profit. You couldn't do that with the top 6 teams because their odds would be too short; nor with most lower teams because they lost too many matches, but the Swans were just right. Long may the bookies continue to underestimate us.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 17:03 - May 26 with 2565 viewsJackfath

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 16:45 - May 26 by JBT95

That lightweight squad had the best run of any of our premier league squads. We picked up 29 points from 19 games.

Not sure what else you want.

As stated, for the owners to take us to the next level.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 17:05 - May 26 with 2550 viewsmonmouth

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 17:03 - May 26 by Jackfath

Level 42?

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 17:08 - May 26 with 2538 viewsJackfath

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 17:05 - May 26 by monmouth

Level 42?

If we're at level 41 or lower now then yes, level 42.

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 17:12 - May 26 with 2521 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I can only think that they have based those odds on Gilfi leaving, otherwise how could they possibly justify them based on the second half of our season with 29 points?
Another season of struggle say the bookies on 17:27 - May 26 with 2472 viewsmonmouth

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 17:08 - May 26 by Jackfath

If we're at level 41 or lower now then yes, level 42.

There's just something about you, Fath.

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 17:32 - May 26 with 2447 viewsValerie

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 16:49 - May 26 by E20Jack

Newcastle who are champions they are not 6/5.

Let's just see what Swansea's price is on Tuesday,I think
we will get over 2/1.
Another season of struggle say the bookies on 17:57 - May 26 with 2370 viewsJBT95

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 17:03 - May 26 by Jackfath

Well I'd say we've improved already to the next level from when they came in.

Llorente is better than Gomis. Mawson definitely a good replacement for Williams, probably couldn't have done much better in all fairness. J Ayew could end up being better than his brother for us. Olsson has been an upgrade on Taylor. Carroll good signing.
[Post edited 26 May 2017 18:12]
Another season of struggle say the bookies on 17:59 - May 26 with 2367 viewsLeonWasGod

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 16:34 - May 26 by Jackfath

Next level

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 18:12 - May 26 with 2329 viewsSTID2017

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 16:05 - May 26 by monmouth

Predictable.

F*ck em.

Exactly.
The ink isn't dry on the old season yet, and nobody knows who's coming, going and staying in regards to managers, coaches and players.
How anyone can judge anything this early on is beyond comprehension

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 18:25 - May 26 with 2294 viewsJackfath

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 17:57 - May 26 by JBT95

Llorente is better than Gomis. Mawson definitely a good replacement for Williams, probably couldn't have done much better in all fairness. J Ayew could end up being better than his brother for us. Olsson has been an upgrade on Taylor. Carroll good signing.

Do you think we need to be any more players for next year?

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 18:30 - May 26 with 2277 viewspencoedjack

I thought Southampton would struggle this year hopefully a poor managerial appointment and they will be in the mix next season
Another season of struggle say the bookies on 18:35 - May 26 with 2255 viewskarnataka

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 17:05 - May 26 by monmouth

Level 42?

There's something about you. Does it run in the family?
Another season of struggle say the bookies on 18:37 - May 26 with 2244 viewsDarran

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 17:57 - May 26 by JBT95

Well if say you're thick as fuçk.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 18:48 - May 26 with 2189 viewspencoedjack

Another season of struggle say the bookies on 18:37 - May 26 by Darran

Well if say you're thick as fuçk.

I'm shocked that he is claiming 2 Welsh players have been upgraded
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024