Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Predictions 14:39 - Jul 28 with 8554 viewsdean7321

League 1 Winners:
League 1 Promotion:
League 1 Relegation:
Rochdale Position:

Poll: best ever center back

Season Predictions on 19:23 - Aug 2 with 1819 viewsTalkingSutty

Season Predictions on 18:38 - Aug 2 by Shun

In the last month of last season we won 3, drew 3, and lost 1. That isn't bad at all. If you're referring to our winless run at the start of the calendar year then that's completely irrelevant, as is if I mention our excellent form in the second quarter of the season. We had good spells and bad spells last season, but it was still a great season where we only missed out on the play-offs on the final day. I fail to see how a spell of poor form last season is at all relevant when we had excellent form in other periods of the season.

I fail to see why my prediction of our final league position seems to upset you enough to respond to my prediction only and ignore other similar guesstimates? That's all it is, a guess...and you have no more idea than I have of our final position in the league so stop pretending you do. I did add to my initial post that if we strengthen the defence then I predict a top 10 finish.

I have no faith in our defence as it stands and at the end of the day most fans would be happy with a 17th placed position at the end of the season wouldn't they. You are one of those people who Hilly speaks of.. you need your expectations managing, unlike me!!😀😀👍
[Post edited 2 Aug 2017 19:37]
Season Predictions on 20:00 - Aug 2 with 1775 viewsShun

Season Predictions on 19:23 - Aug 2 by TalkingSutty

I fail to see why my prediction of our final league position seems to upset you enough to respond to my prediction only and ignore other similar guesstimates? That's all it is, a guess...and you have no more idea than I have of our final position in the league so stop pretending you do. I did add to my initial post that if we strengthen the defence then I predict a top 10 finish.

I have no faith in our defence as it stands and at the end of the day most fans would be happy with a 17th placed position at the end of the season wouldn't they. You are one of those people who Hilly speaks of.. you need your expectations managing, unlike me!!😀😀👍
[Post edited 2 Aug 2017 19:37]

It didn't upset me, I just found it ridiculous enough to comment on, and yours was the lowest predicted position. I feel my prediction is at least backed up with logic.

I too don't rate our defence (central defence, at least) but it's still the same defence that was challenging for the play-offs until the very end of the season - nay, it's actually been strengthened.

Perhaps I do need my expectations managed, but I'm sure if Hill somehow heard our respective predictions he would in reality be happy that I have faith in him and his team to deliver yet another excellent season. As for our predictions, let us agree to disagree and we'll see where we both stand in May.
Season Predictions on 21:21 - Aug 2 with 1737 viewsTalkingSutty

Season Predictions on 20:00 - Aug 2 by Shun

It didn't upset me, I just found it ridiculous enough to comment on, and yours was the lowest predicted position. I feel my prediction is at least backed up with logic.

I too don't rate our defence (central defence, at least) but it's still the same defence that was challenging for the play-offs until the very end of the season - nay, it's actually been strengthened.

Perhaps I do need my expectations managed, but I'm sure if Hill somehow heard our respective predictions he would in reality be happy that I have faith in him and his team to deliver yet another excellent season. As for our predictions, let us agree to disagree and we'll see where we both stand in May.

To be honest even if we had signed Peter Clarke and Matty Done I still would have probably predicted around about top ten, we had a golden run last season and racked points up quickly but then had some poor periods. I reckon this season League One will be tough, it's not just about us. I would absolutely love to be proved wrong and you to be right, that would be great, fingers crossed!!👍
[Post edited 2 Aug 2017 21:22]
Season Predictions on 22:10 - Aug 2 with 1691 viewsMattbdale

League 1 Winners: Wigan
League 1 Promotion: Bradford, Blackburn
League 1 Relegation: AFC Wimbledon, Walsall, Oldham, Shrewsbury
Rochdale Position: 6th

Up the Dale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Season Predictions on 22:10 - Aug 2 with 1691 viewsDaveDave

League 1 Winners: Fleetwood.
League 1 Promotion: Wigan and Rochdale.
League 1 Relegation: Gillingham, Oldham, Shrewsbury and AFC Wimbledon
Rochdale Position: 3rd.

Season Predictions on 18:55 - May 6 with 1365 viewsmacro

bump
Season Predictions on 19:55 - May 6 with 1282 views442Dale

TS was far too optimistic with 17th...

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season Predictions on 20:51 - May 6 with 1216 viewsDaley_Lama

Season Predictions on 19:55 - May 6 by 442Dale

TS was far too optimistic with 17th...

Indeed.

This thread also re-enforces how wonderful Salop have done this year.
[Post edited 6 May 2018 20:51]

Poll: DF in or out

Login to get fewer ads

Season Predictions on 20:56 - May 6 with 1202 viewsShun

Ha, I was way off. Belated apologies to TS.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024