Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scandi Strikers 08:10 - Nov 4 with 3602 viewsThird_Division_South

With the recent sponsorship deals and the potential sale of Chair, or Dykes, or anyone! does anyone know anything about the the standard of strikers playing in Scandinavia? It’s been reported that MC has been playing with quite a young strike force and I would assume that he’d have quite a good handle on players playing in these countries so

Are they good enough to score in the Championship and

How much, realistically, would they cost?
Scandi Strikers on 08:32 - Nov 4 with 3509 viewsLandshark

Your question should be:

"How much, realistically, would they cost and still fit in our budget?"

The answer is:

"50p"
Scandi Strikers on 08:54 - Nov 4 with 3430 viewsDorse

Scandi Strikers on 08:32 - Nov 4 by Landshark

Your question should be:

"How much, realistically, would they cost and still fit in our budget?"

The answer is:

"50p"

That's ridiculous. No way we can afford that.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Scandi Strikers on 09:26 - Nov 4 with 3300 viewsHAYESBOY

Their season ends soon. Wonder if there are any out of contract players he may know of that are good enough?
We certainly are not forking out for anyone.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Scandi Strikers on 09:51 - Nov 4 with 3228 viewslassel

I mean Robin Quaison is about to be sacked by AIK for repeatedly being a dickhead so perhaps he is in our price range

I said in the other thread that I would look at Oscar Petterson - 23 yo winger who scored 9 this season

I’d also run an eye over Lucas Hedlund - 25yo striker who scored 16 in 25 in the 2nd division after leaving the champions Häcken to play games - raw like Keenan but is strong, quick, powerful and scores lots of poachers goals.

Sebastian Andersson - 32yo 6’4 CF - is available on a free after leaving Koln this summer with a 1 in 4 record in Bundesliga

Aimar Sher who Hammarby sold 2 years ago is currently a free agent - 20yo CM, Swedish u21 - after leaving Spezia

Based on Marti’s record at Hammarby though I imagine if there is any money to spend it might end up going on a youngster from Spanish obscurity or a left field signing from Central Europe.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2023 10:03]
Scandi Strikers on 11:20 - Nov 4 with 2989 viewsBoston

Scandinavians have never been the same since they stopped leaping out of longships with no clothes on.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2023 11:20]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Scandi Strikers on 12:30 - Nov 4 with 2787 viewshantssi

Haaland is a Scandi isn’t he?
Worth a cheeky punt?!
Scandi Strikers on 17:24 - Nov 4 with 2486 viewsHAYESBOY

Scandi Strikers on 12:30 - Nov 4 by hantssi

Worth a cheeky punt?!

Injured today, just our luck.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Scandi Strikers on 19:01 - Nov 4 with 2314 viewsmart_Goblin

I can see Cifuentes playing without Dykes or a striker at all in the near future
Login to get fewer ads

Scandi Strikers on 19:39 - Nov 4 with 2250 viewshertshoops

Vetle Walle Egeli 19 - midfielder from Sanderfjord where Cifuentes coached ?
Oliver Ross 19 - attacking mid from Aalborg where Cifuentes coached ?
Scandi Strikers on 11:16 - Nov 5 with 1924 viewshantssi

Scandi Strikers on 17:24 - Nov 4 by HAYESBOY

Injured today, just our luck.

That’s sorted then, we love to sign an injured player it keeps the cost down!
Scandi Strikers on 12:01 - Nov 5 with 1813 views89_50

A Hammarby-supporting pal of mine is worried that a couple of their players could leave.

One in particular is Jusef Erabi, their young striker. He's coming into the final year of his contract, is only 20-years-old, and is apparently quite useful.

He's got 11 in all comps this season, although hasn't scored in months and has only been coming off the bench recently.
Scandi Strikers on 12:47 - Nov 5 with 1715 viewslassel

Scandi Strikers on 12:01 - Nov 5 by 89_50

A Hammarby-supporting pal of mine is worried that a couple of their players could leave.

One in particular is Jusef Erabi, their young striker. He's coming into the final year of his contract, is only 20-years-old, and is apparently quite useful.

He's got 11 in all comps this season, although hasn't scored in months and has only been coming off the bench recently.

Erabi is an interesting prospect, fell out of favour as Marti went to a fluid 3 as he is a stereotypical number 9.

I would expect though that even if we have any money to spend, part of the deal to let Marti go amicably was that he not take advantage of the clubs financial issues and come back for players.
Scandi Strikers on 12:54 - Nov 5 with 1690 viewslightwaterhoop

Scandi Strikers on 12:30 - Nov 4 by hantssi

Worth a cheeky punt?!

Born in Leeds and qualified to play for England.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024