Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What we need 17:43 - Mar 5 with 11145 viewsQPRDave

Is a manager that can come in and achieve results straight away.
Bit like Rotherham's new gaffer.
What we need on 05:10 - Mar 6 with 1954 viewsPunteR

What we need on 21:19 - Mar 5 by QPRDave

Not the last one no.!

Can you explain to me why results are pretty much the same as when Ramsey was in charge yet you blame the chairman? Or do you blame Les?
You see the chairman doesn't pick the team or the manager these days but you call me a plum for complaining about p*ss poor results like today, away to a team that is in the bottom 4 and lowest scorers in the lge

Because JFH has the same set of players as Ramsey but without the best striker in the league ?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

What we need on 07:06 - Mar 6 with 1920 viewsjohncharles

What's pizzed me off is that we could have and should have won yesterday. All we had to do was play the same (winning) team as we did last Saturday.

Strong and stable my arse.

What we need on 07:17 - Mar 6 with 1913 viewsnix

What we need on 01:00 - Mar 6 by QPRDave

Well answer me this, do 2 wrongs make a right?

If I'm so wrong and offensive to Northern then being a "witty and knowledgeable" chap I would've expected a higher brow reply
I have also been informed I will be banned for insults, and I don't want that so have calmed my posting down.

Btw a difference of opinion is what I have.

Two wrongs don't make a right? Seriously? Are you going to take your football away too cos you're losing?

If your life experience hasn't taught you that winding people up/insulting them neither wins you friends nor wins your argument, then nothing I say will convince you. But really, if you throw stuff out, don't expect people to be more solicitous of your feelings than you are of theirs. It ain't going to happen.

Nothing wrong with differences of opinion btw, just how you express them.
What we need on 07:41 - Mar 6 with 1906 viewsCHUBBS

I wanted Pearson in as he has such a great record having rebuilt Leicester after Sven ruined them.
Then I'd have been happy to keep NW,a man who i know is guaranteed to do a great job and is a very good fit for our club.
However we chose a very inexperienced JFH who's clearly making plenty of mistakes and still learning the job.He certainly fills me with far more confidence than CR ever did.
Its not going very well but he hasn't had a chance to replace the shit that will be gone in the summer so I'll see where we stand next season before making an decision.
In my opinion we need at least half a dozen decent mobile players coming in this summer.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2016 7:45]
What we need on 08:17 - Mar 6 with 1885 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

What we need on 00:50 - Mar 6 by QPRDave

Bazza go away and sober up ffs.

You start threads about how you don't care what the result is, and mock those that are fed up, which leads me to ask, why bother being on here if you really care so little?

Night

Sorry mate, I have never claimed not to care.

I do post a lot of rubbish granted but I don't use QPR defeats as a vehicle for my schadenfreude like you do.

Merry Christmas anyway, yesterday must have been great for you.
What we need on 08:20 - Mar 6 with 1881 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

What we need on 08:17 - Mar 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

Sorry mate, I have never claimed not to care.

I do post a lot of rubbish granted but I don't use QPR defeats as a vehicle for my schadenfreude like you do.

Merry Christmas anyway, yesterday must have been great for you.

Do any of you remember the US statel that drained the lake because someone pissed in it? That would what sacking JFH because of yesterday would be like.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/17/portland-flush-38m-gallons-water-ma
What we need on 08:24 - Mar 6 with 1875 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

What we need on 08:43 - Mar 6 with 1861 viewsderbyhoop

Predictable, vitriolic response to a very poor 45 minutes.

Typical QPR to follow a very good performance with a bad one.

Chill.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

What we need on 08:47 - Mar 6 with 1848 viewsDorse

I feel QPRDave's frustration but don't agree with changing the club leadership again. I parodied 'new manager bounce' in September suggesting that we need to change after every game.

The problem we have is unlike, say, Liverpool is that our underperforming players have no fear that they will lose out under a new regime. Take my favourite example, Armand: he has no reason to bust a gut because he gets paid either way and most likely will still be here two managers down the line. He knows he won't be shipped out and he knows that the club hasn't (on paper at least) got a better option. Add FFP to the mix and it's goodnight Vienna.

No one likes losing. But, if we learn from the experience, it can have a positive outcome.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

What we need on 09:38 - Mar 6 with 1797 viewsHooparoo

Why the hell did we change a winning team? Chery was man of the match playing in the hole so he gets moved to the wing FFS. Polter also one of the stars in our previous win gets dropped completely.

And then to top it all off we change the entire back four at half time to accommodate the world's slowest fullback on his only useful foot. Surely Jimmy isn't that fcking stupid?

I fcking give up.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

What we need on 10:02 - Mar 6 with 1767 viewsQPRDave

What we need on 07:17 - Mar 6 by nix

Two wrongs don't make a right? Seriously? Are you going to take your football away too cos you're losing?

If your life experience hasn't taught you that winding people up/insulting them neither wins you friends nor wins your argument, then nothing I say will convince you. But really, if you throw stuff out, don't expect people to be more solicitous of your feelings than you are of theirs. It ain't going to happen.

Nothing wrong with differences of opinion btw, just how you express them.

Put me on ignore mate cause thats where you're going
What we need on 10:05 - Mar 6 with 1758 viewsQPRDave

What we need on 08:24 - Mar 6 by Pommyhoop

Great argument.....I could reply but northern will ban me, so enjoy your great wit
What we need on 10:26 - Mar 6 with 1734 viewssuperhoopdownunder

It is frustrating for sure
Warnock has hit the ground running again
Football is a results business and Neil certainly has produced the results in the Championship before (and for us in the few games he was with us this season)
Les was probably threatened with Neil being there

With Jimmy nothing seems to have changed (in terms of results)
Defence has generally improved and we have been reasonably hard to beat (although have a tough run of games for the rest of the season)
Weird team selections seem to happen most weeks

Anyway I am over continually changing managers so suggest we reevaluate towards the end of this calendar year both in terms of results (Jimmy) and players (Les)
I'm not sure either is the answer but hope to be proved wrong as we storm to winning the Championship next season

U R's
What we need on 10:43 - Mar 6 with 1708 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What we need on 09:38 - Mar 6 by Hooparoo

Why the hell did we change a winning team? Chery was man of the match playing in the hole so he gets moved to the wing FFS. Polter also one of the stars in our previous win gets dropped completely.

And then to top it all off we change the entire back four at half time to accommodate the world's slowest fullback on his only useful foot. Surely Jimmy isn't that fcking stupid?

I fcking give up.

Oldfield said before the game that they had one or two illnesses and Hoillet became a father, hence the changes.

As for Konchesky - no idea!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

What we need on 10:56 - Mar 6 with 1680 viewsCamberleyR

Konchesky was the only defender we had on the bench. With Hall injured we didn't exactly have much choice.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

What we need on 10:57 - Mar 6 with 1677 viewsDoughnut

We're not very good at the mo. The upside is, that unlike the Premier League 'must stay up' frenzy that we've experienced in recent years, we can just bob along til end of season. So JFH has a blank canvas to take his time with and show us what he can do. If we're still producing these Jackson-pollocks though at close of play, come May, he'll have to go.
What we need on 11:09 - Mar 6 with 1648 viewsstevec

Said before, only Smithies, Hall and Phillips are good enough to play in any promotion chasing side.

Despite the plethora of supporters on this board demanding more lower league players what is becoming abundantly clear is you are only condemning the club to another major upheaval of playing staff this summer predominantly to replace the ones brought in last summer.

They are lower league players for a reason, not that they aren't any good, they just aren't capable of consistent performances.

No fault of JFH, it's what he's stuck with.
What we need on 11:10 - Mar 6 with 1644 viewsJonDoeman

Dave , what we need is a manager who is going put a plan in place for the future, cos its about the future , no manager not even Warnock was getting this lot up , & at his age & the hours he likes to work he ain't the man for our future. Lets hope Jimmy is, I know results haven't been great , but I've got a good feeling about him .

It Is What It Is !!

What we need on 11:14 - Mar 6 with 1632 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

What we need on 10:43 - Mar 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Oldfield said before the game that they had one or two illnesses and Hoillet became a father, hence the changes.

As for Konchesky - no idea!

Hoilet became a father? There's a joke about producing blanks in there somewhere!
What we need on 11:26 - Mar 6 with 1611 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What we need on 11:14 - Mar 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

Hoilet became a father? There's a joke about producing blanks in there somewhere!

Don't ask me. It took me ages to realise why the Loft called David Seaman 'Spunky'!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

What we need on 12:16 - Mar 6 with 1559 viewsDeepcutHoop

What we need on 10:05 - Mar 6 by QPRDave

Great argument.....I could reply but northern will ban me, so enjoy your great wit

I for one am enjoying the new passive-aggressive QPRDave. Much better.
What we need on 12:57 - Mar 6 with 1509 viewsTacticalR

What we need on 22:04 - Mar 5 by ShotKneesHoop

Tactical R.

I like your style.

You say in one sentence what takes Ingham to take seven volumes to get close to. You're both right.

"Arryism" is not the way, the truth and the light. Nor is the City and Hammersmith line. Or Ocean Billys. Or paying for names and not deeds.

I salute you for saying in one sentence what I can say in a different sentence.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2016 22:10]

Ingham's posts are deep discourses on the nature of football and of the universe...it's the Tao of Ingham.

Air hostess clique

What we need on 13:00 - Mar 6 with 1505 viewsTGRRRSSS

Ramsay had Charlie Austin in his team, had he gone in the summer we'd have looked far worse back then, give JFH a Summer/Preseason and half next season surely.

Also he's got players in the squad now who know they are off this summer come what may, and quite probably in most cases not for the better for themselves I'd imagine.
What we need on 15:11 - Mar 6 with 1446 viewsTacticalR

What we need is a manager who can win every game. Is that too much to ask?

Air hostess clique

What we need on 15:27 - Mar 6 with 1433 viewsAntti_Heinola

What we need on 18:43 - Mar 5 by The_Mole

The thing is Northern, how can we be upbeat as fans and look to push on after a solid win last to turn out dros the next?

I know people keep saying judge JFH next season but I fear that could be giving him too much time if we find ourselves doing the same again?!

I have to echo Daves comments about would could have been with NW, doing what he does best up North, but then I am very biased to the king of QPR!

Real shame this season has fallen flat - I honestly can't remember the last time I felt this down beat about a QPR side and hierarchy

Remind me how NW did at Leeds and Palace again?

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024