Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stewards 17:47 - Nov 6 with 7680 viewsCorktastic

Heard a steward telling someone off for calling Rooney 'a chimp' 🙄 That's tame in comparison to what's usually said. These stewards are jobsworh ffs!
Stewards on 09:22 - Nov 8 with 979 viewsperchrockjack

But...

At least it's better than police inside the stadium ,as it used to be.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Stewards on 09:45 - Nov 8 with 960 viewsDDCH

Stewards on 01:01 - Nov 8 by Loyal

Then he needs sorting ffs !

Couldn't get over it, he was jumping up and down at the first goal, and then stood there arms out starting his own 1 man chant. Some people had 'west stand words' with him but it then looked like the stewards were stepping in. Once he was spotted as a lanyard it was all arse kissing.

We also had a whole row of Liverpool fans in front of us before, all happy when we conceded and taking the piss. Much prefered a home end to be a home end not a corporate tea party

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Stewards on 09:56 - Nov 8 with 946 viewsElward

Stewards on 09:17 - Nov 8 by oldcob

I believe they can search you with your permission. If you refuse permission they can refuse entry or have you removed from ground.

Anyone can search anyone if given permission. My neighbour could search me if I gave permission. Legally there's no law that suggest you have to oblige. As I said, the only people who can legally request to search you are police and with a reason that you have something on you. I have been asked could I step to the side before and empty my pockets (hadn't been patted down). When I asked why I was told "just want to do a full search". He soon swiftly let me on my way when I told him only a cop could request that and with a valid reason so he needs to go find one.

This is not in a rebellious manner, more towards awareness for people not to get bullied by power hungry stewards
[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 9:58]
Stewards on 10:59 - Nov 8 with 895 viewsHighjack

Stewards on 09:56 - Nov 8 by Elward

Anyone can search anyone if given permission. My neighbour could search me if I gave permission. Legally there's no law that suggest you have to oblige. As I said, the only people who can legally request to search you are police and with a reason that you have something on you. I have been asked could I step to the side before and empty my pockets (hadn't been patted down). When I asked why I was told "just want to do a full search". He soon swiftly let me on my way when I told him only a cop could request that and with a valid reason so he needs to go find one.

This is not in a rebellious manner, more towards awareness for people not to get bullied by power hungry stewards

Exactly, it's important to know your rights with these things. Most people are law abiding citizens and shouldn't face undue harassment and embarrassment from people in yellow vests on power trips.

Officially the only reason the stewards are there are to promote safety. Their primary role is to be able to evacuate the stadium quickly and efficiently in the event of an emergency. They are not law enforcement and they have no legal power over anyone.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Stewards on 10:59 - Nov 8 with 895 viewsmax936

Stewards on 09:12 - Nov 8 by Oldjack

i know that you know that, Mr Plod says differently

They routinely search bags and pat you down on the way in, so they probably are allowed to ask you to empty your pockets, what they did was way over the top though by all accounts.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Stewards on 12:29 - Nov 8 with 855 viewsblueytheblue

Stewards on 09:56 - Nov 8 by Elward

That's great, one slight problem.

The club has the right to refuse admission.

Most people know exactly why football fans are subject to searches you'd not get in other sports. Most people don't have a problem with them.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Stewards on 13:03 - Nov 8 with 821 viewsClinton

Stewards on 10:59 - Nov 8 by max936

They routinely search bags and pat you down on the way in, so they probably are allowed to ask you to empty your pockets, what they did was way over the top though by all accounts.

On Sunday, the pat down on the way in was more exciting than the whole of the first half.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Stewards on 13:45 - Nov 8 with 789 viewsairedale

Stewards on 13:03 - Nov 8 by Clinton

On Sunday, the pat down on the way in was more exciting than the whole of the first half.

My Mrs lets me search her now and then. Very nice it is too!
Login to get fewer ads

Stewards on 13:51 - Nov 8 with 785 viewsElward

Stewards on 12:29 - Nov 8 by blueytheblue

That's great, one slight problem.

The club has the right to refuse admission.

Most people know exactly why football fans are subject to searches you'd not get in other sports. Most people don't have a problem with them.

Hence why I said I had not been patted down. If I had, and they felt something they were suspicious about, then by all means, ask if they can see what it was and I would happily oblige. They didn't, took one look at me and asked could they search. They haven't patted me down so would give no reason to give them any suspicion over me or something that I might be obtaining. The club has the right to refuse admission, but only when going against anything that breaches the terms and conditions, not simply because, we thought you looked dodgy.

Just to note this was not recently, but sometime ago, and is more of a case to just aware people if in doubt, just ask can they have a police officer present.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2016 13:53]
Stewards on 13:53 - Nov 8 with 780 viewsmax936

Stewards on 13:03 - Nov 8 by Clinton

It rarely happens to me thankfully, my steely eyed look is enough to put the fukers off

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Stewards on 15:01 - Nov 8 with 755 viewsperchrockjack

Stewards on 13:53 - Nov 8 by max936

It rarely happens to me thankfully, my steely eyed look is enough to put the fukers off

It's fine to refuse but it's condition of entry you consent to search.

You refuse then no admission

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Stewards on 15:19 - Nov 8 with 737 viewsLoyal

Stewards on 13:45 - Nov 8 by airedale

My Mrs lets me search her now and then. Very nice it is too!

Does she make your cock go pop ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Stewards on 15:39 - Nov 8 with 725 viewsairedale

Stewards on 15:19 - Nov 8 by Loyal

Does she make your cock go pop ?

She lets me pat her down, and then she says 'you look like a policeman, carry on'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024