Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. 10:31 - Jun 17 with 5105 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Gonna tune in just in case.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 23:56 - Jun 17 with 1397 viewsPommyhoop

That Ki Sung-Yueng who plays for Swansea looks class .He seems to be at the centre of everything for them. Wernt we in the running for him and he chose Swansea?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 00:27 - Jun 18 with 1341 views08olesen

His positioning looks pretty average. I guess that is down to a lack of matches though. Looks good going forward.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 00:35 - Jun 18 with 1326 viewsplymhoop

a good game so far

strange coincidence with the russian goalie

capello and rob green in 2010
capello and now this bloke .....

cooky from plymouth

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 00:50 - Jun 18 with 1300 viewsNorthernr

Solid.
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 00:50 - Jun 18 with 1298 viewsozranger

Actually think he has not done too bad. Quite composed, unlike some of his team mates. Distribution was good on most occasions. Hope he gets to play the other two games and gets the quality experience that will make his a solid LB for us.
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 01:10 - Jun 18 with 1265 viewsAndyB

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 00:50 - Jun 18 by ozranger

Actually think he has not done too bad. Quite composed, unlike some of his team mates. Distribution was good on most occasions. Hope he gets to play the other two games and gets the quality experience that will make his a solid LB for us.

Bit of a spectator for the Russian goal - but fair 6 or 7/10 overall I reckon.
Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 01:47 - Jun 18 with 1239 viewsqprmick

Better than Park or should be.

Qprmick

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 03:51 - Jun 18 with 1205 viewsBklynRanger

Great to see him playing. I thought he was quite conservative for a lot of the game, and lot of passes backward of square, but that was probably what he was told to do. He did put a couple of nice passes down the line and one decent cross that was a bit too deep. My favourite moment was when he cut inside, took off at pace, went past 3 Russians and got fouled.
Login to get fewer ads

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 06:19 - Jun 18 with 1148 viewsPommyhoop

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 03:51 - Jun 18 by BklynRanger

Great to see him playing. I thought he was quite conservative for a lot of the game, and lot of passes backward of square, but that was probably what he was told to do. He did put a couple of nice passes down the line and one decent cross that was a bit too deep. My favourite moment was when he cut inside, took off at pace, went past 3 Russians and got fouled.

Agreed.
He ghosted past those players and the foul desreved a booking IMO. I think with the confidence the next 2 World cup games( hopefully more ) brings I think he can definately do a job for us in the Prem.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 08:31 - Jun 18 with 979 viewsMetallica_Hoop

He did alright for me too.

Some proper dodgy keeping in those games from both of them
[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 8:32]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 08:37 - Jun 18 with 959 viewsBluce_Ree

Bah! Feel asleep watching it. Shame as I was rooting for Korea obviously but missed their goal. Shame the Russian scum equalised. Pricks. I hate them the most.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 10:49 - Jun 18 with 860 viewsTacticalR

Only saw the first half. He kept creeping up the left hand side of the pitch, but the Korean centre back didn't pass to him that much (perhaps judging that Yun still had too many players in front of him and so too much to do).

Air hostess clique

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 13:02 - Jun 18 with 775 viewsR_from_afar

Wonder if Suk-Yung will play tonight. on 16:37 - Jun 17 by TacticalR

I thought his introduction at home to Wigan in the play-offs was a gamechanger.

Whilst I wouldn't go quite so far as to say that - others might agree with you though - he did slot in effortlessly and looked good both defensively and when attacking. It's not easy to come on as a sub at the best of times but that was a highly pressurised, tense situation and he was excellent.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024