Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. 14:47 - Jan 12 with 15456 viewsHooped_Pullie

It's a long list…

Green
Angella
Hill
Traore
Yun
Konchesky
Henry
Diakite
Faurlin
Gobern
Sutherland
Mulraney
Hoilett

And, Of Course…
Austin.

How many of those would we want to keep ? Big rebuilding job and plenty of scope for the manager to make a fresh start there. Of course, barring transfers, we're still saddled with Fer, Caulker, Sandro and Phillips till June 2017…I sense some cut losses and payoffs in that motley group.
Interesting, though.
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 18:03 - Jan 12 with 3909 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 17:54 - Jan 12 by Jamie

Faurlin deserves a years extension and Hill should be offered a coaching role. Other than that, farewell.

And that's probably somewhere north of £250k per week saved.

I think I can see where we might be going wrong!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 18:10 - Jan 12 with 3910 viewsDejR_vu

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 16:04 - Jan 12 by WilloW4

My mate works at the multiplex cinema in Bayswater.. He's a Rangers fan and saw your friend and mine Traore in the foyer on Sunday night.my mate went up to him and said he had to get to the back of the queue as he was pushing in..and you better believe it, Traore said "do you know who I am?"...my mate explained that he's a QPR fan and had know idea who he was... Traore got mouthy and left..my mate reckons EVERYTHING about Traore stinks.. Just more ammunition to dislike the bloke.

Did he pull his hammy on his way to the back of the queue and leave for treatment?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 19:00 - Jan 12 with 3880 viewsAitch

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 16:13 - Jan 12 by Discodroids

bloody 'ell.....

I remember Northern putting into words , in a sane manner that i could not , his feelings regarding Traore and the modern day footballer.

Cant remember who it was but someone else on here put something up about traore being constanttly late for training, might have been my old mate Aged r i think.

What can you do ?, were stuck with Him until his contract is up. But everyday that he is here, is more Painful to me than being strapped into a clockwork orange eye clamp, and watching 'Love actually' in perpetuity, with a growing bamboo shoot up my arse.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 16:14]

What hurts the most is that we could have got rid before but gave him a two year extension. Who's feckin bright idea was that?

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 00:37 - Jan 13 with 3784 viewshoopstilidie

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 15:57 - Jan 12 by paulparker

Just for you Disco !!

That's the worst Specials tribute band I've ever seen.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 02:12 - Jan 13 with 3757 viewsqprjeff1882

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 18:03 - Jan 12 by Pommyhoop

Sexiest one I could find DD.

She positively oozes it eh?

Looks like a Rupert the bear negative
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 07:34 - Jan 13 with 3699 viewsbarabajagal

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 16:13 - Jan 12 by Discodroids

bloody 'ell.....

I remember Northern putting into words , in a sane manner that i could not , his feelings regarding Traore and the modern day footballer.

Cant remember who it was but someone else on here put something up about traore being constanttly late for training, might have been my old mate Aged r i think.

What can you do ?, were stuck with Him until his contract is up. But everyday that he is here, is more Painful to me than being strapped into a clockwork orange eye clamp, and watching 'Love actually' in perpetuity, with a growing bamboo shoot up my arse.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2016 16:14]

Genuine question, it's been asked before and I don't know if it's ever been answered, but...

If I continually turn up to work late, or show disrespect to my boss or to the organisation, I get warned, finally warned and then sacked. Regardless of my contract. If Traore is doing what some say, why isn't he subject to similar procedures?
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 08:11 - Jan 13 with 3677 viewsDiscodroids

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 07:34 - Jan 13 by barabajagal

Genuine question, it's been asked before and I don't know if it's ever been answered, but...

If I continually turn up to work late, or show disrespect to my boss or to the organisation, I get warned, finally warned and then sacked. Regardless of my contract. If Traore is doing what some say, why isn't he subject to similar procedures?

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 12:54 - Jan 13 with 3604 viewsbarabajagal

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 08:11 - Jan 13 by Discodroids

Blimey, it maybe my knackered iPhone 4 speaker, but that's some pathetic tinny bass sound there!
Login to get fewer ads

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 14:46 - Jan 13 with 3557 viewsrunningman75

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 16:04 - Jan 12 by WilloW4

My mate works at the multiplex cinema in Bayswater.. He's a Rangers fan and saw your friend and mine Traore in the foyer on Sunday night.my mate went up to him and said he had to get to the back of the queue as he was pushing in..and you better believe it, Traore said "do you know who I am?"...my mate explained that he's a QPR fan and had know idea who he was... Traore got mouthy and left..my mate reckons EVERYTHING about Traore stinks.. Just more ammunition to dislike the bloke.

I hope Traore was helped to his seat , one can injure themselves tripping up in the cinema.
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 14:53 - Jan 13 with 3552 viewsibnumber10

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 19:00 - Jan 12 by Aitch

What hurts the most is that we could have got rid before but gave him a two year extension. Who's feckin bright idea was that?

That had to be when Harry went with his failed wing back formation
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 14:59 - Jan 13 with 3544 viewsJAPRANGERS

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 14:50 - Jan 12 by kingsburyR

Two phrases I hear every year.

1) We have a huge rebuilding job at the end of the season
&
2) Next season the money is huge in the prem.

Why is it that every year we get rid of our dross only to pick up a load more dross??
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 16:00 - Jan 13 with 3499 viewsJuzzie

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 07:34 - Jan 13 by barabajagal

Quite simply because the likes of Gordon Taylor, ruthless agents and shit-scared Clubs not want to miss out of signing a player allow it to.

40-50 years ago clubs had all the power and people like Jimmy Hill (followed later by the Bosman ruling and others) tried to address that.

The thing is, I'm finding with most things in life where people are fighting for unjust situations to become more even, what actually happens is the pendulum swings completely the other way and the people fighting for equality actually end up becoming the thing they were fighting in the first place, just that it now favours them.
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 16:47 - Jan 13 with 3474 viewsTonto

I can see an argument for Angella, Faurlin and Yun, but wouldnt die in a ditch over Yun. Angella is useful depth and hasnt been atrocious.

Charlie - different discussion as he is ne, lets face it.

the rest can go.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 18:09 - Jan 13 with 3439 viewsPeterHucker

keep Hill as a youth coaching role if he wants one and if we have a suitable vacancy.

if Faurlin continues to play, then give him a new contract.

would like Yun to stay, but don't see why he would as the club never seem to have any intention of ever giving him a decent run of games.

Austin can leave with his head held high.

The rest can all bugger off.

Would love to see most of them leave this month but we'd have to find some pretty crazy managers to take some of those names on the ridiculous wages they're on.
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 21:33 - Jan 13 with 3384 viewsPunteR

Green - Thanks Greeno, all the best.
Angella - Keep. Only 26 ,looked good on his debut until injury.
Hill - Keep for a coaching role if he wants it .
Traore - see ya.
Yun - Keep.
Konchesky - Thanks konch but see ya.
Henry - Thanks for your hard work Henry but the club has to move on.
Diakite - Try not to kick anything on the way out. Bye
Faurlin - keep
Gobern -goodbye
Sutherland - keep
Mulraney - ?
Hoilett - Sell. Unless we can half his wages somehow. He would have been first out of the door but he seems to have settled now. Am i just being naive? Is he only upping his game because his contract is up? Who knows.
Austin. Top man , thanks for the goals,wish him all the best.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 01:00 - Jan 14 with 2995 viewsisawqpratwcity

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 21:33 - Jan 13 by PunteR

Traore - see ya.
Yun - Keep.
Faurlin - keep
Gobern -goodbye
Sutherland - keep
Mulraney - ?
Hoilett - Sell. Unless we can half his wages somehow. He would have been first out of the door but he seems to have settled now. Am i just being naive? Is he only upping his game because his contract is up? Who knows.

I pretty much agree with all of those. I'm not cynical about Hoilett's improvement. I think it is genuine and founded on the encouragement he found in being capped for Canada and the good performance he put in.

He is obviously a confidence player. He'd likely shrug off a negative self-image if he'd only change his surname. Send your suggestions for a new name on a postcard c/o LFW. Names rhyming with Shithouse, Bog, Karzie and Privy, etc, will not be considered.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 09:54 - Jan 14 with 2931 viewsJamie

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 21:33 - Jan 13 by PunteR

Traore - see ya.
Yun - Keep.
Faurlin - keep
Gobern -goodbye
Sutherland - keep
Mulraney - ?

Mulraney is a young Irish kid we signed from Foresr. Out on loan at Dagenham at the moment and they seem to rate him quite highly which obviously should mean one for the keep file. This being QPR though, what's the point, he won't get a chance.
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 13:17 - Jan 14 with 2887 viewsR_from_afar

Interesting...

To be honest, I wouldn't release Traore and Diakite.

I'd freecycle them.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 13:38 - Jan 14 with 2872 viewsQPunkR

Fk Toilett, he's finally remembered how to kick a ball in the right direction after how many years here? I'd like to think we can get some money for him this month now that he's trying to impersonate a footballer again, but otherwise fk him off at the end of the season. He's only gonna turn back into a steaming pile of minge if we agree to pay him money again.

QPR - "shit but local"

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 13:57 - Jan 14 with 2850 viewsNorthernr

Faurlin, pending any more injuries. Hill as a player coach, possibly, although as we apparently can't possibly find a role for Steve Gallen presumably we can't for him either.
None of the others. I like Yun but we never pick him and as said he'll have work permit issues now, I like Angella but he's been disappointing, I'd obviously keep Austin but we've got no chance.

The big issue here is even if we wanted to keep them, we can't afford it. FFP will bite us soon and once you're under the embargo you can't come out until you're back under the limit. so we should belatedly start trying to behave ourselves.
Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 15:08 - Jan 14 with 2806 viewsQPunkR

Contracts Expiring At The End Of This Season.. on 13:57 - Jan 14 by Northernr

Faurlin, pending any more injuries. Hill as a player coach, possibly, although as we apparently can't possibly find a role for Steve Gallen presumably we can't for him either.
None of the others. I like Yun but we never pick him and as said he'll have work permit issues now, I like Angella but he's been disappointing, I'd obviously keep Austin but we've got no chance.

The big issue here is even if we wanted to keep them, we can't afford it. FFP will bite us soon and once you're under the embargo you can't come out until you're back under the limit. so we should belatedly start trying to behave ourselves.

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024