Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Ticket Promotions 08:56 - Aug 7 with 10418 viewstazzydjr

This coming season was told last night there will be no ticket promotional offers for non season ticket holders the excuse were it didn't work over last pre-season with 3 for 2 yet they want to try and attract 4000 home fans each week it's disappointing because this will be Rochdale's highest revenue season it's shocking that they will be expecting things just to fall in their lap

I can understand buying the stadium but no need to force it out of the pockets of the non-season ticket holders in the process £460-£506 is alot of money to shell out over 23 games then there is FA Cup, League Cup & League Trophy on top of this yet they are scared of devaluing a season ticket yet non season ticket holders have to pay way more something has to happen to keep people going if there is truly ambition there would be more effort than last season we was the only club in entire country not to do special offers for non season ticket holders
[Post edited 7 Aug 2015 9:16]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

No Ticket Promotions on 18:16 - Aug 7 with 1696 views1907

No Ticket Promotions on 14:20 - Aug 7 by flyerdale

From listening to what Colin Garlick had to say last night and reading on here its time some arrangements were made for season ticket loans were those who simply can't find £300+ in one hit could pay it off over the course of a season thus taking advantage of the excellent season ticket pricing. I'm not aware if we already do this but this could be the way forward for a cash strapped town such as ours.

To do that would require a credit agreement with an external finance company. One would assume the vast majority of those on passport to leisure are unable to fit the finance criteria.
No Ticket Promotions on 18:16 - Aug 7 with 1694 viewsbig_dave2010

No Ticket Promotions on 11:32 - Aug 7 by tazzydjr

I use to sell programmes for the club the only reason I stopped that was because of the tram accident after Stockport County Reserves Away in Manchester Senior Cup in 2011 just days after the Plymouth Argyle win which did some major damage to my right leg if I had put in a claim you all would of moaned so I decided not to I love the club just as much as the person sat next to me

I would do any job for that place and not ask for a penny but maybe that's just my concept

If the tram incident was a accident then I don't believe anyone would have moaned about you putting in a claim... In fact, as previously stated, nobody would have known about it unless you made the news public
No Ticket Promotions on 18:24 - Aug 7 with 1658 viewsflyerdale

No Ticket Promotions on 18:16 - Aug 7 by 1907

To do that would require a credit agreement with an external finance company. One would assume the vast majority of those on passport to leisure are unable to fit the finance criteria.

Surely its worth a look though.
No Ticket Promotions on 18:27 - Aug 7 with 1645 viewswindowsbug

No Ticket Promotions on 11:32 - Aug 7 by tazzydjr

I use to sell programmes for the club the only reason I stopped that was because of the tram accident after Stockport County Reserves Away in Manchester Senior Cup in 2011 just days after the Plymouth Argyle win which did some major damage to my right leg if I had put in a claim you all would of moaned so I decided not to I love the club just as much as the person sat next to me

I would do any job for that place and not ask for a penny but maybe that's just my concept

To make a claim someone other than yourself has to be responsible for any injury incurred.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2015 18:31]
No Ticket Promotions on 18:28 - Aug 7 with 1637 viewsjudd

No Ticket Promotions on 18:24 - Aug 7 by flyerdale

Surely its worth a look though.

The club did run such a scheme a few seasons back. I remember Colin Garlick announcing the uptake as something like 2 people.

With regards PTL, Colin pointed out that this would affect in the region of 16 - 18 people per game.

Anyway Tazzy lad, is it too late to lodge a claim? You've clearly been tramatised.

Poll: What is it to be then?

No Ticket Promotions on 21:15 - Aug 7 with 1464 viewsflyerdale

No Ticket Promotions on 18:28 - Aug 7 by judd

The club did run such a scheme a few seasons back. I remember Colin Garlick announcing the uptake as something like 2 people.

With regards PTL, Colin pointed out that this would affect in the region of 16 - 18 people per game.

Anyway Tazzy lad, is it too late to lodge a claim? You've clearly been tramatised.

Oh I see oh well was just an idea
No Ticket Promotions on 21:28 - Aug 7 with 1438 viewssweetcorn

Hey everybody lay off tazzy, he was in an accident like 5 years ago..

How the feck do you expect him to work with that happening so recently..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

No Ticket Promotions on 21:47 - Aug 7 with 1398 views_dezzy

On the credit for season tickets, Doesn't the club shop still sell them vouchers that you can buy and then pay for a ST,?

KHBA

Login to get fewer ads

No Ticket Promotions on 21:49 - Aug 7 with 1390 viewsjudd

No Ticket Promotions on 21:47 - Aug 7 by _dezzy

On the credit for season tickets, Doesn't the club shop still sell them vouchers that you can buy and then pay for a ST,?

Think so, yes

Poll: What is it to be then?

No Ticket Promotions on 06:18 - Aug 8 with 1224 viewsBobbyjoe

Season-tickets (until radically altered a la Bradford) and promotions (unless ridiculously cheap, like a fiver) do nothing to increase attendances. People go to the games they're going to go to. There is only one way to get those who go occasionally (or have in the past) to go more, and no way to get those who never have nor ever will. But, deep down, nobody wants more fans, cluttering the place up, and not knowing the players' names!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024